Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Please provide your suggestion on numbness and tingling I joined gym in April-15, and after 2-3 week of work out I found that my lower back is paining slowly. I had a consultation with orthopaedics and he prescribed me few tablets of vitamin D etc. Now I am feeling numbness and tingling in my foot which is bit painful. Doctor said that it might take 6-8 months to get complete relief as my nerve is pinched. My current prescription is: 1: BALAMIN ALA 2: ECOD PLUS 3: D. GAIN Note: I have attached prescription. Please suggest me what should I do. My age is 34 years.
I am 65 years old having diabetes for last 10 years. Sugar levels fasting 110 and after meals 150 range. Taking glynase mf - one morning and one-night. Bp normal. My left shoulder is heavily paining . I am unable to lift the left hand upwards. Specially during nights it is troubling much. Pse suggest me any remedy or medicine.
He is having pain in lower back since a week, and it pains a lot when sitting, walking and even when sleeping. Please tell what can be the possible reason and suggest some medicine.
Sir after ACL surgery in my legt knee my leg is now zero strength left cuz my quadriceps are completely vanished. Now I am walking with walker without touching the operated leg. I have zero control over my knee. It feels to be a 30kg bag hanging on my left leg. Sir pls suggest How can I regain my original strength n able 2 lift n walk by self. Hoe long time it will take. I am in a state of mental worries cuz I am a sports man. I was running 7 to 8 kms. Daily before this mishap. So can I able 2 back 2 track again if yes then within how many months.
I had got a accident and my nerve has been broken so my left hand is not working what I can do for it.
Hand is Not Working Properly After Radial Head Removal Surgery Even After One & Half Year Dear Sir, My(Age 25). On 3rd January 2015, I faced a accident in which my left hand's radial head got damaged. A piece of head cracked inside. I went to the doctor and he said that it needs surgery once the swelling goes down. After waiting more than 10 days doctor decided for operation in which he told me that "it's just gonna so simple and I will just take out the piece of broken radial after which you just have to face the pain of just 2-3 stitches" But when doctor checked all conditions of my left hand he decided to break and remove the head. The operation went successfully in which I got 10 stitches. Now after more than one & half year my hand is still not working properly. I am not able to use straight hand in 180 degree and it is now on 135 degree.� Doctor consulted to take the physiotherapy after which I went approx one month but still I am not able to make my hand straight. I went again to my doctor and he told me for stop therapy and for exercise at home. I am doing exercise daily but not feeling any improvement. However after the therapy my hand started movement as up-down, wrist movement of 360 degree and can use flat hand. Please suggest me what I can do more to make my hand 180 degree. I am not happy and it is becoming reason of depression for me day-by-day. Please guide me or I am thinking to go for another surgery for it. Regard's
I have been facing back pain from long time I havr a seating job so thats why may be I have this problem but please provide some help.
I am a 44 years old married woman having a son of 17 years. I am suffering form mild spondylitis for last few years. Recently I find my foots are in swallowed condition and paining frequently. What I should do?
Sir, I am suffering from right ankle ache for last six months. The ache is maximum at the morning when I wake up. Please advise me what to do or what medicine to be taken. Thanks.
I am 18 years old male I have pain on my neck I also take medicine but there is no result please consult me what I have to do?
I am 37 year old and had undergone spinal surgery when I was 29. The doctor had removed my L5 disc as my left was paralyzed. I am 5 feet and my weight is 76 kg. From past one month my legs are paining a lot. Even if I sit on floor with folded legs. It is painful to get up immediately and start walking. Kindly suggest what to do . Do you think it is due to lack of calcium and overweight. Please suggest some remedies.
A fracture is a complete or incomplete crack, which appears on a bone due to application of intense pressure or force. A fracture results in extreme pain, and the bone becomes immobile. Any kind of movement boosts the pain. Fracture pain occurs in three distinct stages. Acute pain is felt immediately after a fracture while sub acute pain occurs over the weeks that follow after a fracture. The third stage or chronic pain occurs when the fracture and soft tissues around it have healed.
Fracture pain is quite intense in nature and proper precautions should be taken while dealing with them:
- Development of fracture pain: When a bone undergoes a fracture, the ligaments and tendons are also damaged. While the bone slowly heals, ligaments and tendons fail to heal equally well or completely. Post fracture pain also develops when the outside of the bone does not heal completely. This usually does not appear in an X-ray.
- Treatment of fracture pain: Modern medications can be utilized to treat a fracture pain. Steroid injections and prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines help in treating a fracture pain. However, these remedies cause side effects, which are harmful for the body. Cortisone shots are utilized for the same purpose as well.
- Prolotherapy: Prolotherapy is an approach where ligament and tendon strengthening is stimulated along with repairing. This technique ensures complete treatment of the fracture, and the risk of long-term complications like arthritis is absent. In cases of fracture pain, which occurs due to the incomplete healing of the outer part of the bone, Prolotherapy helps in strengthening the fibro-osseous junction at the source of the pain. This will stop the nerve endings from firing. Prolotherapy provides speedy recovery and accounts for making the injured bone stronger than before. This process is often undergone by athletes. The procedure is undertaken only after thorough examinations for detection of the root cause of the pain. Prolotherapy is considered to be the best treatment for repairing tendons and ligaments, which commonly cause fracture pain. The body is simply stimulated and the painful areas are repaired. This is done by the introduction of a mild inflammatory reaction to the area of the weak tendons and cartilages. The results obtained after Prolotherapy are permanent and the fracture pain is unlikely to reoccur.
- Splints are utilized to stop the movement of fractured bone and braces can be used to support the bone. Plaster cast also supports and immobilizes the fractured bone. Traction and surgical implants are other treatment measures.
- Fracture pain occurs not only because of the broken bone, but also because of the weakened ligaments and tendons around the bone. Fracture pain should be handled very carefully, and proper control measures should be applied.