Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj KumarYour feedback matters!
My grand mother is 70 years old and she has muscle cramp problem .when this problem start on her leg she can't stay and use to shout .give her best medicine. To get relief of this problem.
Hello to all, I was facing pain in my butts and some times it was high that even not possible to take weight of myself. I gone to meet doctor and he asked for doing M.R.I I did my M.R.I in which it was mentioned 1) L1-L2 disc degeneration and compressing the spinal canal at that level. & 2) D12-L1 disc show annular tear with disc degeneration compressing canal at that level. May you please guide on above what precaution / treatment need to be started. Will be very much thankful on quick response on the above symptoms.
I am 30 years old. And im suffering from severe knee pain, I consulted mny doctors but im not free from the pain. So which medicine do I take so that the pain stops.
Hi I'm 29 years old. I having facing seveior back pain from past 3 month. I have used many remedies. But I can't get out of this pain what can I do know.
I am having pain around neck whenever I use my mobile I am very worrying about it. Should I do yoga or go for medicine? I you suggest yoga then give me some references for doing it.
I have so much back pain and rib pain it is some times shift towards neck I am consult so many doctors but no use and also use Ayurveda medicine but no relief, I can't do any work now what I will do.
I am suffering from knee pain from 2012 . According to x ray report it is Astrio Arthritis. Doctor advice me take medicine (ORTHOBACT FORTE) daily two times after meal.
Hello Doctor, I'm not addicted to drinking, drug's or smoking but all of the above I'm addicted to one thing that is more dangerous than all that is" Masturbation" That thing is killing me I can't over come this. The following are the thing's I've been affected 1. Knee pain, hip pain, joint's pain for the past 12 years & its getting worse now. 2. I've undergone a Laparoscopic surgery for removing gall bladder because stone has been formed in it and doctors advised to remove it. Operation done on Jan 2013. And I'm a severe pancreatitis too. 3. Severe hair fall & white hair forming. I can experience it by seeing stage by stage at first the hair is becoming thin (like health less condition) and blading. And I'm ageing too. I smoke 1 cigrate for one day and drink 1 beer for 2 months once. I'm Dying doctor, can this be curable or not. Please frankly tell me. Because of this habit I've lost my career, my Precious health, my personality openly speaking I lost Everything in this Life. I'm the Very Worst, useless Creature in this Planet.
I am 55 years : male have BP under control also having pain in right arm. Need medicine also need to know generic name of MAHAGABA 75 SOLARPACK D Thanking you in advance
My left hand is paining badly for last 3-4 days and I am not able to rotate my hand properly plss help me my exam are going on.
Hy sir/mam I am a 21 year old boy and I'm suffering from back pain since long. Sometimes its negligible but sometimes it gives severe pain. I want to know is it happening from weaknesses or something else?
I'm a 47 year old female. For the last one year I'm suffering from posterior tibial tendonitis (pain in the inner side of the ankle) in the left leg. I have flat feet. Is there any cure for this situation? I have started wearing footwear with medial arch supports.
Suffering from acidity, body and nerve ache, restlessness and sleepless night even after taking sleeping peel, pain in the joints.
I have pain in my knee. And I am not healthy sir please tell me what to eat by which I can healthy. Banana and milk can take. Thank.
I am from mumbai I have back pain during working hour or home as well so please suggest how reduce my back bone pain.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.