Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj Kumar K
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj Kumar KYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my head what should be taken by me? What dishes help to not do this again? Is it normal or serious case?
I have inguinal hernia on the right since last sept. And have been taking home medicine since then. I was quite comfortable till about a month ago when I had to go without medicine as my doc. Was down with dengue. Now I am having pain while sitting and getting up. It disappears when I push it in on sitting down. Please advice if the hernia can be cured by home. Medication or I should go in for surgery.
Mujhe kafhi sardi(cold) hai Dr. aur chik bhi kafhi aati hai bhut long tym se hai ye. Please help me out.
I am 33 years old male, I am having neck pain and light back pain. But I have a pain is not continuously. Please advise.
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.