Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj Kumar A. NYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male. About 8 months ago I was performing some weight training exercise. During that I was performing an exercise called" crouching Cohen curls" and since that I am having Back ache in left portion of back while standing or bending for a long time. Please help me!
Doctor greetings to you, my wife who is 40 years she have pain whole left side, we had taken all test like ct scan mir scan etc the result is normal. Please suggest what to do
My mother is 52 years old having weight of around 95 kgs. She is having pain in her left leg on knee. She use to exercise a lot before. Bt having no relief she discontinued. Now she use to go fr walk in the morning for around an hour. And she does all her home work. Making food, cleaning the house. We are also consulting our family doctor. But there is no such relief in her legs. And now there is a slight pain in her right leg also. So please guide me a good treatment.
I am 42 years old nd my legs nd my spinal cord has ache. How can I solve my problem I have been taking many antibiotics.
I am married, I am working out of india after 5 or 6 months going vacation, when I am going vacation I have back pain and its because of relation ship I think what to do.
I'm a 36 yrs old male, I suffered the posterior horn medial meniscus tear grade 2 in both knees 13 yrs ago & managed it with conservative therapy, know my knees feel more stiffer, please advice for treatment, nutrition etc.
Hello doctors my question is little easy and I want the solution in easy way. So when you say the answer tell me in simple way ok whenever I walk or I stretch my knees there is always a tak tak noise why is it so reply soon in easy way.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.