Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj Kumar A. NYour feedback matters!
My leg muscles swell and pain a lot when ever I run hard and try to improve my stamina I am trying my best from 1.5 years, even after a long break, it starts again whenever I start running again.
I am having pain in my ankle to knees section for last year and have been facing it. I am an IT professional and have a desk side job. I also face problems walking for distance these days and develop severe pain at night.
I am suffering from back pain for the last six month. I regularly used pain killer but now pain killer don't give me relief from this pain. Please guide me.
My mother is suffering from hand-pain (right-hand. Wen she consulted a doctor. He said their is gap between bones. The doctor advised to take treatment for a week but of no use. What she have to do now?
Last November a man threw me on the ground and I hit my head and back. I my documents I put a picture of my ct and mri of my thoracic spine. One doc said 2 fractures and another said 4 but me and a friend think 7. I would like to know the severity of my injury and and advice on what to do or what kind of doctor I need. I really appreciate any advice Thanks,
Hi my name is'mahesh' I'm 22 I'm suffering from backache since 2 months s suggest me to recover from its give me any suggestion you would prefer.
My wife aged 62, diabetic-150-160, for 15 + years, taking glucobay 25 mg x 3, taking vit d+ iron+calcium. Has slight protein release in urine. So taking pressue tab 5 mg and cholesterol as well present problems - just after going to bed, after 3 or 4 hrs, every night without a miss, she experiences pain in the left side leg muscles. So loosing sleep for 3-4 hrs. So to compensate sleeps until 9-10 am. Result the whole house is awake. It was diagonised as" pvd" a scanning was done and it was concluded that the problem was due to poor blood circulation. Guide me to the extent which specialist or treatment to be followed. Patient is suffering for more than 5 years.
My mother is having cervical spondylosis and turning the neck to left causes dizziness. What to do, she consulted a doctor who saw the xray and prescribed rest.
I am 32 years old and feels pinching pain in knees while climbing stairs. Sometime this pain increases and subsidise while resting.
I've been playing cricket from last one month and my knee is playing severely while running What to do please help.
I have got a swollen knee, didn't pay much attention before, but now feel a little pain while sitting down.
Hi my name is mukesh I am 19 years old I am suffering with a severe back pain. I am a little bit fat. Can you pls suggest me how to get rid of this.
Sir, I had a epicondyle humerus fracture to my left hand elbow on nov 25 -2015. I had a surgery with k wires on dec 1- 2015 the k wires were removed on march 1 2016. At present my elbow is not folding. It developed complete stiffness. I am doing exercises but no use. My elbow is stiff and it folds only half. Please suggest a solution for obtaining full flexibility and full folding of my left hand elbow. Can it be done by resurgery?
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.