Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj Kumar A. NYour feedback matters!
Hii sir/madam, I have some pain in my elbow joint from past 2-3 days. I applied itch jelly last night but it still pains today. I don't know the actual reason why it pains. Please send me what to do and how should I care for it further? Thank you.
I am 22 years old male I have been struggling with back pain from past one year and also having hair loss problem please suggest.
I am 32 years old and since 2009 I was suffering from leg pain and was diagnosed as sciatic pain initially and was using some pain killers and anti biotic. The problem was resolved, but again in 2012 it repeated and doctors suggested to go for MRI scan and noticed that L5 disk bulge is there and suggested to take rest for one month (bed rest) and the problem was solved. But again in 2014 same problem occurred. This time it was ok with yoga course. But whereas, one doctor suggested to take complete health check up and he identified with the results that due to diabetes I was suffering all these days. Now blood sugar levels are 130 (fasting) and 200 pp.
I am suffering from swelling hand and legs and also red spots in my body and also joint pain. What should i do?
My mother 65 years suffering from very low thyroid, sugar and bp. Taking medicine for sugar and bp. At present experiencing severe body pain. What to do to enhance thyroid level?
Left leg paining. Can not fold the leg cuz pain is under knee. Doctors said about that is a weakness. Oil massage & Multivitamin capsules taking from doctors advise. Three doctors advised same . But problem is same.
I am 20 years old and my mom is 46 years old .She has a back pain and neck pain for the past two weeks. So please suggest me a solution to get rid of from this pain.
I went through a c sec delivery 4 weeks back. If I sit for even 30 minutes my left thigh on back side it aches. Some Dull pain which passes down to my leg once I stand up. Please let me know the reason.
I am 24 year old. My lmp was 26 march 16, my due date is over by 4 days. Currently there is back pain, tenderness in nipple and constipation from last 3 days. The bowl movement is not regular as it was earlier. I am suspecting pregnancy but I am afraid with my constipation and back pain at all. please help me to under stand the complications faced by me.
I have severe pain in legs. It increases in the evening. I tried many home remedies but not get improvement.
This is Mohan from Bangalore, I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. Taking Calpol-T. It was ok. Now it has become severe with my right hand. Not able to use middle, ring, & little finger.
Hey. I am 8 months pregnant. Sometimes I have back pain n burn like feeling under lower abdomen. please suggest me some back pain relief exercises.
I am 102 kg Male aged 43 years. My weight at the age of 19 was 60 kg. I do take moderate drinks but do regular walk. My diets are typical nrth pattern. I am unable to reduce my weight. I go to bed at 11 pm and wake up at 6.30 am. I walk in evening. Facing mild backache and knee joint pain. Please guide
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.