Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar T MYour feedback matters!
Hi. I'm a male does drinking coffee everyday in the morning or evening is good for the skin and health? Does it make our skin dark? Should we stop or should not drink coffee or hot chocolate please tel me plz.
How can we make our face skin soft and glowing by natural treatment for male skin without any side affects? Please answer my question respected sir/mam.
I have pimple and dark spots. Also acne scars like my skin is carved out at some places. My face skin also look shrinked. Is it ok to apply tea tree oil on face? Can it help me?
Clear, blemish free skin is something every man and woman strives for, but only few people are blessed with it. Hyperpigmentation is one of those skin conditions that can distract attention from your natural beauty. Hyperpigmentation is a condition characterized by the excessive production of melanin resulting in dark patches on the skin. This condition can be a result of acne, other skin infections or as a side effect of medication.
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies that can help treat this condition.
- Potatoes: Potato juice can be very helpful in treating dark spots caused by excessive melanin. Slice a potato and put a few drops of water on the potato to stimulate the potato juices. Alternatively grate the potato and squeeze the juice out. Rub the slice of potato on the affected area or apply the juice on your skin and leave for half an hour. Doing this regularly for a month and it should show you significant results.
- Cucumber and lemon: Lemon juice is well known for its bleaching properties. When combined with the cooling properties of cucumber, it is a great cure for hyperpigmentation. To use it, grate some cucumber and mix it with lemon juice. Apply this on your skin twice a day and wash it off after 20 minutes. You could also use both these ingredients individually.
- Papaya: Papaya is rich in an enzyme called papain. This enzyme helps in exfoliating the skin and remove dead cells. Once the cells in the epidermis layer have been removed, new skin cells will be regenerated. This is a slow process, but with time, you will notice fewer dark patches on your skin. For best result, grate a piece of papaya and apply on the affected area.
- Almonds: Dryness is a major cause of excessive melanin, you can combat with natural fatty acid present in almonds. Soak a few almonds in a cup of milk and leave overnight. The next morning, skin the almonds and grind to make a paste with the milk. Apply the paste on your skin and leave until dry.
- Water: Lastly, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Water also helps flush toxins that cause hyperpigmentation in your body. Usnodaka is an Ayurvedic process of drinking boiled water. Boiling water for a minimum of 5 minutes, helps stimulate the digestive system to expel harmful toxins. You should ideally drink 6 to 8 liters of water a day for healthy skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
My mother suffering from second stage rectal cancer with rectal bleeding and also renal failure and diabetes doctor's advice operation but my family should not do. please suggest me what should I do. I am her daughter.
I am 21 year old male. I have good white face. But I have black pimple mark on my face it look so ugly. So, my request is please give solution on it.(I am boy)
Hi I just wanted to know how to remove tan from. My hands and blouse back side. Im a regular two wheeler user Kindly suggest.
I am 21 male, my face is fair and recently I had itching and reddish on my skin, I concerned dermatologist and now it's cured but due to dryness and reddish I got new skin on both the chin. So my forehead looks black now. I was using moiz lotion as face wash and now I stopped. I want my forehead to be same colour as my chin colour. Am still applying dermadew as moisture cream. So am planning to apply badam almond oil to get glow and smooth naturally. Is that good or bad?
I am 25 years old working women . Daily I use eye kajal and lipstick in cosmetics. So would like to know that will kajal can harm my eyes in future? Also tell me that using cosmetics can really have harmful effects on body?
I have dark spots (small and medium) on my shins. Some are sports inflicted during earlier years and some are injuries and some related to sugar disruptions. Any chance of removing them?
In my eyebrows dandruff Till 3 years. Dermatologist sey it's seborrheic dermatitis. But after using medicine redness complete gone. Only skin flaky present. Hw to remove these white flaky skin.
M suffering from dark circles from so many years .pls suggest me any cream or medicine m 26 year old.
Have small white line inside my cheek I can only feel when I touch it with my tongue bit it is irritating I am concern that it may not lead to some serious issue .i have this line from last 6 days and I smoke cigarette.
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a laser, which is an intense, pulsating beam of light to remove unwanted hair. During laser hair removal, a laser beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, inhibiting future hair growth. Although laser hair removal slows hair growth, it does not guarantee permanent hair removal. It takes multiple laser hair removal treatments to provide hair-free skin. Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.
Even though laser hair removal surgery on the face is largely safe, there are certain very minor side effects that are associated with it that you need to keep in mind before opting for it. The risks involved with laser surgery occur very rarely including a change in skin tone, burns, and blistering. If performed correctly by a trained professional with a lot of experience, laser surgery for hair removal is very safe. You may have slight redness or local swelling on the treatment area of your face that typically resolves within several hours. Limiting your exposure to the sun before and after treatment can minimize the risk of complications.