Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar T MYour feedback matters!
I Met with an accident almost 12 years back and due to accident I got some stitches on my right side of my face. So I just want to know that is it possible to remove it by some medical treatment? And if yes, can you tell me about that treatment? Any medicines/cream that can remove this scar. Wishing for good Feedback.
I am a male of 23 years, I have dark spots all over my face, what can I do to get rid of the problem?
I have dark black spot and also my face looks like very dullness and tired. I am also use lots of cosmetic cream as like skin light, face vash. But their is no improvement so what m do sr for freshness of skin or avoid the dullness please say me what m I do.
My sister who is 17years old has been diagnosed with ITP 2years back sometimes the platelets fall below 20thousand and she develops blue patches on her body complaints of joint pain weakness and nose starts bleeding. Sometimes platelets automatically rise above 1lakh. All test reports are normal bone marrow functioning is normal HB is good. But the cause of ITP is unknown. Got her the best ayurvedic treatment and shown her to the best hospitals but no particular medicine has been prescribed. Doctors just suggest for steroids please help what to do.
Hi. My face became dark and have black heads. I believe it is because of sun tan. I saw one serum named" radiance skin brightening complex" on Internet. Can I use that to improve my skin brightness. Is it useful? Any side effects? Please advise.
Hi, I have very dark circle under eye I have tried all but still can't remove it. Can anybody help me on this. I am leaving in jalandhar.
My skin has been badly tanned during past 3, omth. The dlow of my gace has disappeared totally what should I do?
I want to that I want to be fairer and I used many types of crams lotions for that but I get elergi.please help
I am 18 years old. I hv some rash in my whole body and I consult with doctor abou this. Now what can I do?
I am 21 year old male I was using betnovate c to get fair skin before 5 years initially it was good but when I stopped using it after sometime I was facing many problems like premature skin aging, darkening, pimples and blackheads even after 5 years I am facing its side effects please suggest me something to get my old youthful skin back.
Can we clear that large number of holes on my face by any treatment. Is their any solution not only in homeopathy also in english medical treatment too.
Hi. I had a white color fungus infection on my penis cover skin that pulls at the end of urination. I notice it since a month ago & I guess its increasing day by day. I had fungus infection last rainy season on that area, I believe since that this issue has started. I am afraid of it now, please advice.
Softening these lines with ultra safe botox restores your natural youthful look which you will never get otherwise. For more queries and for procedure, kindly consult privately.
Colorectal surgery is the broad term for surgical procedures performed on the colon, the rectum and the anus. There are various different surgical procedures which fall under colorectal surgery and these are used to treat a vast array of disorders, such as:
- Anal cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Severe complications related to constipation
- Anal injuries
- Inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract
- Congenital defects
- Procedures: The surgeries under colorectal surgery are performed after diagnostic tests such as proctoscopy, sigmoidoscopy and defecating proctography. The most common diagnostic test is colonoscopy. These help to identify the origin and nature of the problem and decide which surgical procedure is to be followed. The procedures under colorectal surgery are as follows:
- Colectomy: This procedure involves removal of a section of the large intestine. This is known as partial colectomy. In extreme cases, such as advanced cancer or severe gastrointestinal infection, the entire colon is removed and this is called total colectomy. Sometimes, the rectum is also taken out along with the colon and this is called proctocolectomy.
- Colonic polypectomy: An abnormal growth of tissues in the inner lining of an organ is known as a polyp. Colonic polypectomy is done to eliminate polyps from the colon and rectum before they become malignant. This can be done endoscopically. Surgery is required in case of large polyps.
- Strictureplasty: Chronic or repeated bowel inflammation causes scar tissue to accumulate in the large intestine. This results in the narrowing of the colon. Stricturoplasty removes the scar tissue so that proper flow of digestive contents is resumed.
- Colostomy or Ileostomy: A damaged section of the colon is removed and the shortened intestine is then attached to another opening (stoma) in the anterior wall of the abdomen.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This surgical process is used for swollen hemorrhoids or blood vessels, which form in the anal canal. Hemorrhoidectomy is extremely effective in removing hemorrhoids, but the surgery also involves a number of complications.
- Anoplasty: Anoplasty or imperforate anus correction is done to correct birth defects in the rectum and the anus. The structural flaw does not allow the stool to pass properly from the rectum and so it is repaired through surgery.
Related Tip: "Colorectal Surgery: How To Be Sure You Really Need It"