Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar J SurangaiYour feedback matters!
1. I am 49 2. I have diabetese mellitus type-ii 3. My bp remains 155/95 range 4. I take medicine for bp and diabetese 5. My ecg shows lad. 6. Tmt and echo tets are normal. 7. Shall I go for any further check up in relation with ecg abnormalities. What shall I do ?
I am a 32 year old male suffering for high triglyceride for the last ~4 years and digestion problem (i. E. Acidity, gas, nausea and vomiting sensation) for the last 1 year. I was initially on stator -f and stator-10 mg. But I stopped it last year and now on full homoeopathic treatment, initially on aloe vera juice and now on hepagalen and other medicines. Investigations show fatty changes in the liver and liver enzymes are elevated a little. Now ldl-120, triglyceride-318, hdl-42, total cholesterol-182. Any suuggestions are welcome.
I have pain in my left side near the heart. Few days back some accident happened with me on which I strike with some object near the heart. Not on the heart and my age is 33 year old.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart
I lost the capacity of learning power what I hv to do pls suggest. I have so much pressure I am really confused.
I am a 23 year old guy I have a sleep problem for the past 4years as I am unable to sleep before 2-3am I had a block in the artillery vein in heart is it a reason and how to overcome this hurdle.
I had my lipid profile done and LDL C is 139. My question is whether high LDL C indicates any damage done to arteries already ?
I'm 25 year old male I have cholesterol. How long can I take medicine? What are the side effects? Is long term harmful? Please doctor help me I need help.
I am 17 year old teen I am suffering from low blood pressure what to avoid to eat and can I consume carbohydrates and vitamins.
I m 21 year old girl. Having pain on my arms since 3 to 4 months and from last 2 weeks I m experiencing a pain in my arms. Armpit the whole left area of left chest. And sometimes over my left breast too. Once went for ecg but before the problem it was normal. But I havnt gone for ecg this tym.
In army pst exam, they are asking about chest expansion should be 5 cm. But I afraid my chest expansion less than that. How to get 5 cm chest expansion? Give me some suggestions pls.
Respected sir I am 54 years old. Now I take blood test. Results. Are begin hb 9.6. Total cholesterol 297 hdl cholesterol. 59 ldl cholesterol 208 what can I do sir?
I suffer from chest pain sometimes and I have to face lots of problem with my body tell me please what to do?
I am suffering from high bp (130&100) and having acidity and gastric problem also. Suggest me what to do? Thanks.
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.