Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar J.sYour feedback matters!
I got so worried last night I woke up at around 9PM to pee when all of a sudden my heartbeat got too fast and I had a difficulty of breathing. I tried to search about the connections to these symptoms and saw about Atrial Fibrillation. I am so afraid, I am experiencing some of the symptoms. Is it.
I have a chest pain since 2 weeks. And that pain occurs sometimes not every time. I felt that pain when I twisted my hand, turned around or lied down. I did not know what is the reason and should I consult with the ent doctor or a general physician. I thought that pain occurs when my chest got pressure.
Age 81. BP from 45 years. Now bp 186/72. Medicine Amodep 10mg and Telsartan 80mg. BP fluctuates often any advice?
In a study published in Journal of American Association, researchers from Switzerland have shown that in non?diabetics, weight gain after quitting smoking does not take away the cardiovascular benefits of quitting smoking.
There is a net cardiovascular benefit of smoking cessation despite subsequent weight gain. Smoking cessation is always beneficial for smokers.
People gain 6 to 8 pounds of weight after quitting smoking. In the study, quitting smoking was also linked with a decreased risk of heart attack or cardiac death compared to smokers.
I am 25 years old. My normal heart rate is 120-125. Is this unhealthy. What can I do to bring it to the normal level.
When ever a little arguments with any other person related to any the things ,the heart beats rates increases. Please provide me the solution how to keep normal even in any conditions.
Blood pressure problems trouble every third human being down the street; a thorough survey could affirm the aforementioned statement. While mild fluctuations can be tackled through medication, the secondary health issues triggered by high or low blood pressure can aggravate to make treatment a little problematic. Increased or decreased blood pressure levels could be indicative of underlying health problems and could also be the cause of severe ailments. Medical assistance should thus be sought at the earliest possible.
Many kinds of treatments are available at your disposal but it would indeed be wise for you to opt for an alternative branch of medicine that not only helps you regulate blood pressure in emergency situations, but also helps you maintain a level close to the optimum. Acupuncture owes its roots to traditional Chinese medicine and is a tried and tested alternative solution to the curse of increased or decreased blood pressure levels.
How is Acupuncture helpful:
- Acupuncture deals with the insertion of needles at different pressure points of your body to relieve you of pain or diseases of any kind; it is effective in controlling blood pressure levels by adjusting and re-stabilizing energy flow in your body.
- In certain cases electro-acupuncture has successfully brought down a sharp rise in blood pressure. In some other cases, this method has had side effects. Electro-acupuncture should therefore be a subjective mode of treatment.
- The changes brought about in your blood pressure after you have been monitored with Acupuncture are mostly gradual. The best part of such kind of a cure is that the gradual changes last for a very long span of time.
- Acupuncture is believed to kindle processes inside your nerves to further stimulate parts of your brain that directly control blood pressure levels. Research studies are being conducted to back up the positive effects of acupuncture with stronger arguments.
- The fact that acupuncture is a low- risk option makes it all the more viable a solution to tackle problems related to blood pressure.