Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manohar Badrappa
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar BadrappaYour feedback matters!
I have renal calculus of 4.5 mm in lower calyx of my right kidney. I never felt any severe pain due to this, only very mild pain sometimes. I'm in a profession in which getting medical clearance certificate is vital. The authorities conducting medical for this profession have asked me to get this stone completely removed to provide medical fitness certificate. I have tried my level best - done 3 sessions of ESWL, taken medicines prescribed by various doctors. But still the stone did not get remove. Then I decided to go for PCN or arthroscopic surgery to get this removed, but none of the doctor that I met are prescribing such surgeries on such a small stone. Now I am left with 7-10 days to report back to medical authorities and I have no idea what to do to remove this stone in just 7-10 days. Please guide me. I will be very thankful to you for your help as my job is at stake.
From last two days this is happening with me. I just cannot control my urine, and it is so frequent that I need to urinate literally after 5-5 mins. Also during urinating I am experiencing a severe lower abdominal pain, near where our urethra is located. What must be the issue? I am really concerned.
Past few months I am not able to control my urination once after drinking a small quantity of water and once immediately when I feel to urinate I don't have any control kindly advise.
Hello Dr. I am 41 male and for the last five year I am on medication for BPH and doing fine. Just few days back Dr. advised me for Ultrasound of Abdomen. Every thing comes out normal except it showed partially distended Urinary Bladder and but off course enlarged prostate. Also apart from Prostate and partially distended bladder there is something fatty infiltration of liver mentioned. My Dr. Says its OK and there is nothing to worry about. Kindly suggest.
I am suffering from frequent urination like crazy even though my sugar level is perfect and not suffering from diabetes I am healthy playing games ,gyming done check up many times every time reports are coming normal but no solution for problem what may be the reason please help me give solution.
Hlooo dear sir/mam muje kl subh se urin me bhut jyada jlan ar pain ho rha h. Kya ye kisi bimari ka sympton h?
I am a patient of blood infection through out year and acnes are seen always on body at the same time I have a problem of urinary infection which gives burning sensation after ejection sever treatment done nothing got cleared please advise me weather my blood culture is related to both this problem.
Just below my belly button on the left side it hurts a little when I want to poop, sometimes it hurt when I want to pee alot, also my anus hurt a little when I'm pushing the stool, when this pain occurs it feels like I have to poop and then I go and poop, the stool is little soft, what could be the reason. (It only hurts when I want to poop or pee sometimes) sometimes I cart when the pain occurs.
I am 20 yr old male. Had Lord's procedure (for anal fissure) on 23rd Jan 2014. Suspecting anal fistula now. There's a discharge of puss and liquid. What to do?
I have gas problem about 02 years some time I eat fried like pakoda and parodha next 02 , 03 days constant belching and feeling uncomfortable , release gas through mouth and anus please let us me solution regarding the problem .thanks.
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- Benzoic acid
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- Argentinum nit
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a licensed homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.
I am 50 years old man hight-5.3" weight-65kg. Tummy big my problems hyper acidity bed smell in stool urine yellowish frequent Gas passing Snoring in Sleep-Big Sound uneasiness after Meal BP problem since 2002 daily dose in the morning @ Tenolol D SR 25 @Loprin 75 kindly guide.
I am 26 year old female and very often I have burning sensation in my anus accompanied with constipation.
My son aged 10 years and is suffering itching of Anus for quite some time. We consulted a doctor who is child specialist, he treated him and took medicines as given by the Doctor, for a month he was ok. All the tests were negative only. Despite that if he eats anything sweet even a small piece of chocolate the next day morning after passing stools he has sever itching of the Anus. As suggested by the Doctor he is also often taking curd in his meals. We are vegetarians. We find it difficult when has itching during night at times. Is there a permanent remedy for him in Ayurveda or Allopathy. Please inform.
I heard kidney stones comes out through urine! they will come out as powder or in stone form? And best medicine to dissolve kidney stones.
I am a 55 yr old male having" painful bladder syndrome" since last 9 yrs. In this disease there is urgency, high frequency and painful voiding. There is 24x7 pain in bladder. Pain level change is abrupt and there is no set pattern. Night time is very bad when I have to spend more than 15-20 minutes for the very painful voiding. In food, I have to avoid items where potassium content is more e. G. Coconut water, papaya, dry dates etc. In allopathy there is no medicine for this disease called'interstitial cystitis. I have tried homeopathy also but after more than a year of trial & error left it too. This disease is more common in females then males in a ratio of 9: 1. Due to constant pain and relieving in squatting position, I am unable to go any where out of my house as availability of public loo is scare & also very unhygienic. Life has become very tough for me. If you can suggest in remedy or how to reduce the pain then I will be very thankful to you.
I'm 31 years old. I'm suffering from one problem from last five month. I want to go to toilet every half hour for urine remove what is this. This is diabetes or nothing serious please help.
The urologic system includes all problems related to the urinary system including the kidneys, bladder, ureters, urethra, and the prostate. These problems could range from trauma, injury, inflammation, infections, and muscular problems like overactive bladder, prostate hypertrophy, sexual disorders (candidiasis, erectile dysfunction, etc.), tumors or overgrowths, infections of any part along the entire tract, and even erectile dysfunction.
Let us quickly look at the most common ones kidney stones, urinary tract infections, prostate enlargement, erectile dysfunction, and vaginal candidiasis.
- Kidney stones: These are calcium deposits, which can seat themselves in any part of the kidney and sometimes even in the ureter. These can cause significant sharp, shooting pain in the back of the abdomen. The pain is almost diagnostic, and while small stones may pass on their own, others may require shock wave lithotripsy to break the bigger ones into smaller ones, which can then pass on their own through urine. Dietary modifications may also be required to prevent the formation of stones, as most people tend to have recurrence of stones.
- Prostate hypertrophy: One of the most common problems faced by ageing men is benign prostatic enlargement (BPH). There would be a constant urge to urinate, simultaneous difficulty initiating a stream and a feeling of incomplete emptying. These happen more at night, and diagnosis is very easy, any elderly male who shows these symptoms is almost diagnostic of BPH. This requires a standard surgical procedure known as transurethral resection of the prostate, which is a same-day surgery and quite non-complicated.
- Urinary tract infections: This is one of the most common infections, which can be acquired from the use of public bathrooms and unhygienic bathroom practices. There is chance for infection of the entire tract starting from the urethra to the ureter, the bladder, and the kidney. These run the course of any infection. Treatment is usually with a course of oral antibiotics along with symptomatic treatment of the other symptoms like fever, muscle ache, etc. In very rare cases, systemic antibiotics may be required.
- Erectile dysfunction: One of the most common, but undisclosed male sexual problem is erectile dysfunction. There is inability of the male to achieve and/or sustain an erection, sufficient to have a satisfactory sexual intercourse. This has both physical and psychological reasons, and may also be due to hormonal imbalance. Very often, a discussion with a counselor would be required to treat the couple, as involving the partner is very important.
- Vaginal candidiasis: The normal vaginal flora is very rich with the fungi Candida, and when immunity is low, candidiasis develops. There could be symptoms like foul-smelling discharge, itching, and redness. A course of topical antifungal agents is usually effective in treating this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.