Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar BadrappaYour feedback matters!
I was so exited during intercourse and done very satisfactorily. After intercourse I gone to washroom, I found blood cots in urine. Is there any emergency?
Urinary incontinence or the involuntary urination is a common and distressing problem, which may have a large impact on quality of life. The most common types of urinary incontinence in women are stress urinary incontinence and urge urinary incontinence. Women with both problems have mixed urinary incontinence. Stress urinary incontinence is caused by loss of support of the urethra which is usually a consequence of damage to pelvic support structures as a result of childbirth. It is characterized by leaking of small amounts of urine with activities which increase abdominal pressure such as coughing, sneezing and lifting.
Additionally, frequent exercise in high-impact activities can cause athletic incontinence to develop. Urge urinary incontinence is caused by uninhibited contractions of the detrusor muscle. It is characterized by leaking of large amounts of urine in association with insufficient warning to get to the bathroom in time.
How to diagnose urinary incontinence?
- Stress test: The patient relaxes, then coughs vigorously as the doctor watches for loss of urine.
- Urinalysis: Urine is tested for evidence of infection, urinary stones, or other contributing causes.
- Blood tests: Blood is taken, sent to a laboratory, and examined for substances related to causes of incontinence.
- Ultrasound: Sound waves are used to visualize the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra.
- Cystoscopy: A thin tube with a tiny camera is inserted in the urethra and used to see the inside of the urethra and bladder.
- Urodynamic: Various techniques measure pressure in the bladder and the flow of urine.
Ayurvedic Management of Urinary Incontinence:
Ayurveda is a very effective natural treatment for Involuntary Urination. Medicines help to treat the root cause of disease. Ayurveda remedies are known to be perfectly safe and have been tried by thousands of patients all over the world bedwetting are perfectly safe. These natural remedies do not have any side effects at all.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.
My urine colour is dark yellowish not mine but my family members also have the problem of dark yellowish urine but sometimes it's normal What the problem.
My have a kidney stone with is 9mm big any natural remedies? I keep passing stones, but in future they keep forming back. I have this problem from past 10 yrs.
I have yellowish urine already had checked bilirubin test that's ok but still. Can you tell me please what is cause.
Hi, my husband have a stone in his kidney, he scanned and it is showing 4mm, so please suggest me what to do.
My mother is seventy year old. For the last few days she is urinating frequently. Even in certain cases unnoticed it. PL advice on this.
My huby have multi stones in left kidney largest measuring 17mm and ultrasound reports showed hydronephrosis in left kidney and grade 3 fatty liver and he is suffering from fever from last 15 days. So please tell me what to do in this condition?
I am a 46 year old male and my height is 5'9" and weight is 84 kg. Whenever I want to exercise, I have a feeling that crystals are stored in my joints and they give pain. I had two bad experiences of Kidney stones, which I got away with by drinking onion soup. Most of the time my Uric acid levels are high, about 7.5 which is alarming. Please suggest how the crystals in the joints get dissolved, so that I can play some sports which I am very much interested in.
I am 27 year old, I have stone in each kidney, size of the stone is 5 mm and 6 mm on right and left kidneys respectively, what should I do?
My prostate is 124cc, urologist suggested urimax capsule in a day and lazer surgery is mandatory , as per doctors. Is there any other treatment to get rid of this disease. Please suggest
I am 30 year old male in few day before I multi urination problem when I test my pus cell 6-8 but other test are normal. Andi I am not a diabetes person is 6-8 is normal.
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) happens when germs infect your urinary system. It includes the kidneys, bladder, and the connecting tubes. Bladder infections are normal and not a huge risk if treated immediately. Further, if the disease spreads to the kidneys, it can bring about very serious problems. In case you're a woman, your chance of getting a urinary tract disease is higher. Experts rank your lifetime danger of getting a UTI as one in every woman. Many women might even have repeated infections.
UTIs are a key reason why we are frequently advised to wipe ourselves from front to back while or after using the bathroom. That is because of the urethra - the tube that carries the urine outside the body. It is found near the anus. If the infection isn't dealt with, the kidneys are likely to be affected.
Symptoms: To recognize a UTI, watch out for the following side effects:
- Burning sensation while urinating
- A regular urge to urinate, despite the fact that little turns out when you do
- Pressure in your belly
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Dark, bleeding or odd smelling urine
- Feeling drained or shaky
- Fever or chills (a sign the disease may have come to your kidneys)
Home Remedies: Some of the home remedies for UTI are:
- Drink lots of water: One of the main things to do when you have a urinary tract infection is drink a lot of water.
- Load Up on Vitamin C for a Healthy Urinary Tract: Getting a lot of vitamin C is important, since a lot of vitamin C make your urine more acidic. This prevents bacteria from developing.
- Cure UTI Pain with Heat: Applying a warming cushion can calm the region.
- Cut Bladder Irritants from Your Diet: Avoid caffeine, liquor, nicotine, carbonated beverages, and fake sweeteners.
- Empty Your Bladder Again: Each time you exhaust your bladder - regardless of the possibility that it's only a little, you get rid of bacteria every time. So continue making those washroom runs.
- Consider Herbal Remedies: You may discover some relief from taking the herb uva ursi (bearberry leaf)
- Switch to Healthier Habits: Change in lifestyle can make a lot of difference. For instance, quit smoking and wear cotton clothing.
Other Treatment: In case, you have 3 or more UTI bouts in a year, request your specialist for a special treatment plan. Some treatment choices include:
You can take an anti-toxin in low dosage, over a more extended period to avoid repeated infections.
You can also take a single dosage of anti-biotic after sex, as prescribed by your specialist.
A patient can also take anti-toxins for 1 or 2 days as the symptoms show up. The treatments should be only be taken after concerning the specialists. You can also use an at-home urine test kit when you see the symptoms appearing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.