Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mannu VYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 year old and I've been suffering from severe headache. I'm not able to sleep from 4-5 days. Please help.
Hello, I have been experiencing a pain on left side of my head behind the ears and some times feel the pain in jaws also I experience pulling of my left eye , when there is pain I feel dizziness. What may be the cause for this?
I have headache from last 10 to 15 days what I do and which medicine is I can use suggested can I use zandoo balmbalm suggested.
In my urine culture sensitivity reports Amikacin ++++ Nitrofurantoin ++++ Ofloxacin +++ And urine examine test Crystal calcium oxalate My doctor have suggested Tab zonocin 200mg 2times Inj Anikalin 500mg 2times Syp alkacitra 3times Please suggest the medicine and injection are correct and is this condition serious And what is generally the cost of injection?
Fever symptoms in rainy season please tell us we have a three year old son and he is not actively playing out side effects with the fever.
Which tests I should do if I m facing issues with erection? Does testosterone levels impact early ejaculation.
I am balaji 20 years old I suffering from stammering problem from I was an age of 11 upto now I have not take any kind of solution for this so please give me advice for this problem I want free from stammering.
My wife gets continuous severe cold, sneezing, head ache during winter. Will same advice work for her.
He met with Accident one month ago and got multiple brain injury from last 2 weeks he is getting itching.
My wife is 22 year old and she is suffering from brittle nails. Her foot nails are breaking down. Please tell me what should I do?
Dear doctor, I have problem of itch from childhood. Please suggest medicine regarding my problem. Also suggest what type of food should I take. All day I feel uncomfortable of itch.
I want to ask that when we doing sex. After that we never release sperm inside the vagina. It may chance to pregnant or not.
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.