Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Dr. Below is my case I am 29 years old frm Mumbai working in an MNC I have been very active sexually in my life. Last year on 1st October 2015 I had a brief unprotected sex with a CSW I got scared and I started googling as a result I tested myself many times from Metropolis for HIV 4th Generation Duo test after the below following weeks 7,12,23,25,28,31,36,40. All came negative my worry and question is 1) I was confident after my seven weeks only but I had google so much online dat I got obese and went on testing myself. How do I get rid of this obsession? 2) Many forums say different things which confuses me please help me with % reliability of 4th generation tests 4 Weeks, 6 weeks, 9 weeks, 12 Weeks. 3) I am suffering from OCD or psychological problem? 4) My last test was after 40 weeks of risky exposure with CSW and after six weeks of unprotected sex with my Fiancee (I am sude she is -ve) am I 100% HIV negative? What should I do get off this thought I am fed up with these thoughts feel lke killing myself Please help with your insights?
After marriage I have acne on my face n their dark spots n melasma on my cheek. My skin isn't glowing it looks like tired skin. Ilumax cream m using bt its nt very effective as I feel. So plzzz give me sgsn to make my face glowing. I hv hypothyroid problem too. Can I use vitamin e capsule. Is this available any sgsn?
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever.
I am loosing hair quickly and little bit pain in my head and dandruff also in my head tell me what should I do?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Doctor Now a days facing some headache problem ,it's like cracking a coconut inside my headache . Majorly the pain gets worst when I am emotionally bad and struggling. Now a days I can't concentrate on a topic which I study. I can't grasp and understand the topic .I need time to process data and I am getting angry, you pset sad and emotionally down. I can't memorize certain words while writing.
I am a bp patient and taking bp medicine and my LDL level is 129.8 HDL is within range. So should I start cholesterol medicine?
I have more tension and after eyes is red colour change after headache and fever is coming. Why. Pls help me.
Hi all i am a 24 year old. I had a problem From last 6 years wen I become mature mainly I have nervousness and shyness with In my work and regular activities am not in bold. Please help me out.
I have pimples on face that always get black marks how to get rid of black marks and how to abode pimples.
I have high blood pressure for the pass 15 yrs, I'm now 39, try very hard to have baby. I request the doc in polyclinic to switch my medicine to the type that suitable to have baby. But my pressure is always on the high side after the switch, the reading is always 150/110. I'm feeling very depress. What should I do? Please advise.
My weight is increasing and also I always have headache as I m fat but still have weakness but not energy.
OCD or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is an anxiety disorder, which can be indicated through obsession, having pervasive thoughts or thoughts, which may upset you, having certain compulsions, and practicing certain rituals, which may help to control or manage your obsessions. It is a disorder, which cannot be cured, but can be controlled with the help of treatment. Mostly, OCD is considered to be a lifelong disorder. It often circulates around the fear of germs or sickness and around keeping order and maintaining patterns. A person suffering from OCD can often be extremely annoying. Hence here are a few tips you can use to deal with OCD:
1. Understand OCD: The first step towards dealing with OCD is to know what you have to deal with. Gather as much information as you can about OCD and also read up about how you can overcome it. You need to know the symptoms of OCD so you can identify the disorder. Almost everyone suffers from OCD at one point of their lives. Hence, it is extremely important to understand OCD in order to treat it.
2. Work with your compulsions: Do not get petrified about your compulsions if you are planning to overcome your OCD, instead work with them. Try not to encourage their development. If you are worrying about whether you have switched of the lights, try and develop a mental picture of you doing it. If you are able to get a clear picture, then you have, otherwise you can go and switch it off. Another option is to maintain a list where you tick off the activity once you have done it so that you don't have to worry about it later on.
3. Maintain a journal: Maintaining a journal will help you curb your fears and negative thoughts. Write down all your obsessive thought and reflect on how they are affecting you and whether they are worth your worry or time. Gradually you will see that you are able to control these thoughts and will be able to push away any negativity which comes along with them.
4. Remind yourself about the good in you: Make this your regular practice. Do not undermine yourself, instead make yourself feel good. This will help you to get over the fact that you have done something wrong in your daily activities (like not turning the gas off when you actually have) and that wrong is going to harm people.
Chronic OCD will require therapy and medical assistance. Hence if you are able to detect the signs at an early level and are able to adopt the above measures to control it, then going to a doctor might not be necessary.