Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjunatha HYour feedback matters!
I have children and his hand not properly straight and hand is different shapes when he use, but hen can complete her Daily work I also consultant from some doctors he say when he will grow by age he will be right and also day make some exercise so I want to know this true or any other way.
My mother at 65 years having joint pains since 5 years works in agric. Fields also using gel or spray on that parts need you r suggest how she will out of the pains?
I feel restlessness in my calf muscles, particularly at bed time and during summer. It is not so in winter. Can you explain the possible cause of it and remedy for it. Thanks
I have been getting intensive pain at my right femur bone post surgery. Surgery happened 4 months bck. I got one MRI done after talking to one of the doctor. Attached MRI with this. I have been asked to take rosiflex intake for 2 months Daily and a tablet Naprosyn. Need to know the exact reason for the pain Also the entire leg pains sometimes. Please help.
There is some pain occurs continuous in my heals while walking or long Time sitting then walking. What does it means? What should I do.
I am suffering from left arm pain and some time light chest pain I also get pain in neck and jaw I visited doctor he made me to ecg it was normal it disturb me a lot when I am on work are sleeping I feel like I am about to die what might be the reason.
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy