Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjunatha BcYour feedback matters!
When I brush my teeth. Everytime I feel bleeding from gums. Whats is this problem and what is its cure.
I am 22 years old. I have problem in my teeth, its getting yellow and when I eat something its pain. Please suggest me some tips what should I do?
My grandson is 9months and two weeks old but still the teeth are not coming out. When the teeth will coming out.
My teeth are paining deadly, because I eat chocolate at night and don't brush it, so what to do? plzz help me.
I am having a ulcer on side of tongue and it increased in size from 7 days and doctor prescribed dologel and complex for 15 days .the pain is so much that I get headache everyday. I want to Know what is this. And medication for this. My age is 21 years and I have no tobacco habit, no alcohol intake.
I am 34 year old yesterday I have got fits my tongue bitten by my teeth and left muscle pain vomiting sensation and many time I went to bathroom for urine this happen to me every 18 or 12 month or so I feel it happen to me for sleep disturbance and over worrying for my son please suggest me what good I things I do in future to avoid such condition I am over weight by 10-12 kgs bp as of now not more than 149 no sugar no diabetes no bp a normal life non vegetarian diet overall a happy person with life cheerful enjoyed charming caring socialist.
I have numbness in my lower lip for less than minute why this will happens also sometimes the teeth under this also feels the same.
Mere front teeth par chhot lagane ki wajah se wo slowly slowly hil rha aur pain bhi kr rha h. Usse thik krne ka koi upaaye bataye. I don' t want to loose my teeth. Plz.
I am 22 years old and have frequent mouth ulcers. It is very rare that I don't have any. Also, I have a strong sensation of heat on my stomach and often mild stomach ache. Though, I don't have acidity. What might be the cause? Are the mouth blisters and stomach ache related?
I am not a smoker also I don't have any habit of" pan/faki" but my teeth is yellow and I want to make it white perfect. My teeth is not in proper alignment also, so What is the best solution for whiting the teeth?
Sur, I am a 20 year old boy. And I am suffering Frm a habit of chewing pan masala. With tobacco. I have tried all these things like chewing gum and nicotine gum to quite. But still can't do that. It also makes my mouth and teeth bad but also I think its affecting my stomach and body. Please sur tell me what should I doo. To quite this habit. I am getting upset day by day. After every 10 to 20 minute I get a feeling to it again and again. And I want to quite it right now. Plse sur help me.
Im having teeth sensitivity. I started using sensodine then it initially reduce. I feel it's coming back again. Can you help me with this?
I am 60 years old and was a regular smoker for the past 35years and now stopped since two years Now I find some ulcers on the inside of my mouth at the right side jaw, when I have food it is burning in the mouth. This is for for some days then again I am normal and again after some days it starts again. I do not know what could this be. Kindly suggest me if there is any tests that I have to undergo. I have not lost weight I am the same that I was 10years back and have NO BP nor Sugar.
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.