Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjunath ReddyYour feedback matters!
Sir my skin is very dry and dark I need a soft and glowing good skin tone I want to rejunevate my skin please suggest me home and outside remedies if needed tablets.
I have some black spots on my face (on fore head and near my eyes. I have tried lot of medicines but none of them worked! Can you help me with this?
I am a 18 years old male from hyderabad. I have spots on my face similar to them of on my mother's face. They are not Identification marks. But they are in black color and some are in skin color. When I consulted a doctor he said that they can't be cured by using English medicines. So could you help me out of them on my face.
I have white patches in my body, for more then 2 month, used some medicines it goes out and comes back again, suggest a way to get rid of those. Is this related with vitamin deficiency.
Is it true that head & shoulder and dove creates an ugly infection on shoulder which is viral on internet. That infection looks luke lotus seed pod and it looks very yuck.
I have skin disease. It seems like patches of dead skin on my scalp and back. Something like fungal infection. What should I do now?
I am 28 years old, my problem is my skin so dark, I want to make it fair and glow. What I should do for this. please suggest me.
I have open pores on my cheeks chin nose so can I use resurfacing cream to get rid of it? Do it work.
I have many problems in my body skin is dark. And I don't like this, please help me what should I do for a fairer and glowing skin.
I have skin infection problem but taken medicines it almost clear but dark spot on my skin what I have to do please help me?
Hi doctor. Except my face my whole skin tone is good. But when it comes to my face I used have black skin with some spots. I got these spots because I used to go to building works few years ago. Most of the times I faced brighter sun. Too hot conditions also I faced. Now I got job in mnc. Here I'm doing completely night shifts. Recently I consulted a doctor he wrote creams like 1 clob cream (oreva dermacare) 2 brite depegmenting cream (Wallace rivela) also he gave some c vitamin tablets. And he advised me to use both creams combindly. I did the same for 20 days. After using that my black spots were totally removed and my skin became good that I was looking good. Then I stopped using these creams. Again my face came back to the first position what have. Can you please suggest me. What should I do for this. I'm helpless. I consulted 3 doctors they suggested 3 different medicines. But results are same. I hard that the creams having hydroquinone should be avoid. Advise on this also. Please
Sir I am 22 years old and I suffer from skin problems. My skin is olie. I try many things to resolve it bt I can't. What should I do? I m vary possessive about my skin. How can I over come from black head and dark circles..
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.