Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manjunath R
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Manjunath RYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 years man, everyday when I put my finger in to my nose I can find blood stains from my left nose. This is happening from past some days. Some times it will be dry and some times it will be wet. And I have a pain in my left side of head. Is it all correlated? Or anything to worry?
I have running nose for past 3days which gradually changed into thick yellow mucus. Also suffering Frm sore throat What is the differential diagnosis?
I have headache in right position of from over one year due to breathing obstruction from right nose. What should I do ?
I am 20. In my thought when I swallow something it feels like there is something is saw in mirror myself I see small round towards right side it some times pains. I did hot water gargle for some days bt no change I showed it to doctor she thought its tonsil and I took medicine also but later I saw nothing changed what is it what should I do?
My mother is 82 she on CHD and metpure xl 25 and also ra patient. From last week she is bleeding from her nose. What should I give her to stop her bleeding?
I have a problem in my throat when I wake up in the morning everyday I feel that cough is jamed my throat. Any solution for this.
Hi doctor, I have my uvula elongated from 3 years. Is it a kind of problem to be worried about. I have problems with during cold.
Dear Sir, When I sleep deep. Snore is started by me. It makes me bore sometime. Give me the resolution for it.
I am 20 years old. I am having block on my left ear. I am not able to hear properly. Is there any drops which would help me to clean out the wax in my ears?
Pain feeling in the two side chest and back side last 2months. Also other problems starting snoring while sleeping from last few months. Other roommate noticed and told me I m snoring while sleeping.
I am 60 years old. My nose start running in the month of dec, jan, feb.DOC. Saysthat it is allergic rhinitis. I can not sleep in the night. Pl help. I used shitopladi, shadvindu tel. Sometimes I use nasal spry to get relief.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding