Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ManjunathYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am having very frequent cold that includes running nose as well as a lot of sneezing in particular. When it starts I will sneeze like 10 times continuously. It started few years back when I used to travel early morning like 5 am on 2 wheeler . I am from Jammu It started there . I am now in bangalore and its like 4 years now and it is still going on. I take Combinase AQ drops when I am having cold and it gives good relief but it comes back like the same day or the next day. Weather change also causes this . Please help.
Sir, I tried to lift a weight (cot) but suddenly my back stained and getting pain, is it a major problem? How many days will it take to get normal, I have a sports meet in 10 days, I have to be fit by that day How can I get fit.
I am 18 years old and I have muscle pain in my shoulder while doing the exercise in gym I use volini spray but there's no success so tell me wht should I do.
I am 37 years old and having a problem with ass, It is not becoming strong and I don't have any bad habits like smoking drinking etc. If I sit for 10 mins continuously my legs are paining, Hope this not nerves issues or blood circulation issue. Please do the needful.
I am nearing 70 heart patient. Taking medicine nitrocontine, cardivaz 6.25, lanoxin, lasilaco, nerobian etc since 2006. My both legs fingers are paining. Sugar tested normal. Do you have any medicine in english, ayurveda. Kindly suggest.
I have diabetes since last 15 years and it is largely controlled but time and again it goes beyond the regulated limits. I am experiencing pain in my feet and maybe because of neuropathy, and there is also a sense of numbness. Lately is is seen that the third toe on my right leg has curved downward. Can you suggest treatment for the above and who should be consulted. Thanks/regards
No redness and pain is also little may be it's because frictional injury sir because I carry my baby he is 11 kgs do I need any treatment?
knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.