Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
4 ways to put off joint replacement
Tip #1: Lose weight: For every extra pound you carry, you put about three pounds of additional pressure on your knees and multiply the pressure on your hips by six. If you have arthritis, losing just 15 pounds can cut your knee pain in half.
Tip #2: Take care when using your joints: Poor posture and using the wrong techniques during your daily activities add more stress to damaged joints. By standing up straight instead of slouching, you can protect the joints in your neck, hips, and knees. Also use the proper technique when lifting or carrying anything heavy. If any activity hurts, stop doing it right away.
Tip #3: Try nonsurgical approaches before turning to surgery: Treatment with steroids is one approach. Benefits can last anywhere from four to six months. However, this doesn't work for everyone. Visco supplementation involves injecting a lubricating fluid into damaged knee joints to treat osteoarthritis
Tip #4: Get pain relief: Instead of heading straight to your doctor to treat sore joints, try taking an over-the-counter pain reliever. Take them for the shortest possible time to relieve your discomfort. There is also some evidence that the dietary supplement glucosamine chondroitin can lead to subtle improvements in arthritis pain.
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from face pimples from last 2 years , got treatment from many Doctors but not yet recovered. It decreases as I will be under medication and again comes again. It goes on increasing. Please revert me back as soon as possible with proper medications. Thank you.
Sir I am 49 years old. Recently all tests related to calcium, vitamin D, Hb are as per prescribed std. Now a days some cracks type sounds comes from my bones when I do anything it is from hands, legs, knee. I also feel pain on my back i. E from left leg hips to knee. Presently I am not taking any medicine.
I got a pain on my back bone its paining from almost a month now can not sleep well can not turn over while sleeping. Can not get up in morning pains like a hell can not bend immediately .plz help me with this.
I have a friend he has a back pain it increase by riding his bike what are probable outcomes if he continues so and what are preventive measures to be taken.
do you think it's normal to have pains & difficulties while walking long distances because of your sprained medial ankle even after 9 months of injury? Do you think it would affect him in future? I'm concerned because it's been 9 months & I sense that something is wrong & it's bothering me. Your support is highly appreciated.
I am 26 years old. Last one week I am having back pain. And feeling like something is got strucked inside neck. Due that more time I am taking breathing via mouth. If I am breathing by noise I am getting some pain. And headache is there. Little pain in left side chest and some time I am feeling like my heart rate is faster. Sleeping is also not regular. Used to sleep at midnight 2 r 3 and wakeup at 6 r 5.Before 3 days I got faster heart beat and shivering. Then sweating. I want to know the reason why its like that.
I am 15 years old and whenever I start doing push up or any other body building exercise my hands starts paining for more than 3 days. Please help.
I have stiff neck problem since more than a year it. When it started I used to have severe headaches. My jaw also produces popping sounds when I open them wide please help me.
Hi my friend met with an accident yesterday night, he was admitted in hospital his left shoulder was fractured doctor suggested to do surgery, can it be recovered using physiotherapy.
Hi I am babu I am 22 years old I am getting the problem with back pain what happen to me it is natural pain or if any problem I think the pain is in inner PART only I think I have any stones in my kidneys .if in case stones what type of pain I am getting please give the solution.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.