Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjunath NaiduYour feedback matters!
What is the normal weight for a boy 21 years old and 6 ft tall? And how to loose some weight easily?
I m suffering from frequent urine from last 3 Years and recently I done with sonography, there is stone in right kidney consulting with homeopathy doctor, but there is no sign of relief from frequent urine and pain in kidney. So kindly help out me in this regard.
My son age is 3 yrs. His height and weight is 87 cms and 12 kg respectively. please prescribed some medicine to bring him in normal percentile.
I have many fat at my belly and I want to burn it. But I am afraid of any medicine or chemical substance. How can I do it naturally.
I have back pain from few days its paining a lot I have use some pain relief spy but it couldn't work. What I do?
I am about 53 yrs old male in sales trade where I have to make regular journey through bus/train/bike. I drink also. Since april 2014 I have develop a back pain (lower part of the back) it started after loose motion. During morning hour when I leave bed it disturb me a lot. I use to take omeprazole medicine to avoid acidity since 2 yrs, at least 20 days a month. I want complite rest from this problem.
Meri age 34 hai mujhe short sightness hai ek eye me -5.5 hai ar dusre me -6.0 hai kya lesure opration ho sakta hai maine suna hai k operation k baad paas ka dikhna bund ho jata hai blindness ho jata hai k ye sahi hai.
my friend age is 24 . He is suffering from headache since 3 months & also dust allergy is there. Every tests done mri brain etc all reports normal but he fully anxiety suddenly heart fastness that time he checkup BP like 140/90, 130/90 like that coming now he is using tablet for anxiety cr 25 mg but also some times one side only too much headache coming sleep also not coming that time can you please suggest me doctor.
Few months back I have an acne problem. On my face and head .but I consult doctor and it gets cured. Now now I left with the small small holes on my face and black dark spots .I am unable to cure it. Please see my profile picture .please look into the matter and provide me a good cream to cure holes.
My friend started masturbation from the age of 14. When he left this then nightfall started. What should he do?
I am suffering from dandruff since last 7 years I tried almost every thing to get rid of it but no success and my hair is also falling very much please suggest me any thing to get rid of it.
Insomnia or sleeplessness is quite difficult to cope with and for people suffering from anxiety, it is even tougher. People suffering from anxiety remain in a state of mental and physical distress. On top of this, if they cannot sleep well because of insomnia, life becomes quite hard. Insomnia causes anxiety and also is caused due to anxiety.
Here are some simple tips to manage anxiety and insomnia:
- Maintain a schedule: Try to go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning. Experiment with several different bedtimes and wake up times to find out which one works best for you.
- Turn off electronic devices: Switch off all electronic devices thirty minutes before you go to bed. Electronic devices stimulate your mind and the light from the devices does not make you feel that it is time to sleep. Keep the devices away from you while going to bed.
- Dim lights: Practice dimming all lights in your house before bedtime. Change light bulbs and replace them with low wattage lights. This will enable you to have lights, although they are dim. Low lighting will make your body produce melatonin to make you prepare for sleep.
- Keep away from alcohol and smoking: Consuming alcoholic drinks before bedtime reduces your quality of sleep and you may wake up within two hours. Do not consume alcohol before bedtime. Smoking should be restricted before sleeping, as the nicotine contained in cigarettes is a stimulant, which can take away your sleep.
- Ignore caffeinated drinks: Caffeine is a stimulant and consuming caffeinated drinks before going to bed can result in losing sleep. Do not drink coffee before sleeping.
- Exercise: Exercise is a perfect solution to reduce anxiety and results in improved sleep quality. Exercise regularly during the day or three to four hours before bedtime. Yoga and meditation performed just before going to sleep are effective.
- Make a pre-sleep ritual: Try to find ways, which would help you calm your mind just before going to sleep and practice it every day. This can be reading a book, taking a hot shower or listening to your favorite songs. Your mind will be relaxed, and you will get better sleep.
- Maintain a sleep journal: Keep a sleep journal and write about the time when you go to sleep and when you wake up. Also note down the time you require to fall asleep, the number of times your sleep breaks and how your sleep was. This will enable you to observe your sleep patterns and make adjustments.
For people suffering from anxiety, added insomnia results in enhanced difficulty. One should cope with the problems properly and try to improve upon them.