Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Manjunath N CYour feedback matters!
For over a month now I have been having issues with my eye. Before it was watering and burning. The watering was so bad it was rolling down my check. Its only the one eye really. Now I am having pain like someone is poking me and my check under the eye feels like I was punched and my eye brow hurts too. It seems to also be affecting my migraines. Please help!
I am getting pain in my neck and back of head. I would like to know what are the symptoms of migraine so that I can relate to it and take precautions.
I have gone through spine surgery l4-l5, there is still numbness in my right leg, even after three years.
Dr. Said that my baby during pregnancy caused nerve stretch called brachial plexus. so he was not lifting right hand. Dr. giving regular physiotherapy and recovering it is. My question is this will completely recover by this only or any other alternative is there. If such is there how much time is required to recover completely by its own. Please suggest us wat shud I do.
I feel jerk in whole body for milliseconds, I consult a doctor he said there is a small nerve blockage in brian can you help it out what is the problem?
I am experiencing numbness in my legs after I sit for too long, but I am overweight too.What should i do?
If a person met with an accident he is in coma stage he is on the road what should the public should do at that time.
I am 28 years old male and having problem with my left hand elbow joint. Several doctors seen but problem is persist. Also had shake to it but can't relief. What do?
Hi, I am 22 years old girl, suffering from shoulder muscle pain since last 1 month. I work in IT company. So while working on laptop it's increasing. This was the question asked by me. And your answer satisfied me doctor. Thanks! But in extend, as you told dat there is no numbness sensation or nothing like tingling for my shoulder. Only I'm suffering from pain while working on laptop or using Mobile.:)
I'm having shaking hands (tremors. I am having them for about 2 years now. Used to smoke and drink occasionally. I also take wheezing medication called asthalin (it's a inhaler. I also feel like I am losing my muscular strength. Please let me know the reason and medication.
Hot packs are very effective as they dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow, delivering needed nutrients and oxygen to cells in the area being heated, aiding the removal of cell waste and promoting healing.
My grandfather has a stroke. CT Scan is done and medical treatment i'm going according to report. His left side of body is not properly working and also have a speaking problem. Report detail is:-" Hypodense area having CT DV 25HU seen in right parietal occipital junction s/o watershed interact, it measures approx 3.6*4.0cm. Supratentorial ventricular system is prominent. Hypo densities are seen in both per ventricular areas s/o ischemic changes. Diffuse cerebral atrophy noted. IMPRESSION:-" Findings s/o CHRONIC WATERSHED INFARCT RIGHT MCA TERRITORY. Please tell what the best treatment to recover from it. (Tell in hindi language as possible)
Hi, I am 18 year old female and i am having obesity backache, neck pain and most important insomnia can you give me solution to get rid of these problem.
My mother'age is 55. She suffering from migraine since 10 year back.? What is the accurate treatment for it.
Insomnia is the condition of acute sleeplessness, and it takes a heavy toll on your mood, your energy levels, and your ability to concentrate and work during the day. Some of the most common symptoms of the condition are:
- You find it difficult to fall asleep even if you are tired
- Once you wake up in the middle of the night, you cannot get back to sleep
- You cannot work or concentrate on anything during the day
- You stay mostly fatigued, or irritated throughout the day
- You have to depend on pills or alcohol to fall asleep.
- You wake up very early in the morning, no matter how late you sleep
What could be the causes for insomnia?
Insomnia might last just a few days if it is induced by some temporary cause, like stress at your workplace, or any other personal issue you can be facing. However, when the cause is a long rooted one, insomnia might persist for a long time. There can be a mix of many causes for that to happen:
- Psychological stress or other emotional discomforts - Common psychological problems like anxiety, depression, chronic work stress, grief, and also bipolar disorder can be the causes for insomnia.
- Illness or other medical problems - There can be many medical causes or other illnesses at the root of insomnia like allergies, acute asthma, hyperthyroidism, Parkinson's disease, kidney related diseases and cancer as well.
- Medications - There can be many drugs, which might be prescribed by your doctor, but still be responsible for insomnia. These include antidepressants, corticosteroids like thyroid hormone medicines, few blood pressure medications, certain contraceptives and stimulants for ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- Sleep Disorders - Insomnia, though in itself is a sleep disorder, can also be the symptoms for other sleep disorders like sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and other disorders related to jet lag or if you are working on a late night shift.
In addition to these causes, some daily lifestyle habits might act as triggers to insomnia, which include:
- Consumption of large amounts of caffeine on a regular basis
- Developing irregular sleep schedules
- Taking your smartphone to bed and ending up spending a lot of time with it in the night
- Eating late in the evening