Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Manjunath M HiremathYour feedback matters!
Hi Me and my husband loyal to each other. We love to unprotected sex ie wdt condom. So please suggest in un protected sex also how we can remain far from stds. And also I inform you here dt we hv taken all tests and we are not involved in any type of infections. So please sugest how we cn do unprotected sex safely.
I can not sleep from 2 days. I tried a lot of remedies. But it is not helping. How to sleep. I hope you will suggest. Plzz suggest how do I?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Dr. My 2 years child having fever since 12 sep 16 & too much cough .I visited Dr. clinic he provided Paracetamol, anti allergic & Antibiotic. But still there is no improvement in cough and hunger. Please suggest me what to do.
I am having piles since four month and till now it increasing day by day and tried many medicines but no result was achieved. I tried ayurveda related medicine but it is not giving proper relief can you please help me in this regard. I am having knots on my external part which causes inefficiency to walk, sit and laughing. So sir please help me. There are a range of symptoms that can affect a person with hemorrhoids. Symptoms tend to vary depending on the severity of your hemorrhoids. Some of the symptoms that you may have include the following: itching around the anus or rectal area pain around the anus lumps near or around the anus blood in the stool You may notice bleeding when using the bathroom, such as seeing blood on toilet paper or in the toilet. Lumps around the anus may feel as if they are swollen. These symptoms may also occur because of other conditions. If you think that you may have hemorrhoids, you should schedule an exam with doctor.
I have suffering from fever for last week onwards. It is like to cold in the night. What Medicine I can take.
I am 21 yrs female suffering from problems as under: 1 eyes are paining 2 is my specs no. Increasing in every go of checkup by. problem in learning the things for problem in focusing and concentration while reading and studying headache sometimes feeling very hungry and sometimes not at all. getting angry very shortly low bleeding during periods feeling sleepy all the time, I can sleep for 16 hrs in a day yawning all the time. feeling fainting while standing for a while. Please reply me as early as possible.
Sir I have ringworm on my thighs. It is increasing day by day n spread on both the the the thighs and on private part also it is more than one month time. I always wear clean cloths but how is this happened I don't know please help me how can I overcome it.
I am 22 year old male and I want to ask that top part of my penis does not separate from skin completely. What should I do?
I hv skin allergy since 5 year ago and it's come whole body, I hv take lot of treatment for this but there is no solution. Now it's come inside mouth, eyes and lips then all this r swelling. Pl help.
Hello doc I am 27 years old women n fell on pavement last week and scrapped my knees badly. M cleaning the wound with betadine solution n dressing it with b bact cream n nebasulf powder following with tablets ampilox and zerodol P. Half of my wound cured but the wound which is on the top of knee whenever m folding or walking m getting pain n water coming out from the would what should I do please suggest
I have two problem in my body 1.When I do urinated while standing there are some white cell come out and feeling itching at private part edge, pliz help I am so panic 2. My right foot heel is so pain during early morning when I am walking, its take a few min to reduce pain, its better to do x-ray or any else pliz suggest me 3. recently 5 month before I was visited to concern my dentist due to sensitive, that time doctor was scratched my tooth and clean but the problem still remain even I can not eat and drink cold.
Hey. Since last year I've been suffering from short memory. I've been taking tablets (omega3 and Himalaya mentat) but what is the reason for me having short memory? It is affecting me because I am a student and sometimes I do not have the money to continuously buy tablets! I don't mind buying them but can I at least know the reasons why this is happening?
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.