Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjunath K GYour feedback matters!
I have itching problem in my vagina sometime burning too. Yesterday I had few drops of blood at outer walls of vagina. I have this problem since 15 days. Already I have consulted to doctor. She gave me some tablets after that got some relief but still not recovered fully. Sometime I feel that my skin is stretched. Please help me out.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
My hairs has been white. And I am just 20 years old. Can you please sugest a proper diet for me. And what should I do to stop this kind of problem? Please reply as far as possible and give me the solution. Thank you.
I am 27 years. I guess that am having combination skin to oily skin. Open Pores like small holes in both my chin. Black heads , pimple marks are there and getting acnes and pimples oftenly. Please suggest me to get clear skin.
I want to undergo a full body permanent fairness treatment. But not chemical peel. Can you please tell me which fairness treatment will give the best full body fairness treatment in affordable price in bangalore. It will be helpful if you tell me how much it will cost. My complexion is dark.
I am having too many pimples on my face. It started about an year ago. And now my face is full of pimples, acne, scars and marks. I want to know that can these marks left behind after pimples be removed.
Doctor I have very dry and damaged hair with split ends and I cannot cut them and they do not grow what can I do to grow them? And to repair them.
I am 18 and my hair are very thin and less on the head. My scalp is easily visible. What can I do to grow new hair roots or hair on my head.
Hello sir/ mam. My hairs and skin are so much dry and my hair growth is very slow. Will you please suggest me. How can i.
My hair becomes too oily and thin. My hairfall is also increases day by day. I do not know what to do. I consulted so many doctors still not yet it was solved. Please give any solution.
Lybrate | Dr. Narendra Patwardhan speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
A head full of shiny and healthy hair remains a dream for most of us. Hair loss is one of the problems caused not only by cosmetic impact but also by major psychological effects like low self-esteem, reduced confidence, and other personality issues. Ways to restore hair are always in demand; however, what is more important is to reduce hair fall. Read on to know some of the common ways of preventing hair fall.
- Environmental factors
- Emotional stress
- Nutritional deficiency
- Excessive smoking
- Hormonal imbalances like thyroid
- Unhealthy hair products
- Infections of the scalp
- Chronic medical conditions like diabetes
This list can go on and on, however, when seeking treatment for hair loss, the doctor will be able to identify the underlying cause and suggest an appropriate treatment.
- Hair oil massage: Coconut oil, almond oil, castor oil, gooseberry oil, and olive oil can all be used to provide nourishment to the hair. These restore moisture and nourish the scalp and help in restoring hair growth. For best results, use warm oil and apply slight pressure on the scalp. Repeating this process weekly will ensure best results.
- Gooseberry: Vitamin C deficiency is one of the main causes of hair fall, and gooseberry is rich in vitamin C. Not just that, it also has high anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and exfoliating properties, which promotes hair growth and a healthy scalp. Amla powder or paste is available easily and can be mixed with water or lemon juice and left on the scalp for about an hour before washing it off.
- Fenugreek: This is rich in ingredients and is highly useful in preventing hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help in rebuilding hair follicles. The seeds can be soaked in water overnight and ground to a smooth paste which can be applied for about an hour and then washed off.
- Aloe vera: The alkaline property of aloe vera reduces the scalp pH, which promotes hair growth. It also has enzymes essential for promoting hair growth, reducing scalp inflammation, improving luster, and relieving scalp itching. A spoonful of aloe vera juice in the morning has multiple benefits on the body.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins and minerals and are one of the best conditioners for hair. They also help in hair growth. It can be mixed with olive oil and applied on the hair and washed off after an hour.
Losing hair can lead to bald spots and eventual baldness, which can be easily controlled in a timely manner using the above measures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.