Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjunath JoshiYour feedback matters!
Sir I got answer I have androgenic alopecia due to androgen. My head hair thin and week and hair loss problem please tell me solution about this problem.
With today's lifestyle, it is almost impossible to avoid stress. Each person experiences stress in a different way and can tolerate different levels of stress. For some work is a source of stress while for others it could be strained relationships or financial trouble. Stress, if not dealt correctly can harm a person mentally, emotionally and physically. Stress can also make a person age faster. Hence. it becomes essential to understand how to deal with the wear and tear of stress.
- Cut back on caffeine, alcohol and nicotine: Stress can fasten your heartbeat and lead to anxiousness and depression. Turning to nicotine, alcohol or any form of caffeinated drink may temporarily make you feel better but will worsen the situation in the long run. This is because all three of them are considered stimulants. Instead hydrate your body with plenty of water, fresh fruits juices and herbal teas.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is beneficial for a healthy mind and body. Exercising give you some time to yourself and gives you a break from whatever may be triggering your stress. Stress also causes the release of hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol. This can make you jumpy and tense. However, by exercising these hormones can be put to use and your body can be brought back to a calmer state.
- Talk to someone: Stress can lead to anxiety and depression. This can make you socially withdrawn and lead to even more stress. Hence, it is essential to find someone who you can open up to and share your thoughts and experience with. This will also help you make better decisions as stress can cloud your judgement.
- Get a good night s sleep: Stress can affect your sleep cycles and make you either an insomniac or make you sleep excessively. In both cases, you wake up feeling tired and sans any energy to take on the next day. Give yourself a routine of going to bed and waking up at the same time every day to fight these effects of stress and to give your mind time to refresh itself. It will also help to avoid watching television or working on laptops or mobiles for an hour before going to bed.
- Prioritize: Seeing a never ending to-do list is one of the most common stress triggers. In such situations, stress can make you unable to complete your tasks efficiently and you re left either feeling overworked or with an even longer to-do list for the next day. Hence, it is important to learn to prioritise tasks and get them done one at a time. Also, learn to say NO to people when you know you do not have the time to take on additional tasks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I am getting pain in foot and legs twice or thrice in a week. One month back I was diagnosis with chickengunia Now no temperature from last 20 days I am taking regularly medicine for diabetes.
My stomach usually stays upset. I stopped eating food outside and eat only home cooked food but still the problem persists. And I also suffer from acne breakouts. People have said that it's due to my unwell stomach or hormonal changes. I think it's latter as breakouts are on chin or lower cheeks area. Please suggest some measures to tackle the same.
My wife is having a stomach problem from past few days. Shes too suffering from loose motions. Last night she had a lot of pain in her stomach. Pls hlp asap with the proper solution.
I have scanty hair. When I stand under the focus of the light my scalp becomes visible. Is there any treatment for this?
I have gastric problem. By drinking buttermilk will it reduce? Or I need have tablets? Usually if felt more I will use zinetac. What should I do.
I had very fair skin but since I got enough black spots on my face, my skin color is white it feels uncomfortable to see it my skin is not much oily suggest me creams please, thank you.
I'm suffering from hair falling. I've used different medicine and oil but I got nothing So please advice appropriate medical solution.
Hi Doc, I am 26 years old, I left my job a year ago when I used to go for work everyday I used to eat lot of sweets (2 to 3) I was not fat that time after I left job I started to put up more weight I stopped eating sweets also since a year but still I am not losing weight I put up 10 KGS in this year. Please suggest me a timetable to do everyday and foods dieting tips.
I am 58 years old. I have pain in my knees whenever I climb a slope or staitrs. My blood uric acid count is 9. 0. How do I bring down my uric acid ?
Sir my name is Jeff. And I want my face clean. So what I do for clean my face. There's always get pimples on my face.
Actually milk teeth are called milk teeth because they have the refrective index (in lay language whiteness) equal to milk. So those teeth are milky white. But permanent teeth are yellower in shade always. And every person may have different shade of teeth.
Due to some causes like chromogenic bacteria, tea, coffee, tobbaco, food colours, fluorosis, enamel hypoplasia, dentinogenesis imperfecta, etc there may be discolouration of teeth. In that case you need to visit a dental surgeon. Otherwise slight yellow shade of natural teeth is no matter of worry. So do not get confused with television commercials claiming to provide you pearl like white teeth. Tooth colour shade is just like you skin tone. No toothpaste can change your teeth shade. If you want to get a lighter shade then go for bleaching after consulting your dentist.
I am a 29 years old male, married a week before. Before marriage, me and my wife both were virgins. I had my first sex yesterday which was bit of hot and cold. I didn't had any difficulties while the foreplay which lasted fairly about an hour and my penis was harder during the period. However, while having the intercourse it quickly resulted in ejaculation without entering my penis into my wife's vagina. I have uncircumcised penis and skin on the head of my penis doesn't slide back and is very sensitive. What should I do? Also I think size of my penis too big for the hole in my wife's vagina. Thanks.
I have Headache when I wake up in the morning. Also BP is 140/96 with high cholesterol What should I do? Please suggest.
Everyone loses some hair every day. Losing up to 100 hairs a day is normal.
But if hair loss runs in your family, you could lose a lot more hair. With this kind of hair loss, you may end up with bald spots if you are a man. If you are a woman, you may find that the hair on the top of your head is slowly thinning. About half of all people have this type of hair loss by around age 50.
Although hair loss is fairly common, it can be a tough thing to live with, especially when it changes how you look. But there are ways you can treat your hair loss.
What causes hair loss?
Common causes of hair loss include:
- Family history. In most cases, hair loss is inherited, which means it's passed down from one or both of your parents. This is called male-pattern or female-pattern hair loss.
- Stress: It includes physical stress from surgery, illness, or high fever.
- Chemotheraphy: It is powerful medicine that destroys cancer cells.
- Damage to your hair from pulling it back too tightly, wearing tight braids or ponytails, or using curling irons or dyes.
- Age: You grow less hair as you get older. Hair also gets thinner and tends to break more easily as you age.
- Poor diet:It is the one with less protein or iron.
- Diseases:Thyroid [hypothyrodism and hyperthyrodism]
- Ringworm of the scalp, which is common in children.