Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am 20 year old female. I Have lots of gray hair and my hair has become very thin as well as I Have hair fall too. I have tried many things but nothing worked out. Can you tell me what I should do?
I am having thyroid and using 50mg power. From last 2 months I am suffering with hair fall. So please suggest how to get rid of hair fall.
Well I am having a bald spot on my head along with frequent hair loss I mean i am just 18 so any suggestions to that please.
My skin is getting immediately dark when ever I am facing the sun. When I escape from the sun then its going normal.
I am 22 years old, and I have a hair fall problem, and I have a oily skin tone along with dandruff. So please advise me which shampoo and oil should I use?
I am 41 yrs male and getting lot of pimples on my face in the recent years. Also, face and arms skin is slowly growing darker like tanning even though I do not spend much time outdoors in sun.
From last 2-3 months many pimples are coming on my face specially on cheeks n forehead. Can you please suggest me what should be done for clean and clear glowing skin?
I have pimple problem, and when it comes it is very painful and stay's for some days please help me to get rid of it.
I'm 26 years old male, I have skin allergy kind of stuff in my fore arms since 2 years. Please suggest me with some solution.
I have hairfal since 5 yrs now, I used minoxidil but dint help to grow up my hair, so what will be my choice? I am 20, I dont want to go bald.
Hi I currently have 1st degree acne and for that as consulted my doctor I was using a cream (Retino AC) but now that ointment is not available as the production was stopped 6 months back. Is there any alternative or another effective one's.
I am 25 years old now and I am suffering from chicken pox last 2 days. I feel very pain on pimples. So please tell me any treatment for it and what is precautions for it. Which things I do and not.
I m a female 23 years old, I am severely suffering from continuous hair fall how it can be reduced please suggest.
Skin care is a matter of taking care of your skin with the best ingredients and elements that are available naturally and have been absorbed into concoctions like creams and ointments as well as scrubs, face washes, moisturisers and other such products for your benefit. There are naturopathy products that make use of these elements in their most natural form so that you may get the best qualities and properties of these ingredients. Oil is one such extract that can be found in many fruits, herbs and other kinds of growth. Let us find out about the various essential oils that help in your skin care process.
- Lavender Oil:Lavender oil is derived from lavender and can be put to many good uses as far as the skin and stress levels go. As we all know, stress is a factor that shows up on the skin before its signs can be seen anywhere else. With the help of lavender oil, you can help in dealing with stress by lighting an oil lamp with this oil on top, and also cure a number of skin problems like age spots, scarring and other such ailments.
- Carrot Seed Oil:Carrot seed oil is a highly beneficial oil that helps in rejuvenating lack lustre skin with its highly cleansing properties that help in toning the aging skin even as you remove and regenerate the dead skin cells which can sometimes get hampered due to clogging. This clogging can happen due to pollutants, dust, dirt and grime.
- Frankincense Oil:This oil is well known for its anti bacterial qualities which make it ideal when it comes to fading bruises, scars, injury marks and even spots that have come about due to sun damage and other such ravages. This oil is also a good fix in you are suffering from acne prone skin. The anti bacterial action of this oil helps in protecting the existing skin cells even as new skin cells are encouraged to sprout. It helps in visibly reducing wrinkles and tightening sagging skin - processes that come about due to aging.
- Geranium Oil:This is another essential oil that is required for regulation of excessive oil production, an action which can prevent acne and blackheads. This oil is best used by people who suffer from persistent breakouts on the skin. It also helps in treating burns, cuts and other such marks that do not fade in a hurry.
- Myrrh Oil:This oil is best used for rashes. Its soothing properties create better skin tone and help in removing chapped skin and eczema as well.
The various healing properties of essential oils can help in various other ailments as well.