Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ManjunathYour feedback matters!
My daughter 15 years old suffers in pain during her menstrual period. Give me some advice to prevent this situation.
Hi I got married 10 months back and I was 5 months pregnant but I got abortion few days back. It was normal delivery accompanied with pains. The doctors said it is due to cervix incompetence and the baby born had gastroschisis. When can I conceive again and does cervix incompetence repeats for next pregnancy?
I have a chest tightness so where could be the the cause for that? I have CT scan report for chest it says followings Patchy fibrosis strands are noted in apical and posterior segments of right upper lobe with minimal traction of bronchiectasis and right apical pleural thickening Small patchy subpleural fibrosis strands r noted in apicoposterior segment of left upper lobe Thickening of bilateral inferior pulmonary ligaments with focal pleurodiaphragmatic adhesions.
Sir I am using 50 mg thyroxine tablet for one year. But recently my tsh level is 8.9 so how much taken thyroid mg .& my b12 result is 185 pg/ml this is normal ya low please advice .thanks.
I am normal skinny girl. I want to increase my breast size naturally. I am happy with my body figure apart from my bust size.
WHAT IS THE REASON OF HAIR FALLING IN EARLIER AGES? AND How TO prevent hair falling give some advice on it.
Frozen yoghurt is a healthy food that is free of fat and contains good amount of protein. Yoghurt is rich in various nutrients such as potassium, phosphorus, calcium and zinc which are all essential for the body. Enriched milk, if used in making yoghurt, imparts the very essential Vitamin D and A to the yoghurt.
Probiotics: Frozen yoghurt is rich in probiotics which are very beneficial for the digestive system, as they aid your digestive function and also good for you if you suffer from lactose intolerance. It also aids in reducing symptoms of IBS and other inflammatory diseases. It is also good for your cardiovascular health as it converts fiber into good fats that help maintain cholesterol levels in the body.
Add fruits: Yoghurt basically is a milk derivative that is formed when lactic acid bacteria is added to milk. This bacteria helps in coagulating the milk protein and thus causes the milk to thicken. You may also add various fruits to your frozen yoghurt for nutrition. Some fruits that you may add are:
- Chopped apples: Apples contain antioxidants and flavonoids in large amounts which reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer. It has also been proven to reduce the symptoms of dementia and improve neurological health.
- Strawberries: This fruit is rich in folate, potassium and other nutrients that boost your immune system and help to maintain optimal blood pressure. Strawberries also help in reducing premature signs of ageing.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in potassium that helps improving heart function and aid in maintaining electrolyte balance in the body. They also help you in gaining weight as they are rich in carbohydrates. Vitamin A present in bananas aids in improving your vision.
- Cherries: You may add cherries to your frozen yoghurt to add to the flavor. They are also rich in anthocyanin which is a strong antioxidant. They also help in preventing cancer as they contain carotenoids and vitamin C.
- Grapes: Adding grapes to frozen yoghurt not only adds taste but also nutrients which assist in preventing cancer. They contain quercetin that assists in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels in the body.
The almighty's most healthiest gift for summer is Nariyal Pani. It is the most sterile natural liquid that contains Vitamin B complex like thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine and folates. It is also rich in minerals such as potassium, magnesium, manganese, etc. To beat the summer heat and thirst nothing can be better than the naturally refreshing coconut water. It is excellent for electrolyte replenishment which one loses due to heavy sweating.
It is better than sodas and energy drinks as it is not adulterated with any preservatives or artificial sweetners. So stay hydrated with Nariyal Pani this summer.
Helps in acidity
Best for kidney stones
Helps in losing weight
Good for cleansing the body and flushing out the toxins
Prevents skin problems
Improves blood circulation
Acts as a natural convalescing drink for the recuperating