Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. ManjunathYour feedback matters!
Hi I feel negative at all fell like I'm in tunnel. Also I am losing my memory I checkedup with doctor but there is no positive response. I have fear problem also cold you pleasehelp me this problem I do yoga and Jim also every day.
Will a gluten-free diet really help me lose weight? How can I get more protein in my diet? IS fruit really “all sugar”? How can I deal with stress eating?
Hi! Every time I wants my wife to suck my penis. I like that. But my wife fears about to do suck my penis. She's doubt about side effects. Is anal sex is not good?
Before having sex. I often get 50 hard strokes of a rattan cane in my bare buttocks. I like it. I ask my bf to do that. Is there any problem in doing this ? Please reply.
What the dengue whats its symptoms how can it effect the human body what the cause how can we take the precaution from dangu whats we do for protect us from danhu.
I am 31 year married male my penis length is very small only 3 inch and penis skin not fully covered and semen not enjulated after sex and semen pass on with urine after sex please guide me.
Sir, mera penis head kafi jyada sensitive hai. Mai apne penis glans ko touch bhi nhi ker pata. Please koi medicine or jel suggest kre. Aur ye sb mere bad habit ke karan huaa hai. But ab mai hand practice krna chhor diya hai.
I'm 17 and during masturbation I ejaculate very soon, I think its premature ejaculation. Am I right or not? If right, then should I do for it, any home treatment?
Is there any complications occur when we take 1 glass milk & 2eggs at a time in breakfast? my age is 20 years and my weight is 60kg.
What are the health benefits of drinking green tea? Some of my friend suggested me that it will cure skin problems. Is it true?
Sir, Is there any pills for female sex pleasure enhancement like men. If yes, please suggest pills for my wife. She is 29 years old. Suffering with lack sexual desire.
Hi. I am not married. Bt tried to hve a sex with ma gf. Bt 2-3 tym I cme so early during foreplay. So she ws nt satisfied with me. Nd I think I hve done lots of masturbate. So what should I do to increase ma size nd power both? Nd make ma upcoming lfy so happy with my partners.
My friend had unprotected sex after her periods over on the 3 rd day is it dangerous for her? Please reply fast she is in a worry.
Me and my family suffering from sraches (khujli). From last 1 year. We had used Cosvate- GM and De Scab soap and many lotions. Advantage is only get for few days.
Actually my weight is increasing day by day. What to do for that. Mostly I eat by 7: 30 to 8: 00 at night and I sleep by 11: 0 or 11: 30. Then to I won't get sleep. Mostly I sleep for 2 to 4 hours that's it. Thanks Vijaya.
Getting to be intimate with someone is a great feeling as you can get to enjoy and explore each other’s bodies, mind and spirit. However it is also important that you avoid getting infected by sexually transmitted diseases. Although you are probably aware of how to protect yourself in general circumstances, you could be mistakes in the heat of the moment and fail or forget to use adequate protection. Always be safe, never sorry.
The following tips will help you stay safe, each time you have sex and should never be forgotten:
- Single partner and regular testing: The safest way to have sex is have a single partner and to ensure that neither of you have any form of STI (sexually transmitted infections). If you have been with multiple partners before then get yourself tested for STIs and STDs (sexually transmitted diseases).
- Bring your own condom (BYOC): Never rely on the partner to have dams, condoms or lube. It is highly recommended that you have your own supply and the expiration dates should be checked before usage.
- Contraception: In addition to condoms, other forms of contraceptives like cervical caps and contraceptive pills must be utilized to prevent unwanted pregnancy. One should also consider using female condoms.
- Lubrication: Even though friction during sex can help in elevating pleasure levels, it also increases the risks of infection. In order to prevent friction, try to use a lubricants during sex. Oil-based lube should not be used on a latex condom as it may cause breaks within. Water and Silicon based lubricants are better options
- Set personal boundaries: Having personal rules and boundaries around safe sex can be helpful in setting a standard for behaviour. Writing down what one personally approves of and doesn’t is helpful in setting proper boundaries around the concept of safe-sex. In case of a history of sexual abuse, it is important to contact a therapist or somebody close and opening up to them so they can initiate the process of recovering from it.
- Drink responsibly: It is important to consider the limit of alcohol and the people one chooses to drink with. It is also necessary to understand the concept of consent. You should not be or allowed to be pressurized into having sex.
It is important to understand the importance of safe sex and being able to speak up about sex without feeling any shame. Furthermore, it is important to understand your responsibilities in initiating safe sex and it is okay to find it difficult in the beginning. We have cultural stigmatization around sex and it is okay to be uncomfortable in the beginning, but it is equally important to develop the confidence to talk about sexual practices and safe-sex without guilt, shame or the fear of judgement.