Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. ManjunathYour feedback matters!
Hi Actually whenever I speak I feel that my voice is audible but the listener can not hear my voice properly, and sometimes I also feel pain in my throat.
I am having pain in my throat, back muscle pain, pain behind eyes, headache n feeling exhauster. Does I have dengue fever. I have been to doctor here near me, (government hospital) they give me some ciprofloxacin tablet, chloroquine tablet paracetamol n something like famotidi. N cetrizine. N written test for malaria. But I cant tested for that bcoz it was closed. So doctor I want to know that I am suffering from n what should I do. Thanks a lot.
Runny nose and nasal congestion. What do I do. They do not stop. It's been more than a week. I use vicks inhaler, and I get relief for sometime.
I am having cold from tomorrow today after waking up I got tonsils in my tongue I am feeling three big tonsils in my tongue I am not able to swallow food properly due to these tonsils please suggest any medicine.
मैं मेरे गले में खराश होती रहती है और कुछ अटका अटका हुआ सा लगता है राइट साइड में मैं इस बीमारी से बहुत परेशान कृपया करके मुझे सही रहे थे बार बार गले में बहुत ज्यादा खराब रहती है
I'm having a cyst of size 1 cm on my right side parotid gland. It was diagnosed a month back through a MRI scan and then tried Ultrasound scan and confirmed. No Biopsy done yet. Asof now, my doctor gave me Anxit (0.25mg), Myospaz, Trental 400. I suppose that these tablets are more of a relaxant rather than a medicine to treat the cyst. What is the treatment for this? What kind of tablets can be taken?
My left ear is getting warm like there is something inside my ear generating heat often when I use the ear phones?
I am suffering from mumps from last three four days. Initially I thought it would be a normal cold pain but after few hours litter swelling appeared beneath right ear. Now no pain but swelled below jaw. Do mumps really pose any serious threat because I read on internet that it will disappear itself in3 to5 days.
Last year I done nose block and nasal deviation surgery. Within one year again I am getting struggle to breath frequently and sometime air flow completely blocked. Its make me sleepless night and getting digestive problems, Back pain ect. Is there is any permanent cure in Ayurveda treatment? How days it will take to cure?
Hello Doctor, I am having throat pain from past 5 days. Along with running nose and cough. Coughing and sneezing is also there. I have not taken any medicine yet. What should I do? Please advice.
I am suffering from cold since a week. My nose's being blocked. Could you please help me the prescribed drug for it?
Hi good afternoon sir/madam my name is preetham kumar I am suffering from sinus problem in rainy and winter season how can I solve the problem at home itself.
Hi. I am 28 yr old female unmarried. Currently I m facing a sinus problem since 7yrs to large extent with symptoms of headache, nossy watery flow, coldache. And to get immediate response I m very much addicted nd very much rely to allopatheic tablets like cetrizine use to great extent. Please proper suggest me with better homeopathic medicinal treatment in order to get ride off from the heavy use of cetrizine tablets.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.