Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. ManjunathYour feedback matters!
I have eaten onion salad having vinegar and from than my throat start itching and from there cough also started and as I have drink regular cold water and taken curd also which causes more trouble ,can you suggest me the medicine.
I am suffering to swallow food and any eatables since last 7 months, but in between some time I feel everything was OK, when I think about it, it starts from that time, every time I feel coughing in my throat, tell me what should I do?
What is the reasons for getting Snoring in nights and how to overcome from them, getting to much problem with Snoring. Is there any medication for to avoid the Snoring.
Sir, I have throat pain badly from last 7-8 months as treatment also done by specialists but no more relief, what should I do. Robin.
Having lots of cough. It is struck in my throat. Does it may cause pneumonia. What are the symptoms of pneumonia. Plzz tell.
My throat is burning specially after taking lunch. I am 27 years old taking normal meals sometimes it doesn't happen but mostly happen how to control? Please suggest.
How To Take Care Of Your Ears?
1) Avoid unnecessary and excessive use of earbuds.
2) Avoid staying too close to a loudspeaker for a longer duration
3) Do not insert sharp or pointed objects in ear for cleaning.
4) Use earplugs while swimming.
5) Listening to music on a headphone at a high volume for a long time can cause deafness.
6) Avoid using otc medication like drops or tablets for ear problems. Always consult a doctor.
7) If you experience sudden hearing loss, take your doctor's appointment as soon as possible.
Sinusitis problem. When I eat my nose began to flow with thick fluid. And my right nose is always fill with watery like fluid. Please help me.
Most often patients do not know the cause of vertigo and so are on medications for years.
A common type of vertigo called positional vertigo is completely curable with vestibular rehab using very specific maneuvers. Also sometimes dizzy feeling can be confused with unsteadiness which may be due to decreased sensations or neuropathy in legs.
Others causes can be labyrinthitis or vestibular neuritis and many more.
Please see a proper evaluation and know the best technique suited for you so you can be active again and lead a functional life.
I'm facing some issues with my right ear since the last few months. It feels as if it is blocked by water or something. I feel intense pain sometimes and my voice has been varying a bit due to this. There is some little liquid always coming out of the ear. I have used an ear drop to clear up my ear, but it didn't work. Also, I have this problem only when I come to Kolkata. I tried to flush out the water using over the counter remedies but it didn't help much. What am I supposed to do? Please help.
Hi I feel dizziness always and I checked BP it is fine. I can not able to sleep properly. Could you please advise.
I am suffering from soar throat, fever and muscle ache. I am on medication right now. Shall I eat non-veg or not?
Tinnitus problem, since last six months, cause of High Noise in Fabrication Industries, and continuous long time I am near to Metal Hammering. So I once visited to ENT Specialist but they asked me that there is no treatment foe Tinnitus. So Please help me.
The nasal septum divides the nose into two nostrils or airways. When this septum is defective in structure or position, it can cause several physical difficulties like breathing problems, sleep apnea, bleeding, sinusitis, etc. The surgery to correct the nasal septum is known as septoplasty. The surgery is very common and has a high rate of success.
Reason: When the bone and cartilage separating the two chambers is crooked and deformed, it prevents the air from flowing properly through either one of the nostrils. People suffering from this condition often breathe through their mouth and this leads to respiratory tract infections. So, the septum is fixed with the help of septoplasty.
- First, your medical history is taken. A thorough physical examination is conducted and the nose is photographed from the inside and the outside. You may also be asked to avoid medication like ibuprofen, naproxen and aspirin for a few days since these can increase the bleeding after surgery.
- Septoplasty is performed under general or localized anesthesia and takes about 90 minutes. Incisions are made on the inside of the nose and the mucus membrane is lifted.
- Then, the pieces of cartilage that are affecting normal functioning are repositioned or removed.
- If the nasal bone is causing the septum to be wrongly aligned, then cuts are made on the bone and it is positioned correctly.
- Sometimes, cartilage grafts (called spreader grafts) are put in between the upper nose cartilage and the septum to widen the narrow nostril.
- After this, the mucus membrane is put back in place and stitched.
Post- surgical care: A nasal support is put inside the nose to help it heal and keep it straight. The support is removed after two days but there may be swelling and occasional nasal discharge for a few days. The tissues and cartilage become stable within 4 to 6 months. You are asked not to blow your nose or cough and sneeze too much as these might displace the nasal support. The head is to be kept at a higher level than the rest of the body while sleeping and physically demanding exercises are to be avoided in order to prevent nosebleeds.
Risks: Septoplasty is not performed if the patient had high level of blood sugar or high blood pressure. It is also delayed in case of any kind of infection in the nose, mouth or in the respiratory tract. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.