Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ManjunathYour feedback matters!
I have a problem with balance disorder. I took medicine for vertigo and it is quite helpful. But it did not heals fully.
I have social phobia. So when I am attending for an interview or for a presentation l am too much afraid my throat get dry, heart beat increases & sometimes legs shivering. My performance level & confidence decreases. How can l solve this problem?
Hello, I want to ask about my mother. Her Bp increases at mid-night to around 140 levels. She feels like ghabrahat. And she feels difficulty breathing also and unable to sleep properly. Physician has told to take BP medicine Telvas 40 and an ENT doctor has told that mucus is accumulated in sinuses, he has given allergic medicines but then also she feels breathing problem. What to do?
Hi, I am 22 years old and having pharyngitis and consulted to 3 ENT specialist already , doctor prescribed me antibiotics 1st= zady500 (5 days) 2nd=augmentin 625 (7 days) 3rd=cepodem325 (days) And this problem is from last 1.5 years. Now I don't understand that taking antibiotic for long time is good or bad. And symptom is that I have itching some time on pharynx.
My left ear is always having pause and it is continuing since my childhood. The thing is that I am also not having any hearing problem or anything but still the ear is not getting dry permanently. Whenever I use the Zenflox Eye & Ear droop it becomes dry but next day or after 1-2 days again having same problem. Want a permanent solution as it is irritating me and making me feel peculiar.
I have tonsils, I want you tell me homemade remedy and I also have problem of constipation since 10 days. Please help me.
I am 25 year old recently I was diagnosed with tinnitus in my left ear although I had no hearing loss this was due to fluid build up in my ear after a week or so I got tinnitus in my right ear as well so got my audiometry done again but still everything normal and now I started experiencing eye floaters I met an ophthalmologist but she said everything is normal but I notice a lot of eye floaters every time I step out in daylight. All this is making me too depressed and I keep worrying about my health.
Hi Sir, I am a Male 27, height 5.11, weight 82kgs, I had 2 problems, 1. EAR 2. Nose 1. Ear From past year i m hearing a noisy sound all the day, & itching too in Right ear. I consult to ENT doctor, they taken X-ray's, & said if it will necessary we will do Surgery, But sir i m very scare of surgery, pls pls cure without surgery, 2. Nose My one nossle always block, now a days the doctor suggested to use nassal spray, it will free for 6-7 hrs then i m using again, I have Nose blocking n flow problem from my teenage, doctor sir said it is the main cause for ear damage. Please please help me sir, i will be very thankful you.
Hello Sir, I am 26 years old and from Tirupati. Since few years iam suffering from Throat problem and heavy flum automatically generating. I took treatment from ENT doctor but that is working temporarily. Please suggest me on this for complete cure.
I am 43 years old male. Just I want to know that which ear drop can I use for regular cleaning of my ear at myself.
If you hear a constant ringing in your ears without any external stimulus, it is called tinnitus. The sound can also manifest as incessant roaring, hissing, buzzing or clicking. The sound can be loud or soft, low or high pitched. Tinnitus can occur in one ear, or both the ears.
Tinnitus is primarily of two types:
- Subjective tinnitus: This type of tinnitus is very common. In this type, only you are able to hear the ringing, or buzzing. The main cause of subjective tinnitus is ear problems, especially in the inner, middle and outer ear. Problems in the auditory nerves (hearing) or auditory pathways (the part in your brain that changes nerve signals into sound) can also cause subjective tinnitus.
- Objective tinnitus: In this type of tinnitus, the doctor can also hear the sound when he/she performs an examination. This type of tinnitus is rare. Muscles contractions, problems in the blood vessels or conditions in the middle ear bone can cause objective tinnitus.
Tinnitus is not a condition; it is more of a symptom of some other underlying medical condition. Tinnitus can be caused by any of the following complications-
- Hearing loss (This happens mostly among older people)
- Loud noises
- Sinus and ear infections
- Blood vessel or heart problems
- Meniere's disease (The inner ear is affected by unknown causes which lead to deafness)
- Brain tumours
- Hormonal changes (This happens mostly to women)
- Thyroid problem
- Certain medications (antibiotics, cancer medicines, diuretics, quinine medication, some types of antidepressants, aspirin)
The symptoms of tinnitus include
- You hear noises that no one else will be able to hear
- The sound can be depicted as chirping, whistling, screeching, clicking, static, hissing, buzzing, roaring, pulsing, musical or whooshing.
- The sounds can vary greatly in volume and it is most prominent at night or when your surroundings are quiet
- Loss of hearing commonly follows tinnitus.