Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manjunath
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. ManjunathYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from tonsils. What is the tool get relief from the disease as whole body is paining and there is a problem in swallowing things.
Hi I am 21 years male I am suffering from puberphonia that is my voice sounds like a female I have consulted with doctor for this problem he suggested me to a speech therapist after visiting the therapist he was not sure that how much time it would take for the cure and that to with no gaurentee and more over its expensive with per section costing 500 to 700 and it would continue to be for around 6 or more months means total expenses would be around 50000 I have visited every speech therapist inmy city but the situation is the same I request you to guide me with less expensive treatment like home remedies or medicine or any voice exercise at home for puberphonia as I have no high income and even it's affecting my career please look into consideration for my problem. thank you.
My husband's bp was increased. Now he is ok after taking tablet .his bp is also normal. But he is not feeling well, weakness,he come over dizzy in mind. He feeling that he will fall down. Please suggest us what will be reason. We are continuously contacting Dr. but the they not diagnose.
I facing etching problem in my ears. Since. Two years. But with this I am facing. Breathing problem what to do.
I am suffering from 6 month ,running nose ,nose blockage, sneezing ,cough. What should i do to cure?
Sir I am having allergic rhinitis for 4 years. I have taken lots of antihistamines but as I stop taking it attacks again. Kindly help me.
Tinnitus is perception of a ringing noise This signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound.
Tinnitus may be caused by:
- Exposure to loud noise: loud noises emanating from honking, firearms or heavy machinery can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing and tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: due to earwax or fluid present in the ears, leads to tinnitus.
- Fixation of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications can help reduce the severity of the symptoms.