Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. ManjunathYour feedback matters!
I am having a dry cough from past 7 weeks taken antiboitic snd cough syrup as well but its not fully cure.Now i am having a throat pain with a cough while eating something. Kindly suggest.
I am having severe throat infection. I had consulted ENT specialist. He prescribed me to have claribid 500 mg twice (after breakfast and dinner) and levoday 500 after lunch. I am feeling better with reduced throat pain. Problem is I am having bitter taste for all day long and feeling weakness. What should I take for this which will not have bad effect on infection. Can I have saunf for removing bitter taste. And what to take for removing weakness?
I have sinus problem, for it I use otrivin Adult it open my nose in a second, but I want to get rid from it permanently, as now our Ramadan are going to start, we cannot use Ortavin, but without it it would be a get problem for me, so please would anyone recommend me what should I do, should I go for laser laser operation or what else.
Hey Dear I have ears pain since ao long time. Many doctors changed it and no issue in reports also. What can I do now.
I am having infection in throat I can breath through my nose as it is blocked completely, so I need your advice. Please advise.
I have two tonsils like nodes on the both side of neck. When I woke up in morning I got sore throat for only 3 to 4 hours which heals by itself everyday. I have reddish skin inside my mouth. Those nodes just like pea in size. There is no pain. I have little bit of cough also. Does these nodes are tonsils.
Meri mummy ki age 58 years h. Wo jab soti h to kuchh second ke liye chakkar lagta h aur uthate samay bhi. Wo sugar ki pecent hai. Kripya upchar bataye.
I am 30 years, I been suffering from corning cold with chest pain and I been taking antibiotics and lot of medications but no way. Now it had change to another thing, throat itching at the same time coughing with tears running down from my eyes. What's the treatment for it?
I am 26 years old and I am from chandigarh. I am suffering from tonsils from last 15 months. I have to face this problem in every 15 days. It feels so painful and due to this I am also suffering from cough in chest. So please guide me what so I do? and what are the causes of tonsils and what are the precautions for that.
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.