Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manjunath
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManjunathYour feedback matters!
Hii. I m actually disappointed with my hair. I do a lot of things fr hair growth but unfortunately my hair growth is too slow. Can you suggest me something.
Chemical peels are used for treating various skin problems. It is a process through which the upper layer of the skin is exfoliated and is replaced by a smoother, wrinkle free and youthful looking skin. The new layer of skin is usually sensitive in nature. Chemical peels are generally used for your face, neck and hand region. They include using an acidic solution for treating the affected areas of your skin.
Chemical Peels are used for treating various skin conditions, such as:
- Pigmentation (Know more about pigmentation problem)
- Damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
Microdermabrasion is also an exfoliating procedure in which crystal sprays are used for spraying on the surface of your skin for treating the affected layer of your skin. It is used for treating skin problems that are less severe in nature. Microdermabrasion is more skin - friendly as it does not involve the use of any chemical or instruments.
Microdermabrasion is used for treating the below mentioned skin problems:
- Acne scars (Learn more about acne and its scar)
- Brown spots
- Wrinkle lines and stretch marks
- Spots that may appear due to aging
Chemical peel enhances your skin color, tone and texture by removing the dead skin cells and is a very effective treatment for treating severe skin problems.
Hello, I have acne scars on my face. Please help me to reduce it I waited to long also I consult with my Dr. for a year. But do not get good results. Please help me to completely reduce my acne scars n pores.
Corns are formed when our hands or feet try to defend themselves from some injury, forming a callused shield instead. The outermost skin comes together in a pile and forms a strong cover made of dead cells, if an area is rubbed too often. This usually happens if one is wearing ill-fitted shoes. Some home remedies to take care of these corns or calluses are:
1. Rub with pumice stone - this can be done after a shower or bath, as the skin is wet and soft now. Rub the area with a pumice stone to remove the dead cells. Don't rub harshly in a single attempt. Instead, rub mildly every day until the all the dead cell comes out. If the corn is very thick, this process might take a few weeks.
2. Apply castor oil - castor oil acts as a softener. One can either soak the area with castor oil dipped in cotton to use the oil with a cord pad.
3. Wear comfortable shoes and socks - wear socks with shoes that are comfortable and have thick cushioned soles. Ensure that your shoe fits you well and that it is wide enough for your toes to be placed comfortable inside.
4. Use bread mask - rub the corn slightly with the pumice stone so that the loose dead skin falls off. Soak a piece of bread in half a cup of apple cider vinegar. When well soaked, put the piece of bread on the corn, wrap it with gauze and secure it with an adhesive tape. The bread can also be mashed into a paste.
5. Lemon and olive - miss a couple of tablespoons of lemon juice with two teaspoons of olive oil. Add to this, some baking soda to form a thick paste. Apply this paste on the corn and cover it with gauze.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.