Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManjunathYour feedback matters!
I have gums problem. My gums are going low n low day by days although I do not have any pain. Bt it has gone much down. What should I do?
How I protect my hair from being whiting and how I overcome from problem of hair fall? How I protect my teeth from decay?
Hi I have gaps between lateral upper incisors and central incisors are large. Can I opt for crowns or braces?
A dentist made a hole on my teeth as she wanted me to have a root canal treatment 5 months back. She did a temporary filling. I did not go after that to any of the dentists. Now the temporary filling is gone. There is a ball kind of structure growing near my teeth and again disappearing. I have alot of pain now And I can not eat and chew with that teeth. Will it harm if I keep it open only nd do not opt for RCT? I am tooscared to do it. Please suggest an alternative to make it like before again.
I am 22 years old male and I am suffering from mouth ulcer from time to time. What kind of medicare should I take?
Bottle Tooth Decay can happen if babies drink milk, formula, or juice out of bottles over long periods of time.
To avoid it:
Take the bottle away after your baby is done drinking.
Don't put your baby to bed with a bottle.
My gums are swollen and bleed at times. What is this and what shoul I do to counter it? im a regular smoker. These days I have a foul breath too. Pleawe respond.
Having a bad breath smell is considered a social stigma. Also known as halitosis, it refers to the unpleasant odor that can be sensed when the affected person opens his/her mouth. When in the company of a person with bad breath smell, many people tend to cover their nose. The most frequent cause for this malady is the bacterial growth in the mouth. So, you need to find ways of avoiding the accumulation of bad bacteria in your mouth in order to eliminate bad breath. A very common cause that encourages bacterial growth is having a dry mouth.
The treatment for bad breath varies from oral hygiene, to avoiding certain kinds of foods, particularly those causing a reduction in the production of saliva. Some helpful ways of treating bad breath are mentioned below. You'll also discover the reasons that make them effective.
1. Brush your teeth, followed by gargling, at the end of each meal: it helps eliminating the food particles that may be left in your mouth. These tiny particles can cause a foul smell as they start decaying.
2. Scrap the tongue: your tongue has millions of infinitesimal hairs, where bacteria gets trapped and causes bad breath. You can recognize the presence of bacteria on your tongue as it gets coated with a white layer.
3. Chewing sugar-free gum encourages the flow of saliva, while a dry mouth encourages the growth of bacteria. So, if you keep your mouth hydrated, the bacterial growth is eliminated or restricted.
4. Visit your dentist periodically: your dentist can discover if any gum problems or perhaps a decayed tooth are the cause of bad odor. For instance, that filling in your tooth may have cracked, or it might be inefficiently positioned, allowing food particles to get deposited there, resulting to a bad breath.
5. Avoid mouthwashes and breath fresheners that contain alcohol: though such formulations help masking bad odors for a while, they also dry the mouth quickly, and thus facilitate undesired bacterial growth.
6. Apply peppermint oil: this solution may be applied with or even without using a toothbrush. It has mouth refreshing properties, and it helps killing unwanted bacteria.
7. Use baking soda: a proven treatment for bad breath is brushing your teeth with baking soda. It also helps keeping a good oral health.
8. Consume leafy green vegetables: many people are not aware that chlorophyll, as available in leafy green vegetables, helps keeping your breath fresh all the time. So, start eating such vegetables regularly.
9. Avoid certain foods: toxic foods, such as spicy meats and certain varieties of cheese, including blue and Camembert, should be avoided, as they encourage the formation of gases in the stomach, and these tend to escape through the mouth, causing a foul smell.
I am 28 years old . My left up side teeth is getting pain and if I touch with my tongue I feel some gap there and if I bite anything its paining from past few months I am not chewing any thing with that teeth.
I have swelling under my jawline since few days and red rashes on my forehead. Are these the symptoms of some serious disease. Please suggest something.
I have a problem. As mine teeth yelllow colouring their stem. I used several company pastes but it never changed. And both cheeks turns black wounds with scars through brushing. Please tell a method to how can recover this.
For the last few days I have pain in my front teeth. I have been using dabur red paste daily. Please tell me the medicine to cure my teeth.
I have sensational in my teeth after eating something cold. I used many of toothpastes but nothing good. Yesterday I saw bleeding from my teeth or. What to do sir?
I m 30 year old boy. My four upper teeth is outside. Is it possible to come own natural position? And how much cost will charge for that.
Homeopathy is often associated only with chronic illnesses. Another myth associated with this form of treatment is that it takes ages for the effect of the medication to be visible. However, in the case of a toothache, Homeopathy can be very relevant and can quickly ease the pain. Homeopathic treatment for toothaches addresses the underlying cause of the problem. Some of the common triggers for a toothache are tooth decay, an abscess or gum problems.
Take a look at these common Homeopathic remedies for a toothache:
- Plantago: Plantago is an efficient remedy for toothaches that is accompanied by tooth sensitivity, increased salivation and swollen cheeks. Plantage can be taken in the form of pills or applied externally on the tooth that is paining.
- Silicea: Silicea is the ideal Homeopathic remedy to treat tooth abscesses and their accompanying toothaches. It addresses the collection of pus around the root of the tooth and hence controls the pain. Silicea is also useful against toothaches that are aggravated by cold water.
- Chamomilla: If the toothache is unbearable and affects not one, but an entire row of teeth, chamomilla is what you need. It is also beneficial for toothaches that are aggravated by the intake of warm drinks.
- Hekla Lava: A toothache that is associated with a swollen jaw can be treated with Hecla Lava. This Homeopathic remedy will relieve both the pain in the tooth and the swelling of the jaw.
- Calcarea fluorica: Homeopathic medicine can be used to treat not only a toothache, but also the decaying of a tooth. Calcarea fluorica is known to slow the decay of tooth enamel. It also prevents the flaking of enamel and is has a beneficial impact on people who have enamel deficiency.
- Staphysagria: Unhealthy gums and retracted gums are common causes for tooth decay. Staphisagria is a Homeopathic remedy that can treat the drawing of tooth roots in such cases and the pain associated with them. It also addresses the formation of excessive plaque.
- Arnica: Arnica addresses the toothache and bleeding that follows a tooth extraction and the filling of dental cavities. It is also very useful against the pain and swelling of the gums that accompanies wearing false teeth.
Homeopathic remedies for toothaches offer fast pain relief. Since, Homeopathic medication has negligible side effects, it can be safely administered to both children and adults. However, a tooth ache should never be ignored so do not replace a visit to the dentist with self medicated Homeopathy.