Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manjunath B G
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjunath B GYour feedback matters!
I have palm & sole sweatening issue & also I have itching problem on my palm & sole. My body, face never sweats but my palm & sole sweat for all the time whether its summer or winter season. Please do help me.
I am 30 years old I have problem severe stomach pain and acidity problem please tell some useful tips.
My aunt 42 years old is suffering from head spinning. If she stood for some amount of time then immediately she gets affected with head spinning. This also happens if she think of anything which disturbs her. What can be the reason for this and what is the treatment?
I have skin problem which makes me very irritable as it itches a lot. It has been years and I have tried many doctors bu couldn't get rid of it. Is it completely curable or not?
Hello doctor, I have hand shaking when lifting weight items or holding why this is happen and what can I do? and I don't have diabetes please help me.
I am 19 year old, sir my testosterone and semen is low so my beard not come and feminine come very slow so please tell me about testrone and erectile dysfunction is my 2nd problem sir tell me.
How to manage diabetic neuropathy naturally?
Diabetic neuropathy is a chronic medical condition that results in nerve damage. This occurs due to the inefficient usage of insulin hormone in the body. More than 60 diabetic patients shows one or the other signs of neuropathy. The latter can aggravate to more complicated problems, if the blood sugar levels are not kept in check. Here is a list of some natural remedies that will help you fight diabetic neuropathy.
- Controlling the blood sugar level: It is important to maintain a healthy blood sugar level to prevent any further damage of blood vessels, nerves, skin, eyes and other parts of the body. The best way to keep your blood sugar in check is by maintaining a healthy diet, exercising on a daily basis and living a stress-free life. Frequent blood sugar tests should be conducted to ensure that the readings are within the accepted level.
- A proper diet: Diet of a person has a direct effect on the blood sugar levels. Intake of refined carbs and sugar drinks should be strictly avoided to stabilize blood sugar. Fresh fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins and fiber, and are antioxidant in nature should be consumed regularly. Other food items such as wild-caught fish, olive oil, nuts, avocado, coconut oil, egg whites (albumen), legumes and stevia greatly help in maintaining blood sugar level.
- Exercise and physical activity: A study conducted by the Journal of Diabetes Complications in 2012 reported that daily exercise significantly helps a diabetic neuropathy patient to bring down the blood sugar to a more accepted level. Walking for a span of 30-45 minutes daily, performing mild exercises, cycling and swimming lower the blood sugar level. They also help the body in using the insulin in a much better fashion, reducing cholesterol and improving blood circulation in the body. Additionally, daily exercise strengthens muscles and increases mobility.
- Refrain from toxic chemicals: Chemicals such as pesticides, beauty products and unnecessary antibiotics can lead to kidney stone formation for a patient of diabetic neuropathy. Toxic wastes in the blood aggravate the symptoms of diabetes leading to other complications. Consumption of alcohol or any other nicotine-related products should be stopped as well. They tend to damage the nerve and increase the risk of heart attacks and cardiac arrests.
- Stress management: Stress is another culprit responsible for enhancing diabetic neuropathy. It not only escalates the blood sugar level, but also increases the chance of cardiac-related diseases such as cardiac arrest and strokes. Exercise, meditation, practicing hobbies, spending time with friends and family are few ways of relieving stress. Studies have shown that alternate treatments such as acupuncture can also relieve you from stress to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.