Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ManjunathYour feedback matters!
I don't get sleep at times I was fair but some times I get black patches after few weeks I don't have them is it due to cholesterol.
I'm 21 years old I'm getting heart pain little I did ecg and echo and x Ray and tmt. Everything was normal. Due to gastric it can pain or what?
Hello doctor , I have bald patches on my head like 3 or 4 ,some small n 1 patch look like 1 rs coin .this problem happened with me in 2013 that time my friend told me about this .I didn't take this thing seriously that time n about 15 or 20 days I washed my hair with hot water .so I felt that it happened with hot water but after some days some critical blister produced on my scalp .then till now there is not properly coming there .I used some type of medicine but nothing happened .so I left everything n used home remedy like onion juice all that n massage daily with mustard oil but their hair not coming .now monsoon has started and hair falling a lot .now my hair is not that conditions where hair falling could I face more .please tell me something , still student n I can't afford costly medicine too. What I do. Now m doing my gov. Job preparation. Tell me please
I feel very scared on facing people. I suffer from intense head pain in middle of head I can't speak properly. When I play I feel tired soon. I have problem on learning anything and when I write my hands shake a lot is it migraine or some psychological disorder.
Dear sir I am 35 year old & a diabetic patient.Please Advise how to keep diabetes in control & get rid permanently.
Sir I have some problem me and my family that's is hair fall for my friends also how to solve the problem any solution for you any medicines.
I have less weight according to my age. I have tried many medicines .i don't know what I can do for this problem. Can you please suggest a good protein powder or anything please.
Mere pait me khana khane ke baad kafi garmi or jalan hoti hai, urin bhi yellow color ka ruk ruk kar aata hai kai baar to boond boond karke aata hai. Ye kaise thk hoga.
Dr. I always suffer with white flow because of that I fell weakness body pain head ache many more things street.
Obesity is a common problem in today’s world; especially with the changing food habits, increased stress levels and poor lifestyle choices coming into play. In women, weight gain can primarily occur because of hormonal imbalances and pregnancy. The various causes of weight gain in women are:
- Menopause: On reaching menopause, hormonal imbalances can increase appetite and lead to weight gain.
- Stress and pregnancy: Pregnancy is a period when a woman tends to eat a lot and put on weight. Pregnancy can also result in piling up of stress because of the anticipation as the D-day draws nearer; increased stress levels lead you to eat more and you tend to put on more weight, thus increasing risks of suffering from obesity eventually.
- Diseases: Complications in the liver and the kidneys may cause you to gain weight.
There are many options that a woman can opt for weight loss. Some of the best non surgical treatment for weight loss is:
- Ultrasonic lipolysis: This is a non-surgical technique to reduce fat from abdomen, thighs, hips, back etc.It involves HIFU (high intensity focalized ultrasound) wherein, ultrasonic waves are directed on areas in the body which have excess fat. The process involves removing fat tissues through the natural drainage system of the body i.e. the lymph system.
- Endermology: Endermology is a technique that is used to increase blood circulation and reduce cellulite (persistent layered fat) content in the body. The procedure entails using rollers which are rolled on the skin to stretch the connective tissues, which results in cellulite reduction. It also revitalizes the tissues in the body and prevents bloating. The treatment is painless and is known to relax the tissues in the body.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy is a non-surgical technique that is used to reduce fat from the body. The procedure involves administering medications to the concerned areas of the body which have excess amounts of fat by means of injections. It enhances the circulatory and immune system of the body; it is a painless procedure and does not require post-surgical recovery time and so considered as a best weight loss treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic Physician.
I have back pain. Which is regularly happen. I used many ointments and gels. But there is no effect. What should I do?
I feel lazy always in all day and my bodies always pain in leg and head so, My fat increase in bodies. What should i do to cure?
It is said that beer consumption in moderate amount is healthy and has a few health benefits. Approximately, what amount of beer consumption is said to be moderate and is it okay to consume beer in moderate amount everyday? Is that moderate amount same for men and women? Does the moderate amount differ depending upon the climatic conditions and seasons? Please clarify my doubts.
My mouth becomes dry very quickly as I have to take some liquid or water, but as I take after 10 minutes I have to go to toilet. And I night I have to get up 3 times for toilet. In day it is unstoppable. Please help.
Hi, I am 20 years old now, I had a liver problem, but i was fully diagnosed 1 year ago. But I am facing a problem now in skin of my head. I have dandruff problem also. Small pimple are disturbing in through over the head. Pimples are on my face, my chest etc. Some places of my skin become whitish. Im seeing this from 2 or 3 month earlier. Its becoming big. I submitted some pic of it. What should I do, please help.
A migraine is considered to be one of the worst headache of all. It causes excruciating pain along with a range of other symptoms. Notably, a migraine pain is very different in nature compared to general headache. A migraine pain is mostly felt on any one side of the brain. Since a migraine is difficult to diagnose, here is a list of 5 signs that will help you to understand, if your headache qualifies as a migraine:
- Vision splotches: It is very common among migraine patients to experience blind spots and a sudden flash of light. While this might appear to be a little unusual, it is pretty normal for migraine patients. The visual cortex of the brain is responsible for incidences like these. They often pace up and slow down to cause such unnatural feelings. For cases like this, the nerve gets activated by the optical lobe and crashes immediately resulting in such sensations. These visible auras are felt by both the eyes.
- A spinning sensation: A migraine patient often gets a swirling sensation. This requires them to immediately lie down. This is accompanied with nausea and throwing up. Certain migraine-induced changes caused in the brain causes hearing imbalance which is very similar to vertigo. These auras often serve as the onset of a migraine and can last for over one hour before the actual migraine cycle starts. If a person is suffering from these symptoms, it is a clear indication that he is suffering from a migraine.
- Light sensitivity: Migraine patients often becomes oversensitive to sound and light. This is perhaps the reason why most migraine sufferers like to spend more time in dark and solicitude. Studies have shown that sudden exposure to light activates the optic nerve fiber which in turn activates the pain receptors in the brain. A study conducted by the Nature Neuroscience journal conducted in the year 2010 showed that even blind person (with a migraine) suffers from a sudden glow of light.
- Touch sensitivity: Sensory auras often cause sharp pain from tiniest of touches. This is a condition known as the allodynia. This is a condition by which the spine and the brain get super excited by the inflamed blood vessels. This condition should be reported to a doctor since the most common medicine of a migraine does not work well if a patient is suffering from allodynia.
- Funny Face: Aura of the tongue, face and lips are known as cheiro-oral. There is a type of aura that makes even speaking and eating difficult. At time sufferers feel that they are suffering from serious diseases such as brain tumor. If this condition prevails, it makes sense to consult your doctor at the earliest and start medication.