Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
I am overweight and to manage that I go for jogging but I usually experience pain around my calf muscles and shin bone of left leg, which make me to stop after short intervals.
I feel frequently headache spells lasting 8/9 hours almost on weekly basis. It starts from left back side and goes to front left ie half side with vomiting sensation. I am homemaker. Kindly advise me appropriately. Thanks in anticipation.
I am a 27 year old male and have neck pain & headache continuously. So please suggest me what should I do?
My friend s mother have pain in backbone from 5 years, we used many tablets and we have told doctor but we don't got relief from pain, what to do?
I am suffering from a tear in acl since 3 years. Can you suggest me a best work outs for healing this injury. Is there any way to treat this injury without operation. If there is any method pls let me know.
Hi Doctors, I want to ask a question, I have pain in my left leg and feet. What could be the reason for that. And what should I do to get rid of it. Im 56 years old. Thanks.
I am 36 year old and having slip disc. As per doctor, I need immediate surgery, but I dont want that. Is there any other treatment process other than surgery for slip disc?
I am 28 year old boy. I have backpain since last 4 months. I do yoga regularly but that don't give relax to me. I feel bad day to day but I do not take any medicine. What I do. Is it necessary to take medicine. Please give any solution.
My wife having pain in leg for last two three month some medication had been taken but no use, still pain not leaving,
My dad just fell from bike. His right shoulder is injured. There is pain when he tries to lift his hand sideways.
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.