Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manjula NagarajYour feedback matters!
I had to make out with my boyfriend last night. I am 20 years old. We didn't had an intercourse. But just he rubbed on my vagina with his dry penis. Is there any possibilities of getting pregnant? I am just scared.
I have abnormal vaginal white discharge since past weeks other symptom is itching and dry skin. She has started using anti fungal powder. Kindly suggest appropriate treatment.
Hi I am 26 year old boy and my wife age is 24 but she not getting pregnant so what should I do please help me.
What are the symptoms of pregnancy. I haven't missed my period and have done 2 times pregnancy test and got negative result. I have got married 50 days back i.e. On feb 2nd. I am getting tired nd fainting easily nd getting vomiting sensation so much. What are the chances for me to get early pregnancy. Just suggest me the chances.
The amazingly complex herb, ashwagandha, happens to derive its name from the two sanskrit words, "ashwa" and "gandha".It is an exquisite herb, which can significantly cater to your body in more than one way due to its numerous health benefits.
Here are some of the most common advantages and risks of consuming this herb.
- Enhances your brain: Ashwagandha is an antioxidant and helps keeping free radicals at sea, and prevents them from damaging your brain cells.
- Fights emotional imbalances: Sudden emotional imbalances and even more sudden mood swings are probably the biggest and the most imminent problems of the youth today. Ashwagandha cuts out the stress stimuli and has a soothing effect on you, thereby making sure your emotional imbalances do not come in the way of your well being. Ashwagadandha can naturally lower cortisol levels.
- Cures wounds: Ashwagandha is also believed to cure your physical wounds, and a controlled amount of this herb, is believed to save you from one-sided paralysis of your body.
- Is anti- cancerous: Ashwagandha, according to a few studies, acts as an anticancer agent because it helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells and cancerous tumors.
- Treats insomnia: Ashwagandha has its rejuvenating properties as well, which help in calming your nerves down, relieves you of your stress. It is considered to be an effective tool in treating patients with insomnia.
- Helps in weight loss: Cortisol not only acts as a stress hormone in the body, it can also make you fat. Ashwagandha is known to naturally lower cortisol - the stress hormone.
- Lowers Blood sugar levels: Ashwagandha also potentially decreases fasting blood sugar levels, which means that it may also help to improve glucose metabolism.
But, like every other herb, ashwagandha also has some risk factors associated with it.
- Pregnancy issues: According to a few studies, this herb can have an adverse effect on you if you are a pregnant woman, putting you at the risks of stillbirth. Though there hasn't been much research to back up this fact, it still remains one of the largest concerns during pregnancy.
- Hyperthyroidism: Certain studies claim, that ashwagandha can majorly contribute to hyperthyroidism, although even this, hasn't been proven. So, if you happen to be patient of hyperthyroidism, you should consult a physician before consuming the herb.
I had a sex on 10 april after finish my periods. I take an i pill after sex immediately. Now on 21 april again periods till next day then on 24 april dropping again. Next day normal onwards. Now today that means on 30 april again dropping. Why its happen? please help.
I am 21yrs old and weigh 73kg. I had my periods on 11 august and was sexually active after my periods. There by I had my periods again from 21 august and which were not complete in flow lasting four days, after that I missed my periods in the month of september, also I have an irregular cycle. Suspecting for pregnancy I did pregnancy tests which all came out to be negative and after few days I have had my ultrasound of lower abdomen on 5 october which revealed no obvious abnormality but my endometrial thickness measures 3mm. I consulted a gyne and she prescribed me overall-G tablet to be taken for 21days, but as of now there is no sign of periods although 1week is still left because 21 days will get over on 27october. Please help.
I am 24 years old and I am 5 months pregnant. Please advise if I have sex during this time will it effect the brain of the child, please suggest me.
Hi dr, my mp came 10 days later as usual date. So please advice me reason behind it and suggests me the way to get more chance for pregnancy as it would my first.
I am 29 years old. My hubby is unsatisfied vd mi because my vaginas is very loose. Wt should I do now?
I am 25 years old. I'm newly married in may 2015. When I having sex with my wife then after 2-3 days I feel itching on my penis & my wife also. Her mouth of vagina are tight and when I penetrate my penis then hurt like pin. This time no any type of lubrication in my wife vagina. My wife age is 22. We didn't had sex before marriage. Someone please help me.
Hi Dr. After 5th week pregnancy. Today I found minor spot on my panty. It's serious problem. Wt I can do. Plzzz guide me.
Hello doc. Firstly I have irregular periods. I had missed my periods last month ie in July n in this month I had got it on 9th n got over on 13th. On 16th I had an unprotected intercourse thus took a pill on same day. The problem is ,now again I have got my period. Ie twice in a month. My periods r preponed by 15 days. Why is it so? I'm unable to understand anything. Is it that I'm pregnant or my periods cycle got messed up cos of the contraceptive pill?
I get burning and swelling after the inter course with partner and I have baby of 2 years and its normal delivery.
My wife is in pregnancy of 8 months she's B-ve blood group her child is normal but child is partially covered with cord around the neck and doctor recommend may for operation .Is there any danger for mother during Operation or in delivery of child can you please help me out what is the exact procedure I have to follow next ? THANKS.
I am pregnant and I want to abort my baby. Prescribe me medicine in medical abortion. I cannot visit to doctor .tell me everything regarding aborting .and how to take pills.
Caffeine is the most consumed stimulant in the world,
It is consumed in the form of coffee and tea.
At present there is no scientific data for promoting or discouraging coffee and/or tea consumption in the daily diet.
Short term benefits include mental alertness and improved athletic performance.
Short term adverse effects including headache, anxiety, tremors, and insomnia.
Long term adverse affects include generalized anxiety disorder and substance abuse disorders.
Long?term benefits are dose?dependent. Caffeine is associated with a reduced risk of Parkinson disease, Alzheimer disease, alcoholic cirrhosis, and gout. Both caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee are also associated with a lower risk of type 2 diabetes.
Heavy coffee intake may trigger coronary and arrhythmic events in susceptible individuals, although coffee intake is not considered a long?term risk factor for myocardial disease.
Most studies show a modest inverse relationship between coffee consumption and all?cause mortality.
Caffeine withdrawal is a well?documented clinical syndrome with headache being the most common symptom.