Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manjula NagarajYour feedback matters!
M not getting my periods since 21 days m getting period pain bt when I check there is no blood. Should I visit doctor? I've asked this question and many doctors are advising me for pregnancy test but its impossible for me to get pregnant as m unmarried and I've nt indulge in any activity that can cause pregnancy pls help me:-(
When is your pain chronic?
Your pain is chronic if it last for more than a period of six months. Chronic pain is a long-term pain whose nature can vary from mild to excruciating, and it may trouble you either continuously or at short and regular intervals. Chronic pain is so dangerous that it does not only cause discomfort and inconvenience but also robs you entirely of your capacity to work for a long time.
Chronic pain can occur in a number of organs of the human body like head, joints, back, shoulders, neck etc. In fact, pain in any part of your body can turn into chronic pain. Here are a few symptoms that can help you identify if what you are going through is, in fact, chronic pain:
- persistent and severe body pain
- burning sensation accompanied by the body pain
- fatigue and sleeplessness
- weak immune system
- stiff and sore joints
The 4 types of chronic pain disorders that you should be aware of are:
1. Nociceptive pain
The pain that affects the soft tissues of the body such as the skin and the muscles or the organs that have sensory nerves present in them is called nociceptive pain. The sensory nerves, known as nociceptors can detect the stimuli of pain and send information to the brain and the spinal cord for interpretation. The pain could be either somatic (originating in the outer body) or visceral (originating in the internal organs).
2. Neuropathic pain
This pain is caused when the nerves stop functioning normally. It is caused due to nerve disturbances that result in pain stimuli being spontaneously transmitted to the brain and spinal cord. If you are suffering from this type of chronic pain disorder, you will feel a sharp, shooting and stabbing pain. Neuropathic pain can also be caused due to the formation of neuroma (abnormal growth of the nerve tissue).
3. Psychogenic pain
The pain that is caused by psychological disorders like depression and anxiety is known as psychogenic pain. Sometimes this pain can be accompanied by physical complications like fatigue, body pain and muscle weakness.
4. Idiopathic pain
The pain that exists even though there is no physical or psychological cause for it is known as idiopathic pain. This pain is more common in people who have suffered from a pre-existing painful disorder. Some common examples of idiopathic pain are fibromyalgia (intense pain all over the body) and tmj disorders (pain in the jaw area).
I get my periods on 28 of every month. But this time due to consumption of emergency contraceptive pill in 12 September, my periods got preponed to 22nd September. I had to take another emergency contraceptive on 26th September due to unprotected sex. And again today I am bleeding a lot. I have no Pms or thyroid issues and my monthly date is 28 of every month without any changes.
Hi I'm recently delivered a baby boy by c section before 3 week ago I have few queries to ask doctor 1. When will I start massage my tummy 2.when will I start exercise 3.How I lose my weight ,i gain 30 kg extra weight in pregnancy. In 9 th month I was carry 93 kg Now it is 83 kg. Very tensed how to lose. 4.i have teeth pain, knee and wrist pain since a week 5.i have very less breast milk. 6.Acne occur on my face during pregnancy Actually my skin is normal but in pregnancy it becomes so oily. 7.how to lessen my stretch mark I request to doctor Kindly answer my all questions step by step.
An recent ultrasound revealed that I had bipolar polycystic ovaries. Does this syndrome cause weight gain? If it does how can I lose weight? My menstrual cycle is regular.
hello sir , unwanted kit khane ke 1ya 2din bad period start ho jata hai kya. Madam or uske bad perganancy band ho jayga na . please help
Sir which is a good time to pregnant to my wife after the periods or before the periods I will do not no please tell me sir.
I'm 32 years old women. I have 4 1/2 year old daughter. 97 kg. Height 5 6. Nov 2014 I got operated on both my ovaries for cysts 8 cm right loculated cyst and around 6 cm cyst in left ovary. Now again when I got scanned as I was getting some pain in my abdomen it showed that I have 5 cm cyst in my right ovary. I'm very much scared and planning for my second child. I don't know what to do. I don't want to get operated again but I want my cyst to reduce without creating any problem. Please help me.
Hello Doctor, I'm seven and half months pregnant. I have diabetes during pregnancy. I take insulin and medicine two times. Suggest some diet plan for diabetes.
My wife frequently asks me to lick or kiss her feet. I also enjoy to do so. Why she asks to do these things? Please any lady doctor help me to know the reason. And are women likes to get there feet licked by guys?
I am 23 years old female. And I notice that on my beside of anus and below the vagina I have extra skin or skin tag it is quite painful. I want to know what is it? How is it remove? Please help me.
I am 27 age female. We intimated on the 4th of my period i. E. On 24 dec. After that I haven't received my periods since 2 months. Have checked through prega news kit at home result was negative. Is it a 100% correct result and should I go to a gynecologist. Please suggest what should I do. It will be very grateful.
I am not pregnant and my last period was on 26th January. What tablets should I take for regular periods.
Hello please suggest the ways and food to reduce my breast size as I'm a mother of one month old baby girl and wen my breast wl gt back in shape. Thanks in advance.
Hello sir We had a sex during period time and she lost verginity and on last day (3rd Feb) of her period she took ipill. Then we had sex on 12th next time. She should be come in period on 2nd March But my wife till not come in period. Then my wife checked 2 time did pregnancy check by trips n then she did again 3rd time pregnancy test by medical trips. All time it was negative. If it's negative how can happened she didn't come in period.
I had my 1st mensuration when I was 11 years old but now I am 18 years old . My menstrual cycle is very regular i.e after 26-28 days and it comes for 3 to 4 days , but from last 6 months my cycle is little disturbed like one month flow of blood is very high and the other month flow of blood is low and vice versa . I want to know will it cause problem in my future ? And what is the reason behind it ?
My wife is studying college so we plan to postpone baby for one year. But some time we done unprotected sex, so she has 3 months irregular periods. This month we done one time unprotected sex, but before my sperm come I stop it. She ate papaya, semseeds. But she did not get this month periods. normally she get periods on 5 th of every month. We test in home kit for 3 days. Result is negative. But till she did not get period. What we want to do now. We are confused. Shall you prefer any prescribe medicine. To get periods.
Some of the homeopathic remedies for fever are:
- Aconite: This is for fever with restlessness and anxiety. The patient is seen with an increased thirst for cold water and intolerable body aches. Aconite is considered in fevers which have increased post sudden exposure to cold winds.
- Bryonia Alba: This is used in fever with body aches. A person with a fever might want to lie down all the time in order to get relief from the body aches and even the slightest movement might cause them pain. An increased thirst for water is also seen.
- Nux Vomica: This is a holistic cure for fever with shivering. This is made of natural substances and is of great help in cases of shivering and chilliness. A person with this fever might want to remain covered all the time.
- Gelsemium: This natural remedy is very beneficial for fever where the patients suffer from dizziness, weakness and a tendency to faint. This condition is marked by an absence of thirst.
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is considered to be the first choice in people who have fever along with extreme restlessness and body aches. A person experiencing this type of fever might want to remain in motion throughout in order to avoid the restlessness. This remedy is also given for fevers as a result of getting wet in the rain.
- Homeopathic Medicines for Fever with Flu or Influenza type: Influenza is a viral infection and is characterized with sudden fever, cough, pain in eyes, body aches, headaches, and pain in eyes. The homeopathic medicines that are of great help in influenza are Aconite, Gelsemium and Eupatorium Perfoliatum. Aconite is given in influenza when cold air exposure is the cause. This is usually followed by an immediate fever and nasal discharges. Restlessness and anxiety are also seen with fever. Gelsemium is the best cure for a runny nose and sneezing along with pain in head and eyes. The patient might also have drowsiness and weakness. Eupatorium Perfoliatum is of great help in fever with influenza, when the patient has extreme pain. This remedy has no side effects and provides instant relief from pain.
- Homeopathic medicines for fever with malaria: Malaria is characterized by fever accompanied with chills and excessive sweating. The homeopathic medicines for malaria are Gelsemium, Arsenic Album, Nux Vomica and Eupatorium Perfoliatum. The patients who benefit from Gelsemium usually complain of absence of thirst and extreme chilliness. Arsenic Album is of help in people who are easily exhausted and need some water at short intervals. Nux Vomica is for patients who prefer to be covered in warm clothes during heat, cold and sweat.
These are only some of the medicines shared for fever, but is better that one must consult a homeopathic practitioner before popping these medicines, as your doctor will prescribe medicines based on your symptoms, which will vary from person to person.