Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
On an average a person consumes nearly 800 calories daily from added sugar. This does not just include natural sugar found in fruits or milk but the processed sweet sugar as well, that is added to cakes, tea, coffee, confectionery and even pasta sauce and salad dressing. However, it is possible that you can limit your sugar intake or even quit it to get some truly amazing benefits.
When you take this hard decision, you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as mild depression, anxiety or restlessness. But if you remain adamant and continue with your decision, your body will soon show some incredible results that you couldn't have imagined.
Here are a few of them:
1. Your heart will beat happily
Sugar raises insulin levels that activate the responses of sympathetic nervous system thereby elevating your bp and heart rate. When you cut down on sugar, your ldl cholesterol will decrease by 10% and triglycerides will reduce by 20-30%. And your risk of heart attack will reduce manifold.
2. Your weight fluctuations will be gone
With the exception of fruits, sugar is mostly present in processed or high-carb foods that contain loads of other unwanted constituents like fat etc.
So when you quit sugar, your body has to no longer worry about those unwelcome calories and your weight will stop moving right and left across the scale.
3. Digestion will become efficient
When you quit sugar, the digestive system becomes more efficient. Since your stomach and intestines have to no longer worry about those difficult to digest processed foods, their abilities and functioning improves. Even your colon begins to work better, may be you take more trips to the restroom, so things get even more on track.
4. No more acne troubles
Sugar triggers acne troubles. When you cut it down, you will no longer be troubled by those zits that dampen your looks. Your skin will actually clear up, cracks will disappear and you will get a healthier skin.
5. You will no longer have sweet craving
With sugar, there is a huge negative, as you enjoy sweets, you crave for more sweets. But if you quit sugar, slowly you will begin to avoid foods that contain sugar and as a result, whenever you will eat anything that has sugar, it will taste over sweet and you will not be able to have large portions. This means no more cravings for sugar!
My periods date was on 23/12/2016. I hv checked preganews on dat date also it was negative den again I did check on 25/12/2016 it was negative. And again I checked on 28-12-2016 it was negative. Bt still my periods are due so wht will be the reason.
I am pregnant and its my 8th week. Though I feel nausea and tiredness. I develop this urge to have relationship with my partner. Is is safe to have now at this week onwards. What should be done and what should not be done.
Hello Dr. I am having unprotected sex with my wife from almost 9 months but from some days I am getting some itching problem in my penis and there is white white type something comes on forehead of penis. please suggest.
I am 20 years old female. Skin of the boundary or my vaginal opening is out grown and dark from one side though I don't have any health issues there and it has always been like that! Is it abnormal? Should I go to doctor? And which type of doctor?
I am 18 years old girl. I have pcod due to which my body and face both are fully covered with thick and coarse hairs (mainly called hirsutism). Is there any way to cure hirsutism permanently? Any medicine any treatment. Anything? Please help me out.
Sir, After the treatment of fungus, I have a lot of itching in vaginal areas. It's about three months I have reached a large amount of doctors (dermatologists) but no relief on itching.
I am 24 years old girl. My period date is May 7.This month has no menstruation. 17 days late. Pregnancy test have gone in 3 times. Result is -ve. What should I do?
Hello doctors. I had a unprotected sex with my gf few months ago. From that day she has a irregular periods. They delay each month by 7-10 days and only for 2 days from 4 months. Is there any chance of pregnancy? We take many home pregnancy test with prega news. They always come negative. And she has no any symptoms of pregnancy. But she feel some noise like tik tikk in lower body. What is that? Sir please tell me is there any chance of pregnancy?
Not sure fallopian tube blocked, if it so, Is there chance of getting pregnant and aborted? After D and C got pregnant twice and aborted in 35 days. If that tube blocked will I get pregnant? Shall I plan for baby again? Will I get positive result? Two times aborted itself, I am afraid of this, my laws expecting more. Please help me regarded this.
Hi Dr. I take medicine for abortion. Bt in ultrasound show one stain n my bleeding nt stop its 21 days up so Dr. advice me fr d n c. Its safe or I take again pill for dis so dat I can not d n c. N after d. N c when I plan for baby.
My marriage was on Oct 2014.3 months of marriage my wife was pregnant. After 8 weeks miscarriage. It happen 3 times miscarriage till this year of April. We are so much worried .I do tests of torch of my wife .even we both do tests of our both blood test. Everytest is positive tests .there is no problem in tests. We r worried then again it could be happen? Please suggest what we do .please please. Thanks.
The word surgery has always been associated with the use of scalpel. However, a new form of surgery called laser surgery has developed, which instead of using the orthodox method uses laser to cure the infirmity. In this form of surgery, laser tuned to specific wavelengths, is emitted on the concerned area with the purpose of vaporizing the tissues that have high water content for the purpose of rectification. It is commonly used in:
- Dermatology and plastic surgery
- Eye Surgery
- Endovascular surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Oral and Dental Surgery
Though the technique involves risks, it has over the years gained immense popularity due to multiple reasons. Few among them are:
- Provides immediate results: This is one of the main reasons why laser surgery is preferred to conventional methods. Commonly used in the eye, laser surgeries result in significant improvement in vision, allowing the concerned person to do away with the dependence on spectacles.
- Precision involved: Using the laser instead of the scalpel allows the method to be more precise and effective than the traditional method. Minimum damage is done to the tissue as there are smaller cuts involved.
- Less time: Due to the technique used, the time involved in laser surgeries is reasonably less, providing more time for recuperation than what is generally allowed in the traditional methods.
- Provides more career options and opportunities: Laser surgery, owing to its technique, offers corrective measures which the traditional method does not. This aspect of the surgery allows the patients to consider and explore other professions which were previously not possible. Professions like air force and the army have stringent rules regarding vision of the candidates. Laser surgery which provides an individual the freedom to operate without glasses and contact lenses also allows him or her to consider such professions.
Related Tip: "How Safe is Laser Surgery for Facial Hair Removal??"
Hello sir, Maine apni wife ke sath last time unsafe sex kiya tha. Bt us ke baad us ka period after 5 days late se or sahi se ni aaya tha. Or us ke baad abhi tk ni aaya. Pregency test kit se check kiya to negative hai. please help for regular period.
I have periods regularly but this time I got late by 2 days now. I have lastly done sex with my boyfriend 40 days before after 6 day I got my period but now I am late. What is the possible reasons.
- Boosts immune system.
- Aids in weight management.
- Rich in antioxidant properties.
- Helps in controlling hypertension.
- Helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Effective remedy for treating skin diseases.
- Helps to treat constipation and helps to feel full.
- Good for preventing and fighting colorectal cancer.
- Reduces risk of heart diseases and stroke in post-menopausal women.
- Effective in reducing blood sugar levels significantly in type 2 diabetics.