Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manjula Nagaraj
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjula NagarajYour feedback matters!
Discharge from your nipple without any squeezing or touching of the breast may make any women wonder. Other than breast milk, any kind of nipple discharge can be a warning sign of breast cancer.
When a tumor starts in the milk ducts just under or around the nipple, it may cause irritation and infection, leading to discharge.
If you notice any nipple discharge, particularly clear or bloody, get it checked by your doctor. Such discharge can also be due to an infection or other condition that needs treatment
Hi I am 26 yrs old married trying to conceive from 8 months but not succeeded but this time I got my period 5 days early to the actual date I. E 28.10. 2015 please suggest what to do?
The test of whole abdomen ultrasound tell about the pregnancy or not? If I want to check my pregnancy then go for whole abdomen ultrasound?
Hie doctor I am 22 years old. I had protected sex with my husband but due to contraceptive failure I took i-pill continuously for 3 days. Again in 4 th day (in morning) I had protected sex but this time we are not sure if the condom actually broke. Do I need to take ipill again. Please reply as I am left with only 24 hours. P. S. On 3rd day I took the med at around 3pm.
My wife's having sperm out daily basis when she is not at menstruation cycle. What it is happening. What should we do? This incident is generally being on winter session mostly.
Hi. I am 31 year old lady. I got married 2 years ago. I had two miscarriages. One was missed abortion on feb 2015 (dnc done) and 2nd miscarriage was on apr 2016 .reason not diagnose. Few days back Dr. advised me the HSG test. It shows both the tubes blocked. How is it possible after two times conceiving the tubes get blocked. .what is the reason of that. I am very upset.
When it comes to health benefits, green tea has been an undisputed winner for a long time. It is a must have for all health conscious people. For many people, the day starts and ends with a cup of green tea. However, of late, its position and popularity have been challenged. With its health benefits, white tea is slowly but steadily finding its way into the lives of people.
Now the obvious question is; which one of the two (green tea or white tea) is better? While some loyal fans swear by green tea, others have genuine reasons to opt for white tea. To know more about their benefits, one first needs to know, what are green and white tea?
Green tea and white tea are both extracted and processed from the same mother plant, Camellia sinensis. White tea is manufactured using the young buds and leaves. Green tea, on the other hand, is manufactured from the older leaves of the plant.
Also, green tea undergoes more processing compared to the white tea. In the case of green tea, the leaves are first withered, followed by steaming or frying (pan frying). Next, there is rolling, shaping, and finally drying of the leaves. In the case of white tea, the processing is simple and involves steaming followed by drying of the leaves.
The health benefits of green tea Vs white tea
- The antioxidant capacity: Both green tea and white tea contains a phytochemical, Polyphenols, which has antioxidant properties. In addition to the weight management, this antioxidant is known to protect the body from cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, and even cancer. Research suggests the phenolic content, and subsequently, the antioxidant capacity is higher in white tea as compared to the green tea.
- Protection from UV rays: The harmful effects of UV rays are known to all. Research suggests that both green and white tea are at par (photoprotection ability) when it comes to protection from the harmful UV radiation.
- Anti-carcinogenic property: When it comes to cancer-fighting ability, white tea earns the brownie point. Undergoing less processing as compared to the green tea, the antimutagenic and the anti-carcinogenic properties are higher in white tea.
- Mood enhancer and stress reliever: Many studies suggest that white tea has a slightly higher caffeine content compared to the green tea. Thus, white tea will have a better soothing and refreshing effect than green tea.
- A younger looking skin: Both white and green tea play a pivotal role in slowing down the aging process. However, White tea contains a higher content of polyphenols (due to less processing) and is believed to have a better ability to prevent the breakdown of the elastin and collagen than green tea. The EGCG or EpiGalloCatechin Gallate (lowers the aging process) is also higher in white tea.
- Weight Management: When it comes to weight management, both white and green tea exhibit almost similar effects.
- Anti-inflammatory property: The anti-inflammatory property is slightly higher in white tea than green tea. White tea, thus, helps to suppress the activities collagenase, elastase, and oxidants (enzymes responsible for Rheumatoid arthritis) better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.