Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Skin Laser Treatment
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjula JagadeeshYour feedback matters!
Hi Father's age is 55 years. To gain strength what nutrition you can suggest. I heard Ensure nutrition is best. Please guide.
Hi. Actually I want to gain fat and weight. Im very irritate because of low body growth. Im 20 years old nd 65kg weight. I want to gain at least 75-80 kg with permanently not like supplements effect. Please.
I am having very severe knee pain problems on my right knee from the past many months, due to which I cannot walk much & also unable to stand for a longer period/duration due to such knee pain. The X-ray reports of my both the knee (as on dated 26.10.2016) says the under-mentioned three things: 1. Digitogram reveals mild OA changes noted involving both knee joints. 2. The patella-femoral compartments show early affection. 3. Joint spaces of the knees are normal. I had tried lots & lots of medicines from the past two years in order to reduce my severe knee (joint) pain problems, but all the medicines had totally/completely failed & none of them had really worked or had helped me or either reduced my severe knee pain problems. I had also gone to many best orthopaedics doctors (nearly six to seven) of Kolkata during these past two years but the medicines prescribed by all of them (i.e these orthopaedics doctors) had not really helped me, even in the least manner or to the least level. I have heard from lots of people that, the medicine named" Macvestin"is very good & extremely helpful in reducing severe & continuous knee (especially joint) knee pain problems. Should I start taking this" Macvestin"tablet/medicine. If yes, then which" Macvestin"tablet should I start with i.e either 500 mg or 1000 mg. Please advice. How many tablets should I consume within 24 hours i.e one tablet or two tablet - i.e within a day. Is this tablet is to be taken/consumed - after eating breakfast, lunch or dinner. Please advice/suggest my all these above-mentioned queries in detail - in my email id .firstname.lastname@example.org krishnakumar. Chaturvedi@gmail.com"My mobile no. Is" 9674458740"& your goodself can make a call to my mobile no. On any day & at any time. KRISHNA KUMAR CHATURVEDI.
I am 25years male ma weight s 49kg and height 5.6 to gain weight what I have to do I taken medicines but aftr stop medicine weight will comes again 49kg plss tell me any decision to gain weight without side effect and medicines.
Is it beneficial to take protein powder or any other product shown in the tv to gain wait & become healthy? Does this type of products have any type of side effects?
I am 18 years old my height 6 ft and weight around 49 kg. I wants to gain weight and strength and of course the muscles.
How to gain weight fast an easy way to gain. Weight and also best way to increase height. Please response fast as you can.
I have a problem in my both knees, I am suffering from Pain for last 1 year, I feel that my cartilage may be start damaging, I could be wrong or tight please help me and give me solution, and. I am 32 years old.
My daughter is 19 years old. She is very diet conscious and eats only thetypical healthy food which comprises of Fruits (apple, banana) , small helping of rice with vegetables like cauliflower, cabbage, beans etc. She avoids any sugar based items and only has these maybe once in a week and that too in small quantities. She goes to the gym for treadmill etc. Yet in-spite of all this she breaks out into pimples every few days. What could be the reason for this?
I am 60 years old male patient suffering from spondylitis. There is acute pain in right hand. I have taken so many medicines. Please suggest.
I want to increase my weight upto sufficient level as soon as possible. What diet and exercise should I follow to do so.
I am 20 years old but now am in very week. I use ad eat all items .but I cant find my body improvement please suggest me how can I get a fitness. Pls help me this problem may occur in future pls help me.
My cousin is very thin and lean and she is 21 years old. She stays very upset because of her poor health. Whoever sees her tells her about her poor health and she also faces a lot of negligence at her work place. She is very upset and depressed with her poor health. Her parents are not fat too but not also thin. Please suggest her a way to get healthy so that she gets out of depression mode and does not have to face negligence from people around her.
Sir mujhe bhookh bahut lagti hai. Khana bhi khata hu par main aaj take kabhi mota nahi hua jaise ka taisa rahta hu. Batao main kya kar Sakta hu.
Hi I am 23 year old suman kumari. My weight is so less compare to my height. I looks so thin compare to other people what should I do.
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!