Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjula JagadeeshYour feedback matters!
Mere chere par sun tan k wajese dull ho gya h aur kala ho gya h please btao kya kru mai home remedy koi.
Knee joint injuries are one of the most common sports and vehicular injury sustained by patients. We have observed that many of these injuries are neglected initially. A knee injury often presents with swelling in the knee along with pain.
A medical evaluation of all knee injuries is mandatory. All knee injuries which are present with swelling and pain should be evaluated by an orthopedic surgeon. A Xray is usually taken.
The pain and swelling disappear in normal course of time but an instability persists in these patients.
An anterior cruciate ligament tear is the most common injury which is diagnosed in these patients. It is also called ACL tear.
The usual symptoms are fear of falling down, locking feeling , inability to make the knee completely straight, difficulty in climbing stairs up or down. All these problems should never be neglected as it will lead to further injuries and increasing damage.
The investigation of choice is an MRI scan.
The ideal treatment in these cases is a keyhole surgery
The surgery is called ACL reconstruction. The torn ligament is replaced with a new graft.The surgery is arthroscopically done.
I am very weak due to fever and my weight is getting down. And I am very weak so why I do do for gain weight?
I am 22 right now and my weight is still 52 kgs. I am worried about my weight. I need to know whether I am in good weight at this age or I need to take any special care to increase my weight.
Does junk food really harm our health. How junk food ham our health. Can we consume junk food regularly.
Sir I am 27 years old, I am continuously loosing my weight. It is only 51 kg. And I have no any disease. I eat the food properly in two time in a day and also take a breakfast in morning. Please solve my problem.
I am male 27 with height 5'11" but from my weight is only 60 kg. I think it's too low as per my BMI. Although I don't have any medical problem or any weakness still I want to put on some weight. I take adequate amount of calories still unable to put on. Please help me in this regard.
My body is very week, weakness problem my weight is just 41 kg so please give me reply what I can do?
Most of craving of sweet and hungry most tym after meals so. What can I do my weight increase day by day.Please tell sir .
Hi surendra here Male age 30 Wt 70 kg Height 5/6 Activity Regular gym Body type muscular As I want to know body detoxification. What I can use to detoxify body. As my Ldl n tg is very high.
My Weight Is Very Low But I Want To Grow It So What Can I Do? I Want Muscular Body So Please Tell Me.
Sugar is the trigger to most of the diseases an adult faces in present times. Sugar is not only harmful for adults, but can pose severe threats to the health of a child as well, if not administered in monitored proportions. But again, sugar is indispensable when it comes to sweetening your drinks and desserts. In order to prevent yourself from the health hazards of sugar, you should know more about its scope and effects.
- Sugar can lead to a fatty liver: Fatty liver is a troubling issue faced by many across the globe. It is wrong to think only alcoholics are subjected to this health condition. People who exercise little and consume huge amounts of fructose are also exposed to the threat of this disease. When a person doesn't do enough to burn up the existing amount of glycogen in his or her liver and take in fructose repeatedly, the liver turns that fructose into fat, impairing one's liver capabilities to a great extent.
- Sugar may make you resistant to Leptin: Leptin is a hormone released by your fat cells. The hormone is particularly necessary as it sends signals to your brain telling it you are full and won't be requiring any more food. Fat people have more number of fat cells and thus additional Leptin too. The Leptin becomes inactive due to the effects of heightened blood triglycerides and insulin, both of which counter its functioning.
- It is addictive and there lies the key to temptation: Sugar is enormously addictive. If you like sweetened products, you will find it hard to resist your cravings for cakes, cookies or chocolates. Sugar accelerates dopamine secretion; this hormone makes a person feel good. Dopamine is the hormone released on the consumption of drugs such as cocaine.
- Calories in sugar are not balanced out with any mineral or vitamin: Because of its lack of nutrient value, sugar is said to have empty calories. Food items rich in sugar tend to make a person lethargic and slackened while depriving them of essential minerals and vitamins. It is therefore, best to not allow children to have pastries, chocolates or puddings in excess.
- Sugar leads to extensive tooth decay: Sugar can accumulate on your teeth if you are having too many sweetened food items. This causes your teeth enamel to wear away, making it more prone to cavities and dental caries.