Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManjulaYour feedback matters!
My unmarried niece is 23+ years old. She has poly cysts in every. Is there any remedy in Homeopathy. What will be the problems in future.
My friend's daughter at the age of 18 years lost her periods. She is now 24 years of age. We tried lot of treatment, from homeopathic, allopathic. Now she is under medication from a senior gynecologist They say that her uterus is good but her fertility rate is poor. After her marriage she will have to take IV treatment. Please suggest whether she will be ok.
My wife works a lot and refuses sex during bed time saying that she is tired and falls off to sleep! What should I do?
Hi Sir, My age is 25 years, my problem is, I tried unprotected sex with my girlfriend 2 months ago she got a pregnant I tested 2 times with pregatest its positive. After that I given papaya after five 5 days month came but she told just 1day came just small bleeding and only one small tissue came. Please tell the full details of pregnancy cleared or its continuing please tel me any pills to stop please urgent. Hi Sir, My age is 25 years, my problem is, I tried unprotected sex with my girlfriend 2 months ago she got a pregnant I tested 2 times with pregatest its positive. After that I given papaya after five 5 days month came but she told just 1day came just small bleeding and only one small tissue came. Please tell the full details of pregnancy cleared or its continuing please tel me any pills to stop please urgent. you. S. G Not taken. Tell me generally pls madam. Any possible to its cleared.
I am having irregular periods since the past 5 months. Last time I had my periods after 60 days. N now its about 40 days again n I am not having periods. Wt can be the possible reasons. I am 21 years old and obese.
Help me, my wife is suffering with pain because of monthly period suggest me a medicine which help her without harm her in futures.
Hi I am 25 married 3 months ago. I need ask some personal sex life question i. E I got hairs on my penies so that I am not able to have sex. When ever we try to have sex she get pain because the trimmed hair. Is there any solutions to solve that problem and have happy sex life.
My wife is 49 years old breast feeding 1 year 2 month old baby girl. Now she notice vaginal liquid discharge. Is it a symptom of menopause? Is there medical support to elongate menstrual cycle?
I have problem of irregular periods due to which I am suffering from weight gain and hair loss. Please provide me the solution.
Can multiple small follicles become normal? Is there any diet to be followed for getting normal egg size for pregnancy? How much time it will take. My age is 27 years. (for my wife. Is treatment there for getting pregnant by doing follicle size size normal. Pls help me.
Hi this is shabeena banu, I have query, I got my periods on 25th sep and I waited I did not get oct 25th yesterday after 45 days I got spotted but not heavy bleeding, I do not have any disease like thyroid r pcos. I was getting normal periods but this month I got delayed may be I got tense very badly so. Do I need to consult doctor please help me.
It may happen sometimes that you suffer from an undiagnosed medical condition in spite of appearing healthy outwardly. However, your body gives you constant warning signs to indicate that something is wrong with your health. Here are some signs which may be early symptoms of some severe health issues and should not be ignored.
1. Sudden weight loss - If you are not suffering from obesity and you have lost excessive weight in the past 6 months you need to consult your doctor. This sudden drop in weight can be caused by underlying conditions like hyperthyroidism, liver disease, cancer or diabetes, interfering with the way your body absorbs nutrients.
2. Persistent high body temperature - Persistent fever can ring an alarm indicating an underlying cause like UTI or tuberculosis. Lymphomas, which are cancerous, may also be responsible for this persistent fever. If your temperature continues to be 103 F or more or if you continue to have fever for more than 3 days you should consult a doctor immediately.
3. Difficulty in breathing - If your breath is short it can be due to a hidden health problem. Extreme temperatures, obesity, and strenuous exercises are mainly responsible for this shortness of breath. However, if these are not the causes of your breathlessness, you might be suffering from bronchitis, asthma, the blood clot in the lung, pneumonia or any other heart or lung diseases.
4. Bowel incontinence - If you notice unexplained changes in your bladder movement such as blackish stool with blood spots, prolonged constipation and frequent urge to have a bowel movement you should consult your doctor. This sudden change in bowel habits can be caused by a bacterial or viral infection.
5. Personality changes - If you are experiencing deterioration in your thinking skills, have sudden behavior changes and face difficulty in focusing or shifting attention you might be suffering from some severe problem caused by an infection, mental health conditions, poor nutrition, and effect of certain medications.