Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ManjulaYour feedback matters!
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
1. Blood circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
2. Release of endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
3. Longer and stronger orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
4. Increases self confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
5. Exercises the brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Sir jabb mai apni wife k saath sex karta hu to sperm rukta nahi andar aur baby tikta nahi jabki mai bhi fit hu aur wife bhi aisa kya karu kabb sex karu kis time karu ki bacchaa ruk jaye.
I hav period Last month 10 but I hav no period this month after five days get start bleed can stop one Day then after no bleeding.
Am 24 years, conceived for about two months. Am facing constipation trouble with internal bleeding via anus. Am I advised to take medicine at first trimester? Or kindly advice me the correct solution for this.
On which days I can have sex without condoms or pills. My periods came after 30 days and past was on 5 jan.
My partner had her periods ending on 14th August and we had unprotected sex until around 21st and 22nd. When is the latest to know that she has conceived? What are the symptoms to know about pregnancy before she skips her periods which is due on 10th next month. Any inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Is there any danger in having sex after third month of pregnancy? Wife is thyroid patient and taking 100 mg daily.
My follicle size is 20 mm two days back means on29 sep. I had intercourse on 29 nd 30th. I want to knw at which day follicle raptures? How could I knw whether I am pregnant or nt.
I'm 6 months newly married. I wanna conceive soon but m not getting. Wat is d problem. Pls suggest me.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure that side-steps the sexual act of conceiving and helps infertile couples, conceive a biological child. It involves the manual process of fertilization by combining an egg and sperm in the laboratory and then implanting the embryo into the female to impregnate her.
A number of factors play an important role in the success of the procedure and some of them are:
- Lifestyle habits: Certain lifestyle factors can significantly affect your prospects of getting pregnant through this route. Smoking can reduce your prospect of success using this procedure by about 50%. It can cause you to have lesser number of eggs retrieved during the procedure while increasing instances of miscarriages. Likewise, obesity, alcohol use, consumption of excessive caffeine and drugs can adversely affect your chances of getting pregnant using IVF.
- Embryo status: Embryos that are better developed with good grade stand a higher chance of experiencing success than less developed embryos. More importantly, not every embryo is able to survive the development process.
- The age at which you get pregnant: A factor that plays a role in influencing your chances of experiencing success in your IVF procedure is the age at which you opt for this procedure. The lower your age, the chances that you may get pregnant and deliver a healthy child using your own eggs witness an increase. On the other hand, if you're aged 41 and above, or your egg reserve is very low donor eggs are the most preferred option as they help to increase your prospects of meeting a success.
- Cause of Infertility: If your supply of eggs is normal, success rate using IVF is high. Women who suffer from the problem of endometriosis experience lesser chances of getting pregnant than women who have unexplained fertility.
- Reproductive history: IVF success rate chances are higher if you've delivered a baby previously using IVF.
Hi Could you please tell me what does unwanted 72 I pill do and what are its side effect? What if a person had a sex and sperm went into vagina then after how much time I pill should be taken?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
We are planning for baby since last 5mnts, My wife has irregular periods of 30-34 days cycle. We had physical contact continuously over a month. This time her period had not come even after completing 45 days, so we had preganews test, which shows negative. We are confused why this is happening.
Hi, I have very bad pain in my lower abdomen in my periods time and i take 2 pain killers per day for 2 days.
Hiii I'm 12 weeks and 1 day pregnant, from the starting of pregnancy my weight is 45 it is not increasing y? In 7 weeks 2 days I hv undergone with ultrasound my foetal heart is 150bpm, crl 1.17 cm, cx length 3.9 cms.and in 11 weeks 4 days I hv again undergone with ultrasound crl is 48. 4 mm,foetal heart is 180 bpm, cx length is 50 mm. But still my weight is 45 kgs wat might be the prblm and is my baby is in correct weight? Plzz ans mee.
Hi sir/mam Hamari Sadi ko 5 saal hogaye he muje ek 4 saal ka ladka hai. Uske janam ke bad Meri biwi ne 3 bar abortion ke liye khane wali dawai Kai thi wo abhi fir se pregnant ho gayi he 7 din huve he abhi filhal hame bacha nahi chahiye to Kya wo dawai ka use kar sakti he?
I am 6 weeks pregnant having history of previous miscarriage at 5 weeks. I had spotting at 5 weeks and my doctor did transvaginal ultrasound and found sac measuring 4.2 mm. She said that pregnancy is there but will do another ultrasound at 8 weeks to see heartbeat. I don't feel any pregnancy symptoms just bloating, mild back ache but these symptoms are not constant on and off. I don't feel nausea, sore boobs and many other early pregnancy symptoms. Is it normal and is my baby is fine? Well, I have one 5 years old daughter.
1) Recognize the early warning signs of dehydration.
These can include dark yellow urine, loss of energy, dizziness, loss of coordination, cramps, headaches, or unusual fatigue. If left untreated, more extreme symptoms can occur.
2) Allow for acclimation.
Acclimation is the body's adaptation to a hot environment. Slowly increase practice intensity and duration over the first two weeks of training. Most cases of heat illness occur in the first 2 to 3 days of training.
3) Drink up.
Once acclimated, fluid intake needs to be greater because sweat losses will be higher.
4) Have fluids within arm's reach.
Fluids should be easily accessible during workouts, practices and games.
5) Don't rely on thirst.
Drink during exercise to minimize
6) Favor sports drinks over water.
Research demonstrates that the carbohydrate in sports drinks fuels muscle 2,3,4,5 and sodium encourages voluntary drinking and promotes hydration.1,6,7
7) Drink it. Don't pour it.
Pouring fluid over your head may feel great but won't help restore body fluids or lower body temperature.
8) Exercise in the morning or evening.
This is when the weather is coolest. Also, avoid the direct sun to minimize radiant heat from the sun and hot playing surfaces.
9) Dress for the weather.
Keeping cool in hot weather means wearing fewer clothes and frequently removing gear like helmets during breaks.
10) Break it up.
Increase the frequency and duration.