Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manjula
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ManjulaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 18 years. I had sex with my girlfriend (15). We had unprotected sex 3 times last month. Still no news of pregnancy. Please suggest what to do.
I have pcos, my Dr. Prescribe me clomipure 50 mg (2 tab) day 3 to d 7, nd day 18 to day 27 gestofit sr 300 mg (2 tab. My ovulation test still positive for 3 days from day 20 to day 23, I am so confused why? Nd can not understand when we will trying for baby. Which time is perfect. Now it is my 23 cd.
My wife period start from 19 to 24 every month and we have contact on 4,5 and 6 on July and august but not conceive. Please tell me which date I have to sex ?
Frostbite is damage to the skin and other tissue after exposure to very cold conditions.
Frostbite usually affects areas like the hands, feet, ears, nose and lips, but can affect any part of the body.
Symptoms of frostbite often start with pain from the cold, pins and needles and numbness.
Tips for prevention
- Keep the affected part elevated in order to reduce swelling.
- Move to a warm area to prevent further heat loss.
- Remove all constrictive jewellery and clothes because they may further block blood flow.
- Give the person warm, non-alcoholic, non-caffeinated fluids to drink.
- Never warm up an affected area if there is any chance that it may freeze again. This thaw-refreeze cycle is very harmful and leads to disastrous results.
Falguni is married n hvng sex daily with her husband Still she is no getting pregnant from last 3 months. Is she having any sex problem or any other issue.
I'm three months pregnant. When urine analysis was down there were 6-8 pus cells. So doctor prescribed ceftum 125 .is it safe.
I am having irregular menstrual cycle ever since I attained puberty. On diagnosis I came to know that I have PCOD. I cannot participate in activities that require me to strain my body as a result of which I have to restrict my physical activities failing to which I get heavy bleeding at any time during the month. Could you please suggest what should be my next course of action?
A woman is an extraordinary and beautiful creation of nature, and it is natural that she would want to see herself as perfect and complete. And, staying sexually attractive is one of the major factors that motivate a woman to seek the benefits of Cosmetic Gynaecology. Cosmetic Gynaecology or Intimate Aesthetic Surgery covers procedures which alter the appearance of female external genitalia and make it seem more natural and youthful. These methods, aid in correcting congenital defects, enhances the self*confidence of a woman, and positively affects the intimacy she shares with her partner.
With age and life events like childbirth, the vagina and labia often change in appearance and structure, which not only hampers the feeling of self-worth in a woman, but also prevents her from enjoying sexual activities completely and Cosmetic Gynaecology emerges as the savior in such situations.
Here are some procedures, which are here to help the fairer sex rediscover the beauty of their body:
* Vaginal Rejuvenation: With the help of laser technique, this process helps in tightening the internal diameter of the vagina, when it gets stretched during birth or owing to genetic factors.
* Labiaplasty: Through this method, the contours of the labia majora or labia minora are changed. It may cover reconstruction, augmentation or reduction.
* Hymenoplasty: It is done to create a pseudo hymenal membrane from hymenal tissue, which already exists or non*hymenal soft tissue. The intention is to cause bleeding when the membrane tears during intercourse.
* Clitoroplasty: This procedure deals with the surgical transformation of the clitoris, which caters to conditions involving increased tissue volume. It can also aid in creating clitoris in transgender women.
* Clitoral Hood Reduction: The method is focused on the loose skin around the clitoris, and can be conducted during labiaplasty or as a separate procedure.
* Monsplasty: The contours of the Mons pubis can be changed through this process. It involves liposuction for the reduction of excess fat, subcutaneous fat, as well as skin. Often, techniques like laser and ultrasound are used during monsplasty.
* Perineoplasty: Repairing and restoration of the loose, ageing or injured perineum is taken care of through this method. Perineum is the area between the vagina opening and the rectum. And this procedure is usually helpful for women who don't heal efficiently after a vaginal delivery or experience scars.
So if you are worried about the structure or appearance of your intimate area, don't fret. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.