Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManjulaYour feedback matters!
I am 37 weeks pregnant n hav breach position. Any possibility of normal delivery? Can we try for normal n if doesn't wor.
As I am suffering from period variations .Around 2 to 3 months I did not have periods. So please suggest me suitable medicine.
Help me, my wife is suffering with pain because of monthly period suggest me a medicine which help her without harm her in futures.
If a physical handicapped girl married to a normal person what are the chances to have a baby like normal person ?
Me 27 sal ki hu meri sadi ko 3 sal huve hai mera period cycle 40/42 ka hai meri last date19/1/2015 me thi us hisab se mene 40 dino ke bad mera period nahi aya mene check kiya to pregnacy kit se to result positive aya lekin sam ko bleeding ho gaya muje laga date agai lekin dusare din bleeding nahi huva vapas check kiya positive aya doc ke pass gaye unho ne bhi pregnacy hai aesa kaha aur hcg ke injection lene ke liye bola mene ek injection liya fir dusare din bleeding to nahi ata lekin dag dikhai dete aur dot jitna brown colour ka chipchipa nikalta fir dusare hapte dusara lene gaye to bataya apko twins hai fir bhi vese hi dag dhikai dete bad me 3 hapte 3 injection lene gaye to bataya hartbeat nahi dikhai deti aur bahot bleeding hoto jaye to cleenic a jana nahi hogi to niche se koi machin dal ke dekhe ge aur 3 injection ke bad brown dabhe kam ho gaye hai me kya karu muje kuch samaj nahi ata ye meri pehali pregnacy hai muje isaka answer dena please
Is it safe to travel in pregnancy during 4th month in a train? Actually we are living in Delhi and wishes to visit our native place at Andhra Pradesh which is above 2000km journey and 34 to 36 hrs journey. Last menstrual period was 28.01. 2016. Already have history of abortion after bleeding in October 2015.
we had sex in Feb 28 &29 wen we met as we stay far due to her studies. Now her periods are expected on 20march. Till date she dint get her periods. We consulted gyno and doc told to test after 45 days for good result. And she has few symptoms like stomach pain, felt vomiting sensation, feels very tired for entire day, feels difficult to breath and gets heavy breathing if she walks little distance. Please give me suggestions reg this symptoms. What to do. We are eagerly waiting for a baby.
Hi sir. I am shalini 23 years old. I am Getting white discharge from vagina for past six days it is milky white colour but it is non sticky and odorless sir. L got married 3 months before. Now only I am getting this type of discharge. My next period date is 7.2. 2016. Is this pregnancy or any other infection.
Kitchen is a great pharmacy where spices are friends of a dietitian and pride of the cooks.
Here is the Golden Milk (Fat burner and good night sleep) recipe:
1. Add 100 ml of cow's milk to 50 ml of water.
2. Add 1/2 tsp of organic turmeric powder (haldi), pinch of cinnamon (dalchini), 1/4th tsp of nutmug powder (jaiphel) and pinch of black pepper powder.
3. Simmer it till it boils.
4. Have this warm golden milk an hour before going to bed.
Additional Tip: Use turmeric and black pepper in daily cooking to bust physical and mental stress.
Caution: Please avoid this milk if you are a pregnant women or if you are taking blood thinners or diabetes medicines.
Diabetes often referred as diabetes mellitus is a metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar) either because insulin production is inadequate or because the body's cells do not respond properly to insulin or both. There are three types of diabetes:
1. Type 1 diabetes: The body doesn't produce insulin. People usually develop type 1 before their 40 th year often in early adulthood or teenage years. It is nearly 10% of total diabetes
2. Type 2 diabetes: The body doesn't produce insulin for proper function, approximately 90% of all cases of diabetes of this type
3. Gestational diabetes: This type affects females during pregnancy, uncontrolled or undiagnosed gestational diabetes can raise the risk of complications during child birth
Hello Doctor, I am 6 months pregnant and I want to know that which tests I have to do before delivery?
Hello doctor. I had sex with my boyfriend on June 24th. As it was unplanned, I had an ipill. It wasn't a full intercourse since he only rubbed his penis around my vagina. But, to avoid pregnancy, I preferred contraception. Now, since three days, I am experiencing a mild blood outflow. It isn't heavy. Just a little amount. But I am tensed. There is no foul smell, no itching and no pain. My next periods are scheduled for 16th July. What would be the impact on my cycle? Is there any need to have pregnancy test? What could be the root cause for this bleeding. Please guide.
• Allium sulphur compounds: Leeks, onions, garlic
• Anthocyanins: Eggplant, grapes, berries
• Beta carotene: Pumpkin, mangoes, apricots, carrots, spinach, parsley
• Catechins: Red wine, tea
• Copper: Seafood, lean meat, milk, nuts, legumes
• Cryptoxanthins: Red peppers, pumpkin, mangoes
• Flavonoids: Tea, green tea, red wine, citrus fruits, onion, apples
• Indoles: Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower
• Lignans: Sesame seeds, bran, whole grains, vegetables
• Lutein: Corn, leafy greens (such as spinach)
• Lycopene: Tomatoes, pink grapefruit, watermelon
• Manganese: Seafood, lean meat, milk, nuts
• Polyphenols: Thyme, oregano
• Selenium: Seafood, offal, lean meat, whole grains
• Vitamin C: Oranges, berries, kiwi fruit, mangoes, broccoli, spinach, peppers
• Vitamin E: Vegetable oils, nuts, avocados, seeds, whole grains
• Zinc: Seafood, lean meat, milk, nuts