Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjula DeviYour feedback matters!
Hi sir. I am newly marriage couple doing intercourse my partner cause irritation. After completed sex also long time irritation in there. What is the problem tell me.
I am an 18 year old girl and I had unprotected sex 10/3/16. It's been 3 days and I am experiencing red patches on my breast and hands along with frequent urination trips. What should I do? Am I pregnant? Is Mifeprin advisable?
Hi doctor. I am getting my period much irregular. Infact I am getting Once in a two month since last few months. Actually I have PCOD problem. And as per my doctor suggestion I have done HSG test and I got the positive report. My both fallopian tubes are open. After that test I thinking that, I am getting my period more irregular. I have done that test on October. After that month till now I hv got 3 cycles only. So I thought like this. Is there any causes due to that Test for my irregularity? Please Dr. help me out.
I am 28 weeks pregnant. Yester day done esr test .first half 70 mm and second half 120. Is it normal.
M 29 years old female n weight us 60 kg. My due date of period was 9 n last period was 8 april. I went fir the hcg test n result was positive. How many days of pregnancy is going on and what kind of precaution should I take? Plz suggest me.
I am trying for a child since 8 yrs from marriage. Husband is working abroad and he visit me once in an year. Contact time 3 months yearly. Consulted several doctors. Scan results of the uterus says Endometrial polyp (12*6mm) as modular thickening noted in the fundal region. Doc prescribed a key hole surgery tomorrow to remove polyp in order to conceive. My question is does polyp can really be a preventive factor for anyone being conceived? therefore my surgery is necessary or not?
Sir me and my wife had unprotected sex on 14 and 15 march and she took ipill on 16 march morning. But on 22 nd she got period of 5 days. But her next due date is 6th april. Then she again on 5th april got period like blood flow but now it is brown in colour. And on 6th she got 2-3 drops only brown blood then it stopped. So as she can not take a pregnancy test as she is far from home. So please suggest it is one of the pregnancy symptom. Or due to her due date on 6th and previously on 22 march she got period. Then it is only simply. please suggest.
I have not delayed my period but I have done my intercourse n planning for baby now from 2 days I am feeling like vomiting n stomach heavy n tired. And sometime my stomach also cramp. AM I got pregnant n shall a go do a doctor.
She has block her pipe near by vagina. She can not be pregnant. Her marriage has been done before 4year. Doctor says to do operation and open it. But before 6 month she get pregnant for one month and she get miss garage. I want to know that pipes can open without operation? Pls help me.
2.) grains: all grains especially amaranth (rajgeera) and quinoa are higher in protein content than others.
3.) all green and yellow vegetables help the synthesis of protein in the liver, which is very important especially for weight loss.
4.) good quality fermented foods: these are easily digested as they have been broken down already by good bacteria, and are also rich in protein.
5.) nuts and seeds are concentrated forms of both proteins and fats. These include flax, pumpkin, sunflower, walnuts and almonds.
6.) spirulina (easily available online in india) is rich in trace minerals, chlorophyll, and is the highest source of concentrated protein.
Kuch log keh ahe hain k mn pregnant hon or kuch khte hain k ni hon hcg 1.20 hai tu kya sahi baat hai is mn or ager ab ni hon to agli baar pregnant ho sakon gi koi problem to ni ho gi?
Sir, My wife has a ovarian cyst in her left ovary & for treatment doctor told her to take endosis 2 mg tablet for 90 days. Now she is taking the tablets from last 50 days daily 1nos. I want to know that if we intercourse in this present condition can she get pregnant? Or if I use emergency contraceptive pill after unprotected sex then what will be the problem?
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex and then after 3 hours she took an I-pill for 1st time for safety. After 5-6 days we again had an unprotected intercourse. After few hours of it her periods started. Is there any chance of pregnancy to her?
I am 17 year girl my boyfriend masturbated my vagina around a week ago and during masturbation he split off his liquid from his penis and again we started masturbating after doing this I took unwanted 72 a single medicine at the 3rd day after this activity? N almost after 12 days black bleeding occur and now it has being started as red what do I consider it as my period or something else?
How many days it take to have a normal painless swelling free hand vein after hernia surgery IV needle.
I am 20 years old unmarried female. I had sex with my boyfriend few days back. And as far as I think the sperms didn't go inside me. And moreover I think that I have missed my periods. Can you please tell me that is it possible that I am pregnant. We didn't use any condom or other precautions. My dates for the periods have just missed a day may be. Please help.
Flax seeds are one of the world’s oldest super foods. They can improve your skin and hair health, keep your heart healthy, fight cancer, lower cholesterol and help you lose weight. Yet, they hardly look impressive. Small and brown with no smell, nobody can guess that they are such reservoirs of nutrients invaluable for our health and well-being.
- Flax seeds are the richest source of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids in the world!
- They are the number one source of lignans in our diets.
- They are also storehouse of minerals like manganese, magnesium as well as fibre, protein and vitamin B1.
Health benefits of flax seeds
- Heart healthy: Omega-3 essential fatty acids are known as 'good' fats that have been shown to have a number of heart healthy effects. Flax seeds can naturally reduce cholesterol levels. This happens because the high fibre content in flax traps cholesterol in the digestive tract so it doesn’t get absorbed. They also prevent hardening of arteries due to deposition of plaque and treat heart arrhythmias.
- Super digestive aids: Fibre in flax seeds helps delay the passage of food through the GI tract. This increases nutrient absorption in the small intestine. Fibre also supports colon detoxification, fat loss and reduces sugar cravings.
- Natural hormones: Lignans are very important plant hormones as well as antioxidants. The lignans in flax have estrogenic properties. After menopause, estrogen levels in women drop to abysmal levels. Use of flax seeds can shore–up estrogen levels and provide protection for bones, heart and other organs. These provide benefits like anti-ageing, hormone balancing and health of body cells. Studies also show that flax can reduce hot flashes experienced during menopause by half. Lignans are also known for their anti-viral and antibacterial properties.
- Flaxseeds are Gluten-free: Most grains we consume are rich in gluten, like wheat. Flax, on the other hand, is low in gluten. This means that flax is anti- inflammatory and reduces inflammation in any part of our body. People suffering from celiac disease and auto-immune diseases can thus include flax in their diet without a problem.
- Most Magnesium-rich food in the world: Magnesium helps in keeping our muscles healthy and its deficiency is the biggest reason for sore muscles, fatigue and cramps.
- Cancer fighter extraordinaire: As per studies, the plant Omega-3 fatty acid found in flaxseed, called ALA, has been shown to inhibit tumour incidence and growth. Flax seeds are also very effective against breast cancer.
Flax seeds by no means are a magic bullet against every disease known to man, but it comes close to being one. If you are thinking of reaping its benefits, use flax seeds as much possible and add them to your curries, soups, smoothies or just roast and eat to experience the flax miracle. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.