Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Manjula C NYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 20 years old female. Vegetarian. Does not drink milk. Under weight. Symptoms - weight loss Loss of appetite Excessive excretion after every meal Large liver Body weakness A few food like chilli cause indigestion. Initial diagnosis - ibs, irritation along stomach lining Treatment going on for 2 years with no improvement Gone through allopathy and Ayurveda and also homeopathy Permanent cough.
My wife is 49 years old breast feeding 1 year 2 month old baby girl. Now she notice vaginal liquid discharge. Is it a symptom of menopause? Is there medical support to elongate menstrual cycle?
Yesterday I had sex with my husband but after intercourse I felt soft pain under my naval but after 2 hours pain has increased and still feeling pain in that area.
Hello doctor I had sex on 13th oct we used condom. before tat 8th to 11th oct I got period (4 days continually) (5th day 12th oct) my period was stopped. I did not get ma period. So I had sex on my 6th day of my cycle. Is there any chance for pregnancy doctor. please help me. Now 28 days over.
During my first menses menarche I was 12 and I bleed only clots of some brown to black it has been 10 years for now but during periods I get clots for sometime is it natural to be like that.
A dietary pill in simple words is a supplement which contains chemical substances and nutrients that help your body in some way or the other. A dietary pill can efficiently act as a substitute for other food products and can also provide a sustainable balance to your routine nutrient intake of the body.
Here are some of the benefits of diet pills which you should know about:
1. Improved metabolism - The most important characteristic of a diet pill is that it helps in increasing the metabolism of the body which in turn results in losing fat rapidly.
2. Lowers the acid-alkali levels - Overweight and obese people are more likely to have unbalanced levels of acid and alkali. Thus, taking diet pills would not only help in reducing weight but also getting rid of the excess acid.
3. Lowers your appetite - Consuming diet pills help in suppressing your hunger. It makes you feel full. Therefore, you can avoid consumption of extra food when you don't need to eat.
4. Breaks down fat - Taking FDA-approved diet pills would help in getting rid of fat in a much easier and faster way. In such a case, you won't require going to the gym anymore.
5. Boosts energy levels - Taking diet pills help in increasing your energy. It makes your everyday tasks and chores much easier and quicker. It reduces depression and increases physical activities, which in turn helps in reducing weight.
6. Improves cardiovascular health - Your cardiovascular health depends on your weight. If you are obese or over-weight, you have high chances of suffering from a heart attack. Therefore, taking diet pills would indirectly improve your cardiovascular health because loss of weight would mean reduced pressure on the heart to pump more blood.
I want to stop breastfeeding as my child is 14 months old but she refused to take any other milk. So please suggest me the ways how can make her to drink.
I am 31, having pcod and am trying to conceive & I got my last periods on 29th March & so I did Upt at home which was negative and even further after one day did blood test in which my hcg beta subunit is below 1.2,so want to know what does this mean? Am I pregnant or not?
Hello doctor. Meri shaadi ko ek saal hua hai abhi hum dono baby nhi chahte hain. Last night (30march) sex karte time by mistake condom broke ho gaya. Maine turant wash kiya tha but ab mere husband mujhe i-pill khane ko bol rahe hai. Aur aj (31march) mera period bhi ho gaya hai. Maine ek i-pill 7month pahle bhi khaae thi. To kya dusri khaana safe hoga? Future me mujhe conceive karne me is se problem to nhi hogi? Mera last period 28 feb ko hua tha.
Kya pregnancy ke dauran ovarian cyst ka laproscopic surgery ho sakta haii. Bina bachcha aur mother ke taklif ke. please suggest me.
Sex tips every woman needs to know by the time she is 30
Thirty is more or less the age by which you can consider yourself a woman of the world. You have toiled hard to get into a comfortable space at work and are into a stable relationship as well. An important aspect to not ignore is your sexual life. Be equipped with the right ideas and ways to enjoy that aspect of your life.
Some facts and tips for the women of today.
1. Safety is foremost: meaningless hookups or otherwise - you cannot be careless; safety must be your priority.
2. Express yourself: men are bad at guessing. They will not be able to guess what you like and how you like it. Tell the man exactly what you expect.
3. Live in the moment: a quickie is never a bad idea. Having frequent sex has its perks for your mood as well as overall health. An impromptu quickie will only put a spring to your steps.
4. Watch each other pleasuring self: it is not just for visual appeal, it is in fact educative - you get to study exactly what type of touch, speed, grip, etc gives him the most pleasure. He gets to know the same about you.
5. Take the initiative: most men like being shown that they are desired too. Why should he always initiate sex. Take the lead.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.