Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manju Nath ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have dark circles under my eyes. I want to get rid of these dark circles and reduce the wrinkles as well. What do you suggest.
As my pimple us due to infections, kindly suggest me a homeopathy medicine for these to be cured, n have a smooth n glowing skin.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks. Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes.The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
- Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers.
- Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords.
- Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands.
- Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp.
- Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet.
- Formation of white skin bumps on the skin.
- You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay.
- You may have problems in swallowing food.
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
- Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
- Kindler Syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a geneticist.
Adrenal Glands are endocrine glands located right above the kidneys. They produce important hormones such as adrenaline, aldosterone and cortisol which are involved in a number of biological functions. The dysfunction of the adrenal glands can cause serious endocrine diseases.
Need for Surgery?
The adrenal glands may not function properly due to a number of reasons, including any kind of infection in the glands, kidney disorders, genetic ailments, lesions, tumours on or around the adrenal glands. Due to the irregularity in the release of hormones and enzymes that are essential to the normal functioning of a human body, a number of serious illnesses arise. There is an excess or absolute insufficiency in the release of hormones. This can even turn into a medical emergency. It can lead to uncontrollable obesity, very high or low blood pressure, dermatological problems, menstrual irregularities, blood sugar level irregularities, severe headaches, cramps, fluctuations in potassium levels and so on. That is when surgery is required.
How surgery is performed?
Laparoscopy is the type of surgery which requires minimum invasion. This is fairly a new and successful method of surgery. The patient recovers speedily and is able to go back home within a short span of time after the surgery. Removal of adrenal glands can be performed by making a maximum of three or four-and-a-half inches incision. This results in quicker cosmetic recovery compared to other patients of open surgery.
The surgery is performed under general anaesthesia. A narrow tube-like instrument, known as the cannula is placed into the upper abdominal cavity, below the ribs. Through the cannula, a tiny telescope, known as the laparoscope is inserted. It is connected to a special camera that provides a magnified view of the patient’s internal organs on a large monitor. Using such technology, the adrenal glands are dissected free from other organs and removed.
Post Operative Care
In case of a simple laparoscopic surgery, there are hardly any post operative complications. In case of mild pain or discomfort, the doctors may however prescribe some medications. It is important to go for a medical check up after a couple of weeks of the surgery, to make sure you are completely fine.
1 month before my skin is fairer. But now-a-days it turning into brown colour. I want to whiten all my body parts again. What should I do? Please help. Thanking you.
My grand daughter is 9 month old. She has red rashes on her back and on stomach area. I have applied olive oil for massage. Let me know the reason for rashes and treatment to cure it early.
I have worked in a Telecom company as a Engineer but I have to travel a lot during my job so please gave a advice how to protect or save my face skin from outside whether.
I am 28 girl and have many post acne scars on my left cheek. They make me feel inferior in front of others. I have these on my face since last 3.4 years. What should I do. How can I clear my skin with natural home remedies?
I am 25 years old unmarried girl. From last 10 days my skin is getting oily and due to this small pimples with puss is having near by lips and chin area. Please help me with home made remedies. Because nothing is effective for this.
From past 6 month my face skin are very rough nd much of pimples came .and in face both side are seen little bit black .before that my skin too much fare give me some tips.
Dear Doctor, I have dark circles under my eyes. I have proper diet sleep and water drinking is also good. Previously I didn't have any dark circles but now I am depressed out of it and don't feel good to go out how can I get rid out of my dark circles.
I am just only 27 yrs old but there are a lot of wrinkles on my face. What should I do? please advice natural remedies.
Ek insan ki personality sabse zyada uske chehre se nikal kar aati hai. Lekin isi chehre pe agar daag dhabbe pad jaayein toh iski khoobsoorti mein ek kami si aa jati hai. In today's world, an exposure to an excessive number of pollutants, changed dietary habits and lifestyle are the primary reasons why log apni facial khoobsoorti lose karte jaa rahe hain.
Fair and clear skin is loved by all. However, kisi ke face pe agar kale dhabbe aur marks pad jaaye toh wohi unke liye ek sabse badi samasya ban jaate hain. Sometimes dark spots may appear because of hormonal changes and due to advancing age as well. Lekin aisa nahi hai ki inko theek rakhne ke liye you cannot take any steps.
While there are a number of cosmetics that claim to visibly reduce or even eliminate kale dhabe completely. However, not all products work that well and some of them are extremely expensive to purchase. On the other hand, there are several effective ways to get rid of dark spots and marks in a natural way. Some of these do-at-home remedies are described below.
- Use lemon to eliminate dark spots: Nimbu ke rass ki madad se aap kaale dhabbo se azaadi paa sakte hain. To reap the benefits of lemon, squeeze a lemon and apply the fresh juice on the affected area or dark spots on your face. Nimbu ke juice ko kum se kum aadhe ghante tak laga rehne dein. Practice the same remedy for at least two months regularly to see great results.
- Aloe Vera gel can help: Aloe Vera gel regular basis pe face par lagane se daag aur kaale dhabbe kum ho jaate hain. To reap the benefits of the plant, pluck out a fresh leaf and open it apart to take out the gel. Next, is gel ko aap face par 30 to 45 minutes tak lagaye rakhe. Wash your face with clean water in the end. To see best results, is nuske ko ek mahine tak follow karein.
- Honey and Dalchini facepack: Din mein ek baar apne face par honey aur daalchini ka facepack bana kar lagane se daag dhabbe kum hone ke chances bhad jaate hain. To prepare the mixture, mix equal amounts of cinnamon powder and honey in a bowl. Apply this pack on your face and keep it for half an hour. Aadha ghante baad gungune paani se apna face dho lein.
- Potato juice: Face se kaale dhabbe hatane ka one of the best methods hai aloo ka prayog karna. To practice this method, ek fresh aloo ko pees lein. Next, apply the potato to your face for at least 20 minutes, before washing your face with lukewarm water. Potato ke tukde dhabbo par lagane se bhi same results paaye jaa sakte hain.
- Dahi and Lemon: Mixing equal quantities of curd and lemon juice and applying the mixture on your face also helps lighten dark spots on face. Aap is mixture ko ek mask ki tarah laga sakte hain before washing your face with plain water after 30 minutes.