Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjinath Sastry H LYour feedback matters!
Sir, Im sagar shelake nd dear is black spot coming on my face so please suggest mi for the home made therapy to help to remove it.
I am 34 years old female having dark circles .applied lots of medicine but no affect. please tell the permanent solution.
There are some dark patches appears on my chest. But after having a bath these automatically removes in form of dead cells and patches not more there and vice versa.
I am 24 young man I want to know that can I lighten my complexion with pills or any medicine gel some of them saying that hydrouin can lighten but I came to know that it has side effects so doctor can you tell me the best way to lighten my skin color within one month without any sideeffects aqny medicine can you advice or lotion fore the best result for my face skin.
Hello sir, I am 30 year old, and I have dull face, my whole body is fair but face look dull and small pimples and dark spots over there, kindly suggest me proper treatment. Thank you.
I am 25 years old I have dark pigmentation on around my mouth and eyes and also I have some black small mole present on my face around please tell me some remedies or treatment.
What is the ultimate solution to get rid of anal fissure after or before of surgery? Some Dr. said it may be chance of recurrence after surgery so what is the remedy pls tell me.
My lips are black in color and I even do not drink and smoke. Please tell how can I make them pink or red by medicine or home remedies? Thank you.
Hi, my 2.5 year old son is getting some white spots on his 1 hand and 1 leg. Could you please suggest what could be the reason for these spots.
Sir I have dark circles under my eye. From 5 year can you say say the solution and problem for it why its occurred.
Hello Dr. m suffering from dark circles under my eyes they look so weird on my face should I go for laser treatment or any other treatment is there for these ugly dark circles pls reply thank you.
Hi I am 23 years old female frm 1mnth I am facing hair loss issue, dark circle my skin is not flawless forehead is dark as compared to face got fine lines on hands n foot tan issue I dun have any stomach issue n I drink enough plenty water kindly help me asap.
I am 34 year old male, I am having skin infection on upper lid of genital area, the skin is having cuts on upper end, form one month. It heals with fourderm ointment but appears again after intercorse. Please advice what medication to take.
I have dark spots only just in front of sidelocks on both the sides and the rest of my face is good. What should I do how can I prevent that?
I am 22 year girl. I am facing a problem of split ends as well as dandruff. I also got pimples and black spots on my face. Are they because of dandruff? What can I do to keep myself away from those problems?
Acne can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25, but sometimes older people are also affected.
Here are five things you probably did not know about acne:
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Menstrual cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Clogged pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over treating the skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Two weeks notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.