Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I have pain in my knees. Mussels in upper legs and lower ones get stiffened when I try to walk more than 500 yards. Please suggest me the points to be pressed and whole procedure to be adopted.
Have hip joint problem since 2 years not ready for surgery any medication with diet. ok. then, please suggest?
I'm getting severe neck pain frequently. What is the reason behind it. Plse give me some suggestions and health tips.
I am 23years old drives bike for long and had severe backache for 2-3 day, I tried pain relief creams but didn't work so tell me cure?
I have been having a lot of back ache and shoulder problems. I think I strained some muscles as im nto a lot of sports. Please suggest some remedy.
I have neck pain from the last week. What is the reason for that. Not a simple neck pain some it feel weight for my shoulder. What I have to do or it will be ready automatically.
I am 17 years old and I have problem of shoulder pain whenever I try to throw something I had a severe pain then after sometime I automatically get relaxed. So what should I do now?
I had an bike accident 15 days back. I have some pain at my wrist area but no swelling and no pain on pressing that area. However if I am applying pressure through wrist, I am experiencing pain. What should I do. If x-ray is required, what sort of x ray I should do.
I am having acute upper back pain for over a month now but it fades away as soon as I wake up in the morning. Need to know the reason and solution for this.
I am 52 years male suffering from body pains and fever 102.9 degree Celsius for last 3 days. Dr. Gave prescriptions should I get thoroughly checked? I'm not diabetic or any blood pressure patient.
It is not that very easy to get complete recovery after spinal surgery and for that you have to rely on different caring tips. Your surgeon can help you in this regard and can provide you a checklist containing different essential caring tips. You should follow those tips sincerely so that unwanted side-effects can be easily avoided.
Few caring tips after a spine surgery:
- Consumption of adequate amount of proteins: If the protein content is increased in your diet, then quickest recovery can be definitely expected. Muscle collagen can be strengthened and healed with the regular intake of the necessary amounts of protein. In fact, infectious conditions can be effectively dealt with by protein intake.
- Getting adequate rest: Proper rest is needed and you should have enough sleep for getting complete recovery. If your body needs some more sleep than the standard one, then you should go for the same. Your mood, memory and body will get refreshed and rejuvenated by taking proper sleep at night. In fact, you can also get rid of pains and other side-effects after surgery by taking rest.
- Taking nutritional supplements: There are a few essential nutrients that are needed after the surgical procedure and they are vitamin D, vitamin C, Omega-3 fatty-acids, magnesium and others. These nutritional elements are now available in the form of supplements and are readily available in the stores. Though these supplements are completely organic, but still you should start taking the same when doctors permit you. These supplements help in collagen healing and thus speedy recovery can be gained by taking them in a consistent manner. Muscle heath can be effectively protected by consuming these supplements.
- Acute hydration: Hydration is highly needed especially after spinal surgery so that toxin accumulation can be prevented. If you want to get proper hydration, then nothing can be a better option than drinking lots of water. In fact, spinal surgeons also recommend the same for avoiding surgical complications. Tea, coffee and sodas need to be completely replaced with water. Your system can be thoroughly cleaned by draining out toxins.
- Eliminating refined sugars from diet: Refined flour and sugary products are to be completely curtailed from regular diet; otherwise you might face severe complications. Your blood-sugar level needs to be regulated. If your immunity system gets suppressed, then you will be in great trouble and hence sugar should not be included in your diet at all.