Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Manjesh KashinathYour feedback matters!
I get poking points below my heel every morning when I wake up and walk until appx 10/15 minutes and some times during de day if I have sat at 1place for more then 30minutest. I have checked my uric acid and it normal as well as all other profile is also good No diabetes just a bit of castroal.
Hi, I am 35 years old since last 1 month My left shoulder continuously pain, & Its Moving from shoulder to Left Hand & Some time Chest, My Wok profile as sales & Mostly in field with my Laptop.
I am male 21 years old . I have got a back pain seen 1 month because I lifted a heavier boxes . I have taken medicine but no use I still have the pain .please help me doctors.
After so many years, I played badminton. I played continuous 3 days. But after that when we continue playing. A pain occur on joints of both the leg. When I stop playing after 1 hour .pain s vanish. Again next day when I play again same problem.
I drink lots of water and even I have desi ghee in my diet. But then to my joints give a popup sound and when I exercise then they starts paining after sometimes. I want to be a boxer because of this my training is stopped. please give me a good advice to what to do in future.
I am suffering from limb girdle type of muscular dystrophy. Now I am 45 years old. I found at the age of 12 years old and it is gradually progressing as the years passed over. Now my condition is critical. I cant get up from the chair. I feel difficulty in walking. My hands are weak. Kindly give me advise is there any treatment available? whether we can stop further deterioration? kindly give reply.
1. Support the part and avoid weight bearing
2. Use soft bandage and support
3. Use ice for 30 minutes after 3 hours for first 2 to 3 days
4. Elevate th part
5. Take mild pain killer.
My wife currently 51 years 8months has been suffering from leg pains in both legs [ from knee joint area & below ]. She is having this pain since 1991 after our first child was born [ceasaerian]. 1998 our second child was born [ceasaerian]. We checked at various hospitals including pain management in Bangalore, HOSMAT hospital Bangalore performing various tests but pain has been her mate through out. Physiotherapy also proved futile as the pain was back. We also consulted Homeopathy, ayurvedic but no results. For couple of years she has been diagnosed for IBS as well. She has acidity problem. Max pain she feels and have during late afternoon, evening and in night. Please advice to get rid of this issue.
Spondylitis, or cervical spondylitis, is a common condition that affects a large section of the adult population. This most common disorder of the cervical spine is a degenerative condition. There are soft disks between the vertebral bones which shrink with age and gets stiff. This leads to formation of small bone spurs. This reduces the space available for the disk to move, causing nerve pinching.
Causes: Ageing is the most common cause for spondylitis. Injury, incorrect sleeping posture, and heavy weight-lifting can also cause spondylitis. While earlier it was common in people who were 60-plus, with more people spending more time at their computers and workstations, the onset happens much earlier in 30s and sometimes even in 20s.
Symptoms: Most symptoms related to spondylitis are centered on the neck and shoulder regions. There is pain and stiffness in the neck that can extend to the shoulders, nape of the neck, arms, and sometimes even the fingers. In rare cases, the pain can extend into the forehead and back of the head too. Associated symptoms include numbness, weakness, and a pricking sensation in the hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
Is Your Cell Phone Killing Your Back?
Millions of people do it throughout the day and are totally unaware that cell phone use can be detrimental to the back. Did you know that cell phone use can double or triple the weight of your head and can strain your neck? If you are reading this article on a cell phone or tablet, you are probably doing it right now: Tilting your head forward and down in order to look at your device.
Cell phones and tablets are changing the way we access information and entertainment. The use of these devices influences our posture and body mechanics in unhealthy ways that contribute to neck, upper back, shoulder, and arm pain. Furthermore, poor posture while sitting, standing, walking, or in a static position can lead to more than upper body pain and stiffness—poor posture affects other parts of the spine, such as the middle and low back.
However, modern life still requires you to check your phone or use your tablet many times a day.
How do you do that and safeguard your neck?
- First, don’t use your cell phone or your tablet for extended computer work.
- Use your desktop or laptop computer for extended work and make sure these devices are arranged ergonomically.
- When you use a cell phone, instead of bending your head to look down at it, raise your phone.
- When you are reading the screen, bring the phone up level or just a little below your face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hi sir, I am 32 years old male. I have rheumatoid arthritis. Any medicine for it. and any particular diet.
From past 4-5 days, there is slight pain in my left arm. I also feel numbness in my left leg's toes along with slight pain. Please tell me what can be the cause.
My mother causes from heart it will higher problem of high blood pressure due to this its left hand were felt with pain so hardly . Please gave me solution what can I do . The doctor said that the medicine are work but I felt that the medicines are not work when its hand were pained . So please give me solution of that.
I recently started taking boron supplements for arthritis. I took daily two tablets of 3mg dosage each. Now I have noticed dry cough. Can you please suggest a medicine to combat the dry cough?
One of the most common complaints of men and women is that of a back ache with lower back aches being the most common. Apart from an improper posture, this may be caused by old age, lifting heavy weights or an injury to the back. A consistent back ache can affect your daily life and make performing regular tasks uncomfortable. Luckily, it can be managed quite well with simple ayurvedic remedies.
According to Ayurveda, backaches are triggered by an excess of Vata dosha. Thus, the Ayurvedic remedies for a back ache aim at reducing the Vata dosha. Ayurvedic remedies are natural and have negligible side effects.
For this reason, they can be prescribed to both children and adults. Some such remedies are:
- Cut down on spices: One of the main characteristics of the Vata dosha is dryness. This can be caused by pungent spices such as wasabi and green or red chillies. The internal dryness caused by these spices can lead to constipation which in turn can be one of the causes of low back aches. Hence, if you suffer from a chronic backache that may or may not be accompanied by constipation, cut back on the spices and try eating food that is slightly blander.
- Eat food before it gets cold: Eating cold food or cold drinks can also increase the Vata dosha levels in our body. Coldness creates congestion and constricts the internal organs while warm food allows the digestive and stool carrying channels to stay open. This allows for the easy expulsion of waste and reduces toxins in the body. Hence, opt for warm drinks like tea or coffee instead of soft drinks and juices and try to eat your food while it is hot.
- Padahastasana or the standing forward fold pose: This yoga asana is very effective when it comes to treating back pain as it allows the Vata dosha to flow easily through the body. In doing this it opens up the digestive channels that may have been causing constipation and back pain. It also relieves problems associated with sciatica. To practise this asana begin by standing upright with your feet beside each other. While inhaling, lift your arms over your head till they touch your ears. Bend forward from your hips while exhaling and try to keep the back and your legs straight. Touch the floor or wrap your hands around your calves. Bring your head as close to the knees as possible and hold for 5 – 10 seconds. Inhale and the slowly roll your body upright again. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.