Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Manish KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. Since december 2014 I am suffering from back shoulder pain. This pain is moving up and down from my left shoulder to neck, head and chest on left side and this is continous. I have consulted two orthopedic surgeons they tell me this is muscle pain. I take medicines from them and doing exercise consulted by them but not getting relief even 1%. Please suggest me where to go for now for a neurologist or again for orthopedic or any other doctor. Please help me get me out of this pain because this is now becoming unbearable. .
I have knee pain at age of 32years I want know how I am relief for this pain. Please advice him to my query. Thank you.
He is 60 years old retired person. Before retirement nothing was there. But now he He feels back pain. He is using belt. Advise me what to do?
I am 27 year old female and have severe bach ache. I unable to sit or stand for long time. It ia also causing pain in legs or even whole body. Please tell me what to do?
IS THERE A PINHOLE SURGERY FOR KNEE REPLACEMENT?-MINIMAL INTERVENTION? OTHERWISE WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR A 78 YEAR PERSON?
I am 28 year old boy and I have back pain from last 3 years try most of medicine and doctor but they did not work so please suggest me what I have do.
Hiiiiii. I am Ritika and I am 16 years old girl. My mom has so many dark spots and pimples on her face and even on her back. Mam can you plzz. Suggest me some tips and medicines for her face and back.
I am a teacher and I am having continuously pain in my heel. And pain is increase when I stand continuously. Please suggest me any solution.
I am too fatty but I am also weak in doing any work. I always have pain in joints and in shoulders. What should I do. More over I am 70 years old and my body weight is100 kg. Please help me it will be your kindness. Than you.
Acupressure can prove to be extremely effective if you are looking for non-medicinal solutions to treat musculoskeletal problems, such as back pain, sports injuries, arthritis, etc. Acupressure is the application of putting firm pressure on the areas on the body which are swollen, agitated or tense by massaging the acupoints (specific points in the body). Acupressure believes that relieving these areas of pressure reduces the pain.
Here are some musculoskeletal problems that can be healed by acupressure:
- Arthritis: Those who seek acupressure as an alternative treatment for pain are mostly suffering from arthritis (a disease characterised by chronic joint inflammation and cartilage degeneration). Acupressure applies pressure on the inflamed joints.
- Back pain: Back pain is a common problem that can affect anyone irrespective of his or her age. Acupressure acts to relieve the points where the muscles are too tense and helps to tone or support the muscles which have become weak with disuse.
- Chronic pain: Unrelenting pain can stem from many causes. Acupressure focuses on the pain and the pain signals when treating chronic pain. The acupoint of the pain and the nerves are gently massaged to relieve the pain.
- Fibromyalgia: Traumatic injury to the soft tissue, emotional trauma or severe illness can cause fibromyalgia. It is non-inflammatory in nature and often leads to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (a troublesome disorder with symptoms of deep fatigue, sleeping problems, pain, etc.). Acupressure can greatly improve the fatigue and sleeplessness that fibromyalgia causes.
- Tendonitis: The tendon connects the tissue to the bone, and tendonitis is the condition when the tendon is inflamed. Acupressure helps in reducing the inflammation and easing mobility restrictions.
- Sciatica: The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body, stretching from the lower spine to the back of the foot. So when this nerve is agitated, pain radiates from the lower back to the foot. This condition is called sciatica. The acupoints in sciatica are the lower back and the hip. Acupressure effectively loosens the muscles in these regions and reduces inflammation.
- Sports injuries: Strains and sprains are common sports injuries, which mostly affect athletes. Acupressure has anti-inflammatory benefits that can help heal severely injured tendons, ligaments or muscle. Acupressure also plays a huge role in restoring and retraining the body, especially if you are an athlete and play high-demand sports.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome: Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which the pressure increases on the median nerve as it goes through the carpal tunnel, and this causes wrist pain. Acupressure involves the use of directed pressure to specific acupuncture points on the surface of the body.
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a sleep disorder. The Acupressure Points between your heel and anklebones (on both sides) have traditionally been used to relieve and prevent insomnia.
- Migraines: Acupuncture is used to effectively treat primary headaches, namely tension and migraine, which are the most common.