Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Manikandan SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
I'm 34 years old female and too much pain in my right hand wrist last five days and have high dose pain relief tablets ie. Tramadol and cipzox but no relief in my pain. So please suggest me what can I do thanks.
Hi. I am suffering from knee pain for last 5 years. Earlier the pain was not that acute but now a days I feel the pain for a long time specially after a walk. Besides I have acute pain in foot specially in heels which occurs the most while walking after rest. Please suggest.
My weight is increasing very rapidly and I can't found any solution to this problem. Everyone is saying different thing to do. I did a lot of thing and lot of work and my back pain started. Please give a best solution to me for this problem.
I am suffering from knee pain since five days. I get medicine from doctor but my pain is still remain. Please tell me the best tablet for removing my pain quickly.
I am asking this question for my friend. She has suffering from back pain least 5 month. What is the solution for that. She is 25 years female.
Hello mein two weeks pregnent hu or mujhe lower back mein pain h kya ye normal h or kya mein hot water bottle rakh sakti hu. Pls help.
There is over creation of muscles in hand near the shoulder, it always looks like a ring of bell. Thats why I always wear full shirts. Help me.
I have some back problem for more than 3 month. I can try many thing but my problem still is it is. What can I do?
I have dheel (hindi word) (a problem at the sole of feet). It was operated 4 years back. But it is paining now. What to do doctor?
My age is 29 wid 2 years old boy. I am working. I feel weak by d day end, drastically exhausted. From past few days I am feeling pain in my knee Nd getting difficulty in standing straight after sitting fr long time at day end. I am also observing gum bleeding with high sensitivity in my teeth. Aftr my baby I am NVR able to sleep straight on back. I never feel fresh in morning. Pls suggest. Does whole body chk up will help or taking multivitamins.
I am currently suffering for back and spinal pain after my c section. How can I relieved from the pain?
My father (62 years) had cervical spondllysis but in aiims delhi doctor had told me that it is only defficiency of calcium. We have improve the diet and after that that problem was cured. But since 1 year his legs and hands always have ache. He is now feels pain always and becomes unable to walk so long. I had advised to do the x-ray and blood test. I have done that. Those were also fine. Now please advice me what to do now.
I'm 35 year female suffering from back pain & heel spur. what medication should I take I already gone for physiotherapy but no relief.
He is suffering from back bones pain after inbacj side he was not ble to sit or running if he was running he get pain in back bones.
Hello sir from morning wake up whole day I am feeling very tired and and lazy and now skins color is also getting back and all body joints pain I dint know why? And my stomach is also not getting clear in toilet Will you help me for good treatment (I am just 24)
Foot arch pain is used in broader context for describing pain in bones, ligaments, muscles and nerve on the foot bottom. Slight damage to any of the components in the foot bottom can cause great pain. For starters, the pain lasts for a brief period, but increases over time if the condition is left untreated. Foot arch pain is more commonly witnessed in people over the age of 60 and among athletes engaged in sports of high impact.
The treatment plan of the pain totally depends on the cause. An early and right diagnosis goes a long way in treating the condition faster. For occasional mild to moderate pain, simple solutions such as footwear change can do the trick. Doctors often suggest four simple methods. This starts with rest followed by applying ice and then trying compression and elevation.
Anti-inflammatory medications are used to treat foot arch pain. Cases that are severe in nature can be treated with steroid and anti-inflammatory injections. For extreme cases, cortisol injections are prescribed too. This is done to relieve pain and release plantar fascia. Even stretching exercises are known to give relief from the pain. Some of the recommended exercises during this period are:
- Stretch-related to plantar fascia: This exercise should be performed by crossing the legs at the junction of the knee. The body weight should be rested on the unaffected leg and it should gradually come down to touch the toe. The idea is to stretch the plantar fascia. A set of 20 such movements should be practised on a daily basis. Each movement should last for about 10 seconds.
- Foot flexing: This exercise can be practised before getting out of bed. This is the tie when the pain from the plantar fascia is felt the most. This exercise should be repeated 20 times each lasting for about 10 seconds.
- Rolling stretch: This exercise should be started by sitting in a chair. A tennis ball should be placed under the foot arch and the same should be rolled back and forth for ten times at a time. The same should be repeated with the second foot. Once this posture gets comfortable, the same should be practised by standing on the ball. It is known to be extremely useful for people suffering from foot arch pain.
How to prevent foot arch pain?
1. Wear shoes that are half an inch lose as they will make feel comfortable while walking
2. Losing weight; obese tends to cause pain in the foot arch
3. Performing free hand exercise and simple stretching on a daily basis
4. Not to overuse the foot. People who stand for more than 5-6 hours at stretch on a daily basis are observed to have foot arch pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.