Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mangesh KamanYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my 4 inch penis to 8 inch. Please help with a medical suggestion not by a lecture like'size doesn't matter In my life style, it matters a lot.
Mere bf mujhe uska sperm suck karne k liye bhut force karta hai, uaka sperm yellow or bhut gadha aata hai to ussey koi nuksan to nhi hoga?
I have problem of ringworm with regular itching on it. Is it a kind of energy. I am suffering from this form last few years.
I am suffering from phelm in morning. Every day. Is it bronchitis. Pls suggest which test are give to know what is my problem?
I am doing gym workouts evening 6.to 9 clock. I am suffering mens mi body having heat and like light fever.
I am 24 year old guy. For last a couple of years, my mouth starts stinking after a couple hours of brushing and till the end of the day it worsens. I feel awkward to talk getting close to people. I don' t chew any tobacco or any such stuff so why does it happen. Please help!
Dear sir, Once in few days I am getting testicular pain. Its paining severely making it difficult to move also and somehow I am coming out from that pain. By doing. you know what I mean. What could be the problem and how to solve this permanently.
Muje koi vitamin ki tablet batayie jis se mere hands shake nai ho and meri ye weakness khatam ho jaye.
Hi I am 17 years old boy I want to gain weight but my digestion is not good and for your information 2 years ago I had suffered from jaundice and 6 months ago typhoid. Now suggest me some tips to make my digestion best from which I can increase my weight. And also indigestion had occurred after I suffered from jaundice.
I am 21 year old male all of a sudden I get headache which is very severe it I similar to someone hitting on my head with a rod. It happens for every two weeks I don't know what is the reason behind this. Thanks in advance.
Once I got up in morning there is some cough always and its impacts on my voice also and I cannot drink cold drinks also . Any suggestion.
I am 25 years old I am from Hyderabad last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.
Blood in semen occurs due to a variety of factors. It is also called 'hematospermia.' It mainly affects men after 30 years of age. After 50 years of age, blood in semen is caused due to prostate enlargement. Blood in semen is caused due to injuries, inflammation and blockage near the male reproductive system. Blood in semen can be linked to other diseases which might not be known by the affected person.
What can cause blood in semen?
- Blood in semen can be caused due to infections, tumors and stones.
- Abnormal body structure generally due to an autism spectrum disorder can also cause blood in semen.
- Prostate biopsy (removal of tissues from the prostate region which produces semen) also leads to blood in sperm sometimes. Though this is temporary and heals within three to four weeks.
- Vasectomy is a procedure done on men, which involves making small holes or slits in the scrotum so that the sperm doesn't flow during ejaculation. This is mainly done to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Sometimes, vasectomy causes blood in semen.
- It is also caused by infections such as Herpes, Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis.
- Sometimes, there are kidney stones found in the prostate called calculi, this is the most common reason for blood in semen.
- Blood in semen can also be caused due to parasitic infection, tuberculosis or chronic liver diseases.
Symptoms of blood in semen:
- Immense pain during ejaculation.
- Pain during urination.
- Acute lower back pain.
- Low to mild fever.
- Swelling in the scrotum and testes.
- Tenderness in the scrotum, testes and groin area.
Diagnosing blood in semen:
- While diagnosing blood in semen physical examinations are performed. The doctor checks for inflammation, swelling, tenderness and signs of injuries.
- Sometimes sexually transmitted diseases also cause blood in semen. So, the doctor takes a blood test to see whether you have STD's or not.
- Urine testing is also performed to see if any bacteria or abnormalities are found in the urine.
- MRIs, ultrasounds and CT scans can also locate any obstructions in the pelvic area which might be a cause of blood in semen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.