Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mangala MlYour feedback matters!
I am 34yrs had liposuction on my thighs and I wore pressure garments fr 1month thn now aftr8 month my one thigh is fat and othr is thin and I do exercise also yoga also wat to do pls help.
Sir I am 18 years old and my height is 5.4 feet .could you please provide me any effective remedies to increase my height.
I am 38 years old. I have ha8r fall problems. My hair becomes very rough. Thin and breakable. Plss suggest me what shall I want to do? Also I have dandruff problems. Oily scalp. I want density and thickness. Plsss suggest me.
I am 30 years old male, I have a problem with my stomach though I have tried reducing the diet but it is still increasing in size. I have no pain in it but it seems like a super tight I mean hard while touching it. Suggest me something please.
I am feeling depressive from around last 2-3 months and because of this I have stopped to go outside from my house and I am feeling like:- If I will go outside then my important documents could get lost or could anywhere else from my house etc. I want to know is there any option available to get rid of from these type of negative or unusual thoughts or not? Does this thing can be associate with any brain illness?
I am losing my hair very badly from last 5 years. I had consulted Dr. and she gave me arnica plus oil but there was no use. I consulted ayurvedic Dr. He gave me neelabringadi. Still I loose a lot of hair. Please suggest me proper oil and shampoo. And proper methods of taking care of hair. I fear I will go bald soon.
Hello doctor my age is 30 I lost my hairs on my head on front side its in' m' shape I'm still single do you have any suggestion like to get my hair back r if I go for injected method do I get my hairs What you suggest.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this. I am very required for treatment. Please help.
I'm 25 years old male and I'm having hair loss which is progressive in nature. I'm quite worried, so please advice what can I do about this? And please advice the best oil and shampoo to use.
I am a 25 year guy and I feel weary every now and then! Afternoon sleep does make me feel a bit better, but after an hour or two, I feel like I am deprived on energy and liveliness again. As of now, I am unemployed and feel like I would be a very big failure in my life! I don't know what my passion is and don't know what to do next! Sometimes even comprehending simple things becomes difficult while talking, I feel like being completely empty with no feelings within. I am honestly very disappointed and feel like I shouldn't have had been born. I feel like I have been only born to bring bad name to my family! I guess I have something called anxiety anxiety too a day ago I had been at a popular restaurant nearby and it felt like everything went blank! I guess I am not fit for 8 hr job as my energy it vanishes within an hour or two! I felt like consulting a psychologist but none of my family member would come forward and I don't have courage to tell this to them! Four years back I had got diagnosed with intermittent Testicular torsion which further hit the bit of confidence I had! I told my closer friends about this that time and thought they would be a huge support and would help me in battling this but instead I was being made fun of, every other day! For the next three years (after the torsion), I couldn't concentrate on anything and feared that I could have the torsion again at any next moment! The more I tried to get the rid of that thought, the more stronger it seemed to became! Hearing my heartbeat was the second biggest fear even today the moment I hear my heartbeat, I try concentrating to something else! I seriously don't know what to do with my life!
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.