Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mangala Keerthi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mangala KeerthiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am planning a child and I test my semen the report is active motile 65% and sluggish motile is 20% and non motile 15% morphology normal 75% abnormal 25% and pus cells 12-13/hpf which medicine is better.
Little brown discharge on second day of chums but no proper chums. What does this indicate I am 34 n married.
Mis period for more than ten days after taking unwanted 72. Pregnancy test negative. What to do. Pls guide.
Know the procedure and benefits of Liposuction!
I'm Dr. Sagar Gundewar, a certified Plastic Surgeon practicing at RTS Plastic Surgery Center situated at Kargarh, Navi Mumbai. Today I'm going to breif you about Liposuction, its benefits and disadvantages. So basically liposuction is a precedure used for body reshaping in which through small incisions, using a tube and canola we suck out fat from your body which helps in reshaping your body. There are various mechanisms by which you can do the liposuction. One is the Standard Mechanical Liposuction in which mechanical energy is used for the lysis of the fat. Then second is the laser liposuction in which we use laser energy for liposuction. Laser energy causes lipolysis of the fat.
Then there is another way which is called the Ultraonic Liposuction in which Ultrasonic energy is used for lysis of the fat. And finally in all three mechanisms there is a suctioning of the fat. Advantage of laser and ultrasonic is that it helps in better tightening of skin as compared to mechanical liposuction, otherwise all three mechanisms act in the same way, that is they remove fat from your body and they give shape to your body. So basically the procedure is done depending on which section it has to be done on. It can either be under local anesthesia or regional anesthesia or under general anesthesia. Most of the time this procedure is done as a day care procedure and once you are admitted and you are fit to undergo surgery, you'll be anesthetized and after thatyou will be injected with a fluorescent fluid and after waiting for some time, the fat is sucked from your body. Depending on your weight, maximum around 10% of your body weight, that is if you are around 60kg then maximum 6 litres of fat can be sucked from your body at one sitting. So different regions can be done at one sitting.
We can do tummy, arms, thighs at the same sitting. Once the procedure is over you have to wear pressure garments for 6 weeks and you have to take pain killers and antibiotic for around one week time. there will be swelling and bruising in the treated part which will be slowly reduced and you will start seeing improvement in your shape by 6 weeks, which will go on improving till 6 months. So if you are targeting to look better you should have minimum target gap of 3-6 months in your hand before doing this procedure, and this is mainly for the body reshaping and not for the weight loss procedure.
If you want any more information on liposuction or body reshaping you can contact us on librate.com .
It’s that time of the year again, where 'a year is ending and the new year is going to start'. All of us want to put our best foot forward in the coming year. We want a new thinner, healthier, more energetic and flexible body next year. We also want to get back to our few years old skinny jeans. So, what are the new year resolutions for 2017 that will up our health quotient substantially?
Read on for the five hottest dietary changes to take care of your health:
- Eat more Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids is good for the heart. You can get Omega-3 by eating walnuts, fish and flax seeds. Omega-3 is also good for getting help with PMS and menopause symptoms.
- Pile up on veggies: Daily recommended intake of veggies is three servings or more. How many of us reach this target? And then we complain of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Veggies are our source for many important vitamins. So to tackle fatigue, muscle pains, low sex drive and vision problems, you can consciously eat more veggies the coming year.
- Fibre is key to health: Fibre found in veggies, fruits and whole grains is crucial for the health of the gut. Remember the adage that all diseases begin from the gut, so make fibre a part of your daily diet. Getting enough fibre will also prevent cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and a number of cancers. It will also help you slim down. Remember that the recommended daily intake of fibre is 21 to 38 grams.
- Cut down on meat: This will be of great help to your heart because you will be eliminating a huge source of saturated fats which increases LDL that causes obstructions in heart arteries. Go for more tofu, soya and white meat.
- Treat sugar as enemy no.1: We all eat too much sugar. In fact scientists are calling sugar as the most potent drug of the 21st century and with good reason. Health hazards of excess sugar consumption include excess weight gain, abdominal obesity, elevated triglycerides etc. Sugar also increases inflammation in the body and this is the cause of a number of deadly diseases. One sure-fire way to cut down on sugars is to stop eating out of packets. Yes, processed foods contain a lot of hidden sugars and fats. Nixing processed foods will up your health quotient naturally.
Start a food journal to keep track of what you eat and also convince your friends and family to join in your healthy New Year plans. This way, you will have a support system in place to keep you motivated and on the go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.