Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mangala KeerthiYour feedback matters!
Menstruation is a physically painful affair for many women. Abdominal cramps accompanied by painful thighs and calves are commonly faced by many women just before the onset of their periods. In some cases, this situation can continue for the whole week, making it difficult to get any work done. This pain is also known as dysmenorrhea. Instead of popping a painkiller, here are a few homeopathic medications that can effectively cure this problem.
- Pulsatilla: Made from windflower, this is one of the oldest forms of homeopathic medication. Pulsatilla is suited to sensitive women and can be used to treat both irregular and painful menses. It also helps deal with over sensitivity and mood changes. Pulsatilla is most useful when taken between periods.
- Belladonna: Belladonna acts on the nervous system to treat sudden intense abdominal cramps and congested dysmenorrhea. If the blood in your periods is bright red and flows at a high rate, belladonna may be the solution to your problems. Other associated symptoms belladonna can help treat are red, flushed skin and temperature spikes.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum: Every woman has a different type of menstrual pain. If the pain you feel is soothed by heat packs and application of pressure but aggravated by any type of movement, you could try to treat it with Magnesium Phosphoricum. This is also effective for period pains that increase in the night and early menses.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is made from the seed of a plant. This is particularly effective in cases of menstruation accompanied by diarrhea. Nux Vomica also helps treat irregular and prolonged menses. It also helps deal with abdominal cramps and heartburn. Nux vomica should ideally be taken in low potency doses as it can have a number of side effects when taken regularly in high potency doses.
- Cimicifuga: Cimicifuga is very effective when it comes to treating painful muscular cramps. Women who need cimicifuga will find that as the flow increases, so do the cramps. These women also suffer from headaches, severe abdominal pain and shooting pains in the thighs. Along with pain, it also helps treat nervousness that may be a result of the menstrual discomfort.
- Chamomilla: Every woman deals with her pain in a different way. For some women, passive movement like driving a car can help alleviate pain. In such cases, the use of chamomilla can be very beneficial. It also helps with clotted bleeding and bleeding between periods.
Mostly, menstrual pain during menses is due to hormonal irregularities and cysts of ovaries or uterus. So, in case of complaints, we need to access these also while selecting remedies. Constitutionally and symptomatically selected medicine in Homeopathy will help the patients get relief.
I got married recently . I am having sex with my wife continuously for 22 days from 3 days before her period came but still she doesn't got pregnant and her period got delayed by 10 days. What is the reason she dosent got pregnant and also delayed period. She had a pain relieve medicine during her periods.
My age is now 29 & wife age is 27. We already have one baby boy. His DOB is: 27-2-2012. During birth he is been to Hypoxia & now he is suffering from Cerebral Palsy. We are planning for another baby. Now we have done few tests like HIV 1&2, CBC, VDRL, HPLC, Sugar, Hepatitis B & C, CMV (IgG, etc. All tests come normal apart from CMV (IgG) ie 30.10 which seems reactive. Can you please specify what is this. Also is there is any medicine to make it non-reactive? Is this cause anything on our new born baby? Please provide us some details with solution.
Most women have started menstrual periods in 11 to 13 years of age, that is called as" menarche. That time period may be irregular because of menarche or hormonal imbalance, menstrual periods also may be irregular at the other end of the menstrual years that is called as" menopause"
Causes of irregular period:
1- Excessive weight loss or gain, obesity is also a very common cause of irregular period
2- Emotional stress
5- Medicines such as birth control methods, which may cause lighter, less frequent, more frequent, or skipped periods or no periods at all
6- Hormone problems. This may cause a change in the levels of the hormones that the body needs to support menstruation
7- Problems with the pelvic organs, such as imperforate hymen, polycystic ovary syndrome
9- Hypo or hyperthyroidism
10- Improper diet
Treatment for this:
1- Relax after work and make time to de-stress. Try yoga, a hot bath or reading a book
2- Take proper diet
3- The warming properties of turmeric improve the hormonal imbalance and regulate the menstruation cycle, its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties reduce the cramping. Take a ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder and add it to the lukewarm milk, take it every day.
4- Carrots are the good source of iron and regulate proper functioning of the hormone, drink carrot juice in daily basis.
Hello doctor. I am married women aged 26 years. I am having bleeding after sex. What are the probable reasons for this?
When I have sex with my wife she feel pain and no enjoying sex she think when he quit sex then I sleep and I also no long time have sex with my wife. (Recently I have married I amam living Delhi and my wife live in hometown I meet my wife after 1 to 2 month she did not feel ) So please suggest both of us.
She had a sex with her boy friend. On 28 march and she is not having period till now. She is having doubt about she is pregnant or not. And she is having vomiting. So please suggest me. What I should do.
Hi, my wife age is almost 25 year. She took unwanted kit's medicine. To abort pregnancy. She was pregnant of 40 to 45 days. She took 1 big tablets, which needs to be taken orally and rest 4 small tablets, among which she took 2 small tablet vaginally after 24h. Now she has 2 more tablet. Is it important to take 2 more tablet as bleeding started and after intaking those 2 tablet vaginally, abdominal pain started. Do we have any medicine to stop that pain. And is it the right way. Do she needs to take 2 tablets more wich is left.
I have a 2.5"thyroid. For last one year I am getting excessively heavy periods with clots and too much pain. In one report two months ago, chronic cervicitis was revealed. I also got urine infection frequently especially post condition.In urine test calcium oxalate was found in little amount. But when I got clinically checked in safdarjung, doctor said my cervix is healthy. I have been advised hysteroscopy and DNC to get rid of this problem. But I don't want hysteroscopy. But heavy periods and pain is troubling me a lot. Please suggest some medicine.
I am 25 years old unmarried having problem with monthly menstruation. It lasts only for 2-3 days. What should I do?
Cures eye and head ailments
Helps in gastric problems and vomiting
Improves skin tone
Treats skin problems
Balances vata and kapha dosha
Has antipoisonous properties
Rejuvenates the body.